Sagar

I am selling pre-recorded video course online through my own website to different states not from any marketplace platform ,so according to any GST rules it is mandatory to take separate state wise GST registration for each and every state because of inter-state supply ?

Thanks in Advance

Guruprasad

I am working in only one company as director and getting paid fee of more than 20 lakh per annum as director remuneration since I am not covered under salary. Do I need to get registered under GST ? Is it necessary to register since I am working full time only in one company.

Experts please help.

Sonam
22 February 2024 at 22:26

Rule 88B(2) and sec 50

An assessee paid tax for FY 2017-18 in GSTR 3B of sep 2018 by debiting electronic credit ledger...he had sufficient ITC in all the months from apr 18-sep18.
Will interest be payable on tax so paid through electronic credit ledger?
Assessing officer is considering rule 88B(2) and demanding interest on above payment.

PRASHANT CHAUDHARY
22 February 2024 at 16:13

BILL TO SHIP TO EWAY BILL FOR JOB WORK

We have registered office & GSTIN in Gujarat and we purchased goods from a supplier in Tamil Nadu and asked them to send it directly to Maharashtra for job work . Only one eway bill was issued by suplier with bill to us ( Gujarat) and ship to Maharashtra . But the transport vehicle is being detained in Karnataka on its route towards Maharashtra , as they are saying two eway bill needed to be raised.

Sagar
22 February 2024 at 14:20

GST registration in multiple state

As a proprietorship, I am selling digital products and service e.g. ebooks through my own website not from any marketplace platform ,so do i have to take separate state wise GST registration for each and every state or just one single GST registration in my state is enough ?

Thanks in Advance

R S Sai Kumar
22 February 2024 at 08:26

Ecommerce sales

one of my client has restaurant business - there are sales through swiggy and zomato. In GSTR1, where have I declare these sales in Table 14 or Table 15. Please let me know.

R S Sai Kumar

Chintan Kareliya
21 February 2024 at 17:51

HSN List in Gujarati language

Hello , Can anybody help me to provide HSN list and rates in Gujarati language????

MURARI PRASAD SAHU
21 February 2024 at 15:58

RCM OR NOT

Hello Sir,
I am a GST Registered Trader of Fly Ash.Kindly informed me that whether Fly Ash supplies (vide HSN Code 2621) attract the GST section 9(4) or 9(5). I supply the Fly Ash as a Trader only to the Registered Person.
My question is whether I have to pay tax on reverse Charge on purchase of Fly Ash from unregistered.
Kindly suggest me in this regards.
Thanking you,

Alliance Tax Experts
21 February 2024 at 15:16

ITC DISALLOWED DUE TO LATE FILING

ITC Claimed in GSTR-3B Filed beyond time-limit as prescribed in Sec.16(4) of MGST Act,2017 FY 18-19...

What is the solution?

MALAY DAS
20 February 2024 at 20:33

CRUSHER MACHINE

RESPECTED SIR
BOUGHT 4808 SECONDARY STONE CRUSHER MACHINE COST RS 1015000 AND IGST 182700 IS ELIGIBLE FOR ITC ? IT IS FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE. PLEASE ADVICE THANKS.......