Freedom sale - Get upto 30% discount in all CA CS CMA and Certification courses. Call Coaching: 1800-3000-0505 Certification course : 011-411-70713

14 June 2020 at 10:33

TDS u/s 194A

SIR, amendment in finance bill 2020 tds is required to deduct u/s 194A from interest paid by co-operative bank to another co-operative society

Finance Minister of India has announced a special package of Rs 20 lakh crores for Better Economy of Our Country. Later on she has clarified that approx Rs 9000 crores must be given to Indian Tax payers as TDS Refund which is a part of Special Package of Rs 20 lakh crores. But the real fact is that TDS refund should not be part of Special Package.

Now my question to Nirmala Sitharaman ji,

When these byepass surgery ( Announcement of False Package of Rs 20 lakh crores ) was done by the Finance Deparment , did the highest officials of Prime Minister objects this ?
Can You answer Nirmala Sitharaman ji With a Yes or No ?

Regards.

Hi Experts
Could you please provide clarity on switching between new and old regime as per Finance act 2020. I understand that all the employee should have provision to switch between new and old regime anytime from April 1st till march 2021. In that case employee can change their plan at any time in the FY. Kindly clarify

With respect to deduction of 10% TDS on Dividends paid above Rs.5000/- in a financial year by listed companies and Mutual funds, can the investor submit Form 15G/15H to the respective companies and Mutual fund houses to avoid the TDS deduction? Is there any provision under Income Tax Law? Kindly clarify.

18 November 2019 at 12:55

GSTR 3B for Output Sales covered under RCM

Hello All,
The query states that one of my client say Mr. X (other than Body Corporate) is involved in providing service of "Renting of Motor Vehicle" having SAC Code 9966. As per GST 37th Meeting held on 20-09-2019, CBIC expanded the scope of Reverse Charge Mechanism(RCM) by including the Services of Renting of Motor Vehicle for the persons other than Body Corporate from 01-10-2019.
Thus GSTR 3B for the month of October shall include sales that is covered under RCB, Henceforth there shall be output sales but there shall be no GST Tax liability(since covered under RCM). How to show such entries in GSTR 3B??
PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THE ABOVE..
THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE!!

23 October 2019 at 18:40

RD maturity

If Matured RD (Recurring Deposit) and amount transfer in saving account, how to pass entry in tally, and in which ledger head and under group

18 October 2019 at 13:00

Amnesty scheme

Where the person has paid sales tax under amnesty scheme, the scheme provides for waiver of interest and penalty on tax.

My query is wether person is liable to pay income tax on income disclosed through payment of sales tax under such scheme.?

09 June 2019 at 18:17

Ltcg -finance act 2018

At present, the Long term capital gains arising from the transfer of capital assets, being equity shares of a company are exempt u/s 10(38) . However, such transactions are liable to Securities Transaction Tax (STT), which was introduced in year 2004.
It follows that Finance Act 2018 provides that Sec 10(38) will not be applicable to any income arising from the transfer of long-term capital asset, being , an equity share in a company etc made on or after the 1st April 2018.
Sir, I had purchased SBI EQ Shares in the year 1994 & sold these shares in FEB 2019. In view of the above provisions enacted in FINANCE ACT 2018, PLEASE CLARIFY IF the said TRANSACTION MADE ON FEB 2019 COVERS UNDER THE above provisions . Thanks

12 March 2019 at 17:34

Pf

Is it possible to withdraw my PF amount even after completion of 10 years of service/contribution ? I heard that it is not possible. Kindly guide me

Gireesh M

30 January 2019 at 19:07

Interim budget

WHAT IS INTERIM BUDGET? DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COMPLETE BUDGET AND INTERIM BUDGET.. PLEASE CLARIFY