A is a foreign company based in USA, with operation only in USA . B is pvt ltd company incorporated in india. A owns 49% share of B. B Requires A to support its working capital requirements. Check most correct answer:
1. A and B enter a loan agreement after which the funds can be freely transferred
2. A and B Must follow the external commercial borrowing Guidelines
3. A and B Must comply with Foreign Direct Investment Guidelines
4. B can only borrow money from India an Indian Bank
Mr X transferred the shares of ABC Private Limited to Y Ltd. The Form SH-4, i.e., Shares Transfer Form was duly signed and stamped on 22nd November, 2021. The payment of relevant stamp duty was duly made on the same date. However, the consideration by Y Ltd. to X was paid on 04th January, 2022 for the shares transferred.
Y Ltd. considering ABC Ltd. as its indirect wholly owned subsidiary applied before NCLT for merger of ABC Ltd. with Y Ltd. and the effective date of merger is 01st December, 2021 as per the order.
The Articles of Association (AOA) of ABC Ltd. states that “If the company, within 30 days after being served with a transfer notice, find a purchasing member and give notice thereof to the proposing transferors, he shall be bound, upon payment of the price or of the fair value, to transfer the shares to the purchasing members.”
Considering the above facts:
1. What will be the date of Transfer of shares to Y Ltd.?
My father has gifted shares valuing 50 lakhs through Demat mode. Is there any need to pay any Stamp Duty as per latest provisions in Maharashtra.
Saw an option given to pay when confirmation was given to NSDL for off-market transfer.
Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
18 nos Bonus shares have been allotted to me but these shares are not physically with me as these were "Undelivered" and still with the Registrar.
May I claim these shares along with "Unpaid Dividend" from IEPF in "IEPF Form 5" ?
While filling up IEPF FORM 5, I am facing following few difficulties :
1. In Sl. No. 4 , where and what amount to put value of Shares (is it approx. Market value OR to LEAVE BLANK) ?
2. In the 2nd. Page, what will be the no. of claims, is it 3…i.e. (i) Dividend amount (ii) Original 18 equity shares and (iii) Bonus 18 shares ?
3. In the last page, who will be the Authorised Officer to approve this e-form and how can I do so?
4. Sir, can I claim for Refund of 18 bonus shares.... Physically not with me... Undelivered... and with RTA ?
One of my relatives did some intraday stock trading in last financial year, he is salaried, working in a company (office job: 9 AM to 5 PM).
He pays monthly broadband bills of his residential premises issued in his name via online mode but during market trading hours he was in the company office. However, for learning and planning of the intraday trades, he utilized the internet broadband connection of his residential premises.
Can he claim the expenses incurred towards monthly broadband bills of his residential premises?
What other expenses can he claim besides these expenses and apart from "Stamp duty", "Brokerage", "Securities Transaction Tax (STT)", "IGST", "SEBI turnover fees" & "Exchange transaction charges", with respect to this speculative business (intraday stock trading) income / loss?
Is it necessary to have proofs or invoices of all such expenses?
If some payment was made in cash for repair of laptop or buying its accessory utilized to learn and plan the intraday trades but no invoice received, can he avail this expense?
Please respond in detail in an elaborative manner.
ABC Company's name changed to XYZ after amalgamation. I hold the physical shares certificate in name of ABC, therefore, the request for dematerialization was rejected, and asked to get a new cert in name of XYZ.
What is the procedure to get the same done?