CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

13 April 2021 at 13:30

Fixed deposit 15G fom

Dear Sir

WE have Fixed deposit in a bank Interest on fixed Deposit approximately Rs.33200/- So bank will deduct TDS on interest or note. 2nd Can i need to sumbit 15G form in a bank. my annual income is less then 2.50 lac

12 April 2021 at 13:34

Cheque Clearance

Sir

We have issued a cheque to party on 26 March 2021 But same Cheque clearance from Bank on 03 April 2021. Now books balance and bank balance both are not matching please advise what to do in case we are using Busy Softwar

12 April 2021 at 13:31

Driver Salary 2020-21

We have hire a driver in May 2020. His fix salary up to March 2021 is Rs.77000/- ( eleven month @7000/-)
below entry in books of accounts in march month is correct or wrong.
Salary Account Dr.77000/- Indirect exp. ( Driver Salary 11 months)
Salary payable Cr. 77000/- ( Current Liability)

12 April 2021 at 13:24

TDS Process

We have got TAN number in April month. in previous month we have deducted TDS on 2 Party on account of Interest. Please suggest what is the process for next how to deposit TDS which reflect in party,s 26AS

10 April 2021 at 19:19

GROSS PROFIT Regarding

DEAR SIR / MADAM,
My turnover is high when compared to previous year. The Gross Profit value more than previous year.
But the Percentage of margin is getting low when compared with previous FY. My doubt is gross profit arrived with value or percentage of margin value. Previous GP % is 12.36% but in this FY GP % 11.00 but the Gross Profit value is high. please explain which is important Gross profit value or percentage value.

09 April 2021 at 14:36

Propritorship

Is there any limit for proprietorship regarding drawing? Can a proprietor pay salary to the employee from the drawings he made from his business and is there any limit for the same?

09 April 2021 at 12:23

Best IFRS Cerification course

Can anyone please suggest the best IFRS Certification course available currently? Would appreciate inputs from someone who would have already taken such certification course. Thanks.

hi, ours is small IT company. every month we used raise few invoices in foreign currencies. Earlier i used to get forex reference rate fro RBI site and convert the same for Invoice accounting purpose. But now a days, RBI is redirecting to FBIL site and i couldn't get reference rate for 31st March 2021 dated. How to account my 31st March 2021 invoices ? Can any one help me in this regard

08 April 2021 at 15:21

Share trading accounting

Some of my clients deal in stock trading in large volume and for that I had purchased a software many years ago and pass each and every bill entry in it for calculating capital gain on shares. After that I match the ledger account of the broker and then dmat statement matching. This process takes very long time for arriving at the capital gain and then pass necessary entries in Tally.

Is there any other way I can do the accounting of shares to complete the work in less time ?

Divyesh Jain

07 April 2021 at 09:53

HSN entry in tally erp 9

Without creating any stock ledger, is there any method to enter HSN codes in the sales invoices ?