poonawalla

Hari krishnan online
06 July 2022 at 18:46

PENALITY NOTICE ISSED FROM ESI

The last month we got a notice from ESI for a site inspection. At the time of inspection, the inspecting officer verified our Blance sheet and Profit & Loss account.
After a few days we again got a notice from ESI and asked to pay 28318 (4% for our expense like Rent, Repairs & Maintenance, Labour Charge, Shop Expense, Service Charge, Loading Charge).

Please provide the ESI rules about shop expenses.

Answer now

Maharishi Vidhya

I want to give my brother a loan via BANK TRANSFER ; can i give him a loan without charging any interest ; or can my brother take a loan from his wife without interest ;

Plus will i have to get a loan agreement made if the loan is given via BANK

And IF NOT ; than what is the minnimum to minnimum interest rate which should be charged from my brother for the loan me or his wife giving him...

Pls help

Thanxx

Answer now

Sonnal Khandaray
06 July 2022 at 18:08

Due date of ITR filing for LLP

Hi All

What is the due date of filing of ITR for LLP to whom LLP Audit is applicable?

Thanks in advance

Answer now

m b
06 July 2022 at 16:42

Why 80ccd(2) disallowed whole amount

u/s 80CCD(2) (employer Cont. Rs. 73600/-) disallowed due to 7.50 lac limit adjusted in Employer Contribution to PF / Superannuation Fund.

What's the reason behind this.

Thanks in Advance

Answer now

Surbhi Sonthlia
06 July 2022 at 16:39

Awaiting form 109 approval

How much time it take to consider the form 109, its been more than 15 days. Also my attempt is due in nov 22 and articleship is completed 2years 3months 3 days(inclusive of 70 days leave) and then transfer is awaiting for competent authority approval. So, would i be eligible for nov 22 exams and if no then how many days more required inclusive or exclusive of leave?? Kindly guide into this matter

Answer now

praveen
06 July 2022 at 15:39

Appointment of Nodal Officer

Dear Team,
Pls let me know whether nodal officer appointment applies to private Company..?

Answer now

Ikramuddin Saifi

My Security Guard Service provider (Radhey & Co.(Regd.) having the GST number, but he doesn't tax the bill. My question is- How to treat it? RCM will applicable or not?? What do we consider a service provider? Registered or Unregistered?? Thanks- Ikramuddin Saifi

Answer now

suresh s. tejwani
06 July 2022 at 14:56

Regarding tds on scrap

Mr. A sale scrap to Mr. B who use these scrap for manufacturing process and provide Form-27c to Mr. A. In these case Mr. A not liable to collect tcs under section 206CE then Mr. B (buyer) is liable to deduct tds under section 94Q if purchase from Mr. A is more than 50lakhs or not ?

Answer now

Daya
06 July 2022 at 14:09

Payment of 3B under GST

which challan is used for Payment of GST Challan 3B.

Answer now

Ikramuddin Saifi
06 July 2022 at 14:02

About GSTR-9 & 9C for 2021-22

When will the GSTR 9 online form appear on GST portal?

Answer now

Follow Book Book GST Live Course Book Business Course caclubindia books

Answer Query