29 July 2021 at 10:57

Regarding Future and Options Trading

Is HUF eligible to do Future and Option Trading Business ?

I would like to know if I can use income earned abroad in buying options and whether it applies as speculative or business income? Can I apply loss carryover from year to year if it is permitted as business income/loss (assuming this will be filed in itr 3)?

If I have share Rs 10lac with Premium Amount 17Lac FY 19-20 In FY 20-21 I transfer Share Rs 8Lac to other person in this case what treatment done in Company Tally regarding for Premium amount (17Lac)

21 July 2021 at 19:41

Data,vinodkumar s asati

what is the meaning of PEVR and PAAO on iepf..?

I Nominee of Death of Holders .so i want to transmission of share. I dont understand how to transfer the same. requested you please provide process for the same.

15 June 2021 at 15:28

FNO Turnover

FNO Turnover calculation

Nifty MAY Bought Sold P/L : 25k P
Nifty MAY Sold Bought P/L : 10k L

Nifty MAY Contract Net P/L: 15k P

Nifty JUN Bought Sold P/L : 15k L
Nifty JUN Sold Bought P/L : 5k P

Nifty JUN Contract Net P/L: 10k L

So the Contractwise Turnover:
May 15k
Jun 10k
--------------
Total: 25k
--------------

OR

a Trade wise

25k 10k 15k 50k
-----
55k
-----

Which one is correct?

Thank you.

09 June 2021 at 10:03

Sale of tata motors

I have 100 shares of " Tata Motors Limited EQ New NPP FV Rs . 2/ - Class A." . I am unable to sell these shares even through my broker. he says they are not responding. Please let me what the problem is ?.

Please provide the business code for trading in futures & options, intraday trading,shares etc

Can a listed company open a demat account in its name to hold the aggregate of Bonus Issue Fractional Entitlement for later disbursement of its sale proceeds to Entitlement holders
or
The demat account has to be in an individual name of any of its Director or KMP as Trustee/Nominee for further action

14 May 2021 at 14:32

Contract Note/Margin Statement

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Which documents do we need to keep as a record if sources of income is short term short trading,
Contract Note,
Daily Margin Statement or anything else?

Also, which documents are used to calculate profit and loss in short term?