Kalpesh
03 March 2024 at 13:16

Income tax mismatch notice

I have got mismatch notice because in the ITR I have shown income as Interest received on unsecured loans and Interest receivable on unsecured loans, whereas in AIS, the income is reflecting in Interest from Deposits (sec 194A).
The interest amount and TDS amount are correct, but I have shown the income separately in ITR as :-
Interest received on unsecured loans, and
Interest receivable on unsecured loans.
Please guide me how to give reply to this mismatch notice.

Answer now

Nitesh kumar
02 March 2024 at 21:14

Branch address in ROC

There is a company whose register office if in Bihar and doing business of trading me medicine , Now they want to start a new business of event management and that also in Jharkhand. I have to alder Object clause, does I have to inform ROC for branch office? as I have apply for GST registration in Jharkhand for event management

Answer now

k chakraborty

as per partnership act section 59(2) a firm which is registered shall use (registered) immediately after its name. Now do we need to include this in "for" stamp of the partnership? if any one have info please guide me as to where should we use this word after firm name. as per our rti to the registrar there is no need to change in the PAN so we cant use it in our GST invoice. In such a case where should we use it what does other firms do?

Answer now

MALAY DAS
01 March 2024 at 20:16

OLD REGIME

RESPECTED SIR
TDS DEDUTED AS PER OLD TAX REGIME FY 23-24 BY EMPLOYER, CAN BE FILLED INCOME TAX RETURN AS PER NEW TAX REGIME AND CLAIM TDS REFUND? PLEASE ADVICE THANKS

Answer now

Arya Hukkeri
01 March 2024 at 13:53

Articleship registration

When i started filling the form 103 ...my training period is appearing as 3 years instead of 2.
I am unable to proceed with the registration.
What to do?

Answer now

krishna jethe

In proprietor Firm can we Show B2C sale in GSTR-1 in March Month,
Which Payment Received by google Payment Method in Saving Account From Apr to March.

Answer now

Anuraag Agrawal
01 March 2024 at 05:57

GST ASMT 10

Hi
I have received GST ASMT 10 notice for FY 19-20. Notice mentioned excess ITC claimed.
So what happened is i have received debit notes which should be claimed by deducting from sale figure in 3b but i have claimed those in ITC.

Should i submit those credit notes as reply or pay amount mentioned in notice?

Answer now

Mahabir Prasad Agarwal
29 February 2024 at 13:40

HSN code whether mandatory

Sir, whether HSN code is mandatory for a dealer whose annual turnover is less than 1.5 crore ?

Answer now

Nilesh Mehta
29 February 2024 at 12:22

Deemed dividend applicability

A Pvt Ltd Company gives a loan B Ltd Company. C Ltd Company holds 100% shares in B Ltd.
In A Pvt Ltd, an individual shareholder possesses a 40% stake and concurrently holds a 17% share in C Limited. Simultaneously, the spouse of this individual shareholder, who owns 10% of A Pvt Company, also holds a 15% interest in C Limited.
Whether this scenario falls within the purview of Section 2(22)(e).

Answer now

Deepak Gera

does anyone have an idea about GST Rate & HSN Code for braille signages for bline people made up of acrylic sheets

Answer now