Hi all!

The following is the doubt I have:

DTA as on 31.03.2019: Rs. 16.85

Depreciation for FY 2019-20:
As per Accounting: Rs. 1266.61
As per Income Tax: Rs. 495.71

Going by the depreciation route, the DTA is Rs. 200.44 [(1266.61-495.71)*26%]

WDV as on 31.03.2020:
As per Accounting: Rs. 3625.68
As per Income Tax: Rs. 4461.39

Going by the WDV route, the DTA comes to Rs. 217.29 [(4461.39-3625.68)*26%]

Now, my doubt here is, Which of the below entries is correct?

DTA A/c Dr. 200.44
To P&L A/c 200.44
(Here the net effect is Closing DTA is Rs. 217.29 [200.44+16.85] - same as that arrived at by WDV route)

(or)

DTA A/c Dr 183.59
To P&L A/c 183.59
(Here the net effect is keeping Closing DTA as 200.44 and creating DTA for the difference [200.44-16.85])

I tried to read various articles and also tried to read & understand AS-22 but I could not get this.
Please guide me...

And also, it is really appreciated if you could point me to the exact source/guideline/paragraph, etc. on which your answer is based ( I ask this because I could not find the source and I want to gain knowledge, no other intention)

Thanks in advance...

11 August 2020 at 12:16

Depreciation

Sir
A transport company pays all the expenses relating to the trucks owned by the director and reimburse all the expenses made by it.
Here, can company claim depreciation as the truck owners are the directors of company ?
suggest me
thanks in adv

Dear Sir / Madam

We have a branch office in Bangalore and we transferred fund from our Bangalore Branch office's bank account to Kolkata Head office Bank account.
Please guide me about the Accounting entries.

With Regards
Shomenath Pyne

11 August 2020 at 01:39

GST-Composition scheme under Regular

Sir

I am doing part-time Accounting to Restaurant. It is under composition scheme but it's turnover is more than 1.5 crore. So its GST-Composition scheme under Regular basis.

TYPE-1

Last F.Y (ie.2019-20) I passed the purchase entry in tally under given below.

1. Gas purchase from Prabhu Gas Agency Rs.1200/-

Prabhu Gas Agency a/c .................Dr. 1200
To 18% Gas Purchase a/c Rs.1,000
To CGST @9% Rs. 100
To SGST @9% Rs. 100
(Being the Purchase of Gas vide B.No.1096)

TYPE - 2

This F.Y (2020-21) I passed the purchase entry in tally under given below

2. Gas purchase from Prabhu Gas Agency Rs.1200/-

Prabhu Gas Agency a/c .................Dr. 1,200
To 18% Gas PurchaseS a/c Rs.1,200
(Being the Purchase of Gas vide B.No.1195)

Please clarify and guide to me on above which type entry is best suitable for both to GST & Income-Tax purpose.

09 August 2020 at 15:18

Regarding Equity Share capital

Please can anyone clear my concept?.
1) I have confusion regarding Equity share capital against outstanding shares.
Equity share capital is shown in Balance sheet liabilities side for outstanding shares .Which outstanding shares are shown whether it hold by outsiders only or also promoter holding in equity share capital.
2) What Rate per share is taken for for multiplying x No of outstanding shares .
I think they do calculate share at issue price which is issued during ipo
For eg Rossari Biotech IPO issued at Rs 425 per share.

08 August 2020 at 21:24

CAR PURCHASE

One of my friend will purchase a car . Suppose car value of Rs 750000/-. He will pay of Rs 195000/- as a down payment . Bank will provide the loan of rest of the amount.

please inform me, if he is unable to pay the EMI , ownership of the car to be transfered to the Bank.

08 August 2020 at 21:21

CAR PURCHASE

08 August 2020 at 10:40

Journal entry

Sir
Whether the Sub-contract payment to be shown in Trading a/c OR Profit and Loss a/c?

plz suggest me
thanks in adv

07 August 2020 at 17:55

Accounting system

Sir
I own trucks out of which some of them are under loan. I am also the director for a company.
I agreed with company for providing my trucks for business use and receiving the hire payment on sub-contract basis.
As per the terms of agreement, I receive the hire payment after adjusting all the expenses made by the company including the repayment of my vehicle loan also.

In books of my accounts, I separated all the expenses by crediting the name of company at the time of payment through a journal voucher.

In books of company accounts, While making payment, It debits the expenses and credits its bank account. At the end of every month, it credits all expenses paid for my trucks and debits my account.

Is it correct system for maintaining of accounts?

guide me plz
thanks in adv

06 August 2020 at 17:34

Gift accounting entries

Assess apartment value rs.25 lacs gift to daughter .
How to passed accounting entries for property gift to daughter .