becker
coaching

18 January 2021 at 19:41

About accounts

What is the difference between cash book and daybook?

18 January 2021 at 16:48

Tally

hello all, We are using tally ERP9. and also main inventory in this. we are face problem that is "purchase bill to come" show in Profit & loss A/c we want to remove this. kindly help us.

18 January 2021 at 16:08

Exchange loss

Dear Respected Person,

Need to know how to settle the exchange rate loss. A firm has closed its year 2019 and published. there were two entries in the ledger. one with a 4.0 exchange rate and the other was published with a mistake rate, here the exchange rate was 3.0. How can I fill this gap of 1.0.
Because if I convert the total, (Ex. Total in system currency is 500Drhams (Voucher 1 - 200*4 and Voucher 2- 300*3) and in Ledger currency(USD) 1700. Ideally, 500 * 4 =2000 should have been the total. Please help as this difference of 300 would be there always and carried ahead. I want to rectifiy this without editing 2019 data.

17 January 2021 at 16:12

Clarification on accounting head

Under which accounting head ledger for Discount/ rate difference ledger should be created used for both credit note issued & credit note received as well as debit note issued & debit note recieved

17 January 2021 at 15:15

Calculation Capital Interst

Two Partners A & B Profit Sharing Ration 50%- 50%
Rate at interest 12%

A Capital Bought IN 350000/- Withdrawal 80500/-
B Capital Bought IN 600000/- Withdrawal 80500/-

16 January 2021 at 15:27

Capital or Asset A/C

In our firm we have purchased Interior Item Around 5000. in this scenario the expenses should go o which account.
Capital Account Or Asset account or Indirect Expenses

14 January 2021 at 10:05

Final accounts

My honourable persons,could you plse tell me about the full knowledge of final accounts how to prepare and how to understand that...plse tell to me how to read and view the final accounts with examples plse ...

13 January 2021 at 17:37

Doubt regards about debit and credit

Dear honourable persons i have doubts regarding about the debit and credit,plse guide me

golden rules of accounting
1.personel account ( persons,company or firm and individuals)-----debit the receiver and credit the giver.
2.real account(assets )----debit what comes in and credit what goes out
3.nominal account (losses and profits)----debit all expenses and lossess and credit all incomes and gains.
iam i correct

* BUT THE DEBIT AND CREDIT ARE THE DEPENDS ABOUT THE NATURE OF ACCOUNTS.

one general doubt ,if i paid a amount to my creditors means the amount will which side it will show debit side or credit side in sundry creditors ledger account.. then if i want to payable means which side it will show.

could you plse guide me ,i have a detailed explanation of this thing with examples please

13 January 2021 at 12:08

Construction Expenses

SIR
I am a proprietor and bought a loan of Rs.40 lac from Bank in the last year for constructing the office and house. Rs.30 lac out of Rs.40 lac are with drawn and expended by cash and the rest of Rs.10 lac expended by bank. Further, I spent Rs.15 lac by cash for additional work.
Can I show the expenses relating to the construction in my accounts and claim any exemption for paying repayment of interest from paying Income Tax ?
guide me plz
thanks in adv

13 January 2021 at 09:10

Depreciation rate

DEPRECIATION rate for 1) Plant & Machinery 2) equipment used in machinery as per companies Act

X

Do you have any Queries

Submit