50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

31 October 2020 at 22:17

RETAIL SHOPKEEPER ACCOUNTING

(1) IS IT NECCESARY TO KEEP STOCKWISE ACCOUNTING FOR RETAIL SHOPKEEPER HAVING VARIOUS SMALL CATEGORY STOCK???
(2) IS ACCOUNTING WITHOUT CREATING STOCK POSSIBLE IN THIS KIND OF BUSINESS ????
(3) HOW CAN I VALUE CLOSING STOCK AT THE YEAR END IN WITHOUT STOCK ACCOUTING???

Answer now

31 October 2020 at 21:14

GST RATE AND TREATMENT

A housing Society is getting construction work done through contractor whom they are paying GST 18% and collecting 12% GST on Advance from members for Flats, issuing receipts voucher against advances. Is this right? What will be its 6 digit HSN/SAC code and whether it is mandatory to be mention in Receipt Voucher? And if some advance received in pre GST period for which ST is paid and amount is now refunded back to customer in GST period, whether output tax liability need to be reversed and refund voucher need to be issued ? and how Refund vouchers should be treated in GSTR 1 as their is no Column for its treatment.

Answer now

31 October 2020 at 21:07

HSN AND GST RATE

WHat is HSN code for work contract

Answer now

31 October 2020 at 21:02

TAX AUDIT OF MULTISTATE CREDIT SOCIETY

Whether a multistate credit society which does not have any business activity, earns interest income from investments such F.Ds in banks and loans & advances given to its members whose gross receipts are more than Rs. 1 crore is liable for tax audit or any other audit under the act in which it is governed ?

Answer now

31 October 2020 at 18:13

Deduction u/s 80P

In case of Cooperative Societies engaged in Banking & Credit Facilities to its members,
1.the interest income earned from investments in other Cooperative Societies be deducted u/s 80P(2)(d) which is shown under head Other Sources and
2. the interest income earned from investments in Nationalized Banks be deducted u/s 80P(2)(a)(i) which is shown under head Other Sources.
Please suggest the tax treatment

Answer now

companies act including Accounting Standard are applicable on private limited concern. I am unable to find out how to calculate (per centage of debtors etc) allowance (provision) for bad and doubted debts according to companies act including Accounting Standard.

Answer now

31 October 2020 at 17:56

Farm Releated Query

If the farm is in the name of two persons and the money is paid from the one person's account, how can it be entered in the tally and show both the farms in the assets of the person who paid ?????

Answer now

An private Bank demands from a private limited concern, certified copy of board resolution, certified by only Company Secretary to get closed demat account. Till date certified copy of Board Resolution certified by directors used to give everywhere. Please let me know whether it is correct to demand certified copy of board resolution, certified by Company Secretary.

Answer now

Any one have done audit of cyber security framework of public sector bank then please provide procedure and audit report for studying the field.
mail at : lokeshj873@gmail.com

Answer now

31 October 2020 at 15:47

Selling my comapny

I have a small company whose paid-up capital is 13.5 laks. The company was incorporated in 1997.
It was a member of the erstwhile Cochin stock exchange.
Now the Stock Exchange is not trading independently so members became authorized persons.
The company has a carried forward loss of around 3 lakhs .
The company can still trade with Cochin stock brokers ltd
How can I sell this company
Your advise

Answer now