Ankit Kumar

I clicked on proceed to validation on ITR-2 , and its showing 1 errors found but error description is empty. Please help as I’m unable to identify the problem and hence unable to submit the form

Answer now

tusharthosar online
01 June 2023 at 20:21

Cost of acquisition?

A&B Property purchase Dt.27.2.18 (272)
Total Amt.580000/-
paid A.290000/-&B.290000.
Sold dt.30.11.22 (331)
Total amt.295000/-
Receive A.147000&B.147000/-
Index cost of acquisition Calculate?

Answer now

Komal online

Is Trade union is exempt for filing income tax return.

Answer now



Answer now

Abhishek18 Das

Where imports are made in non-physical form, i.e., software or data through internet /datacom channels and drawings and designs through e-mail / fax, a certificate from a Chartered Accountant required mentioning the fact that the software / data / drawing/ design has been received by the importer and the Custom Authorities have been informed about this import by the importers.

RBI send the instructions to us.What we have to do ?

Answer now

01 June 2023 at 17:36


I want to return purchased item, what are required documents to return the purchase.
Generally my seller shall issued CN when they receive the goods, but If I ask them to issue Credit Note before they receive the goods , they denies. what is the way as per GST Provision ?
pl advise quoting GST rules and procedure pls. It will be great help.

Answer now

Nishant Gandhi

Respected Experts

Kindly guide me difference between SHEET 5A & 5C in ITC 04 Form (Job work return)

Answer now


We are purchasing a product from manufacturer and selling it to builder

We are not receiving payment from builder in bank account, after 6 months builder agreed to register a flat on our name instead of giving money

Now how should we show this in books and how should we file GST returns

Since we are a company should we register it on company name
Waiting for expert opinions

Answer now


We want to change object clause of NBFC, whether we have to take prior approval from RBI before passing SR in EGM? Can anyone share draft documents for taking approval from RBI.

Answer now

CMA Pravat Kumar Parida
01 June 2023 at 16:17

E WAY BILL FOR job work consignments

Sir, Our Industry Perform Job work for Apparels and return the finished materials to principal, so who will prepare E Way bill, and what is the procedure to prepare e way bills, if our invoice is prepared for Job Charges using SAC Code.

Answer now

Certificate in Quantitative Finance IIM Calcutta Applied Finance(Batch 17) Stock Market for Beginners
Follow us

Answer Query