AS PER RECENT BUDGET DUE TO COVID 19, IF TDS DEPOSITED IN MAY 2020 FOR 31 MARCH 2020 DEDUCTION OF TDS, HOW MANY MONTH LATE FOR INTEREST ON TDS

Answer now

02 June 2020 at 19:00

ITR 4 BUSINESS U/S 44AD

Hello, cash and bank transactions details in ITR 4 , opening balance of cash in hand, cash received during the year, cash deposited in bank and withdrawal many times. Is there requirement of cash flow. kindly elaborate for fair presentation

Answer now

Sir/Ma'am
I live in ghaziabad uttar pradesh . I invested in a pvt ltd company in may 2019 based in Tamil nadu as a shareholder having 49% equity in that company. I have all the documents of two directors who are husband and wife having 51% equity and both are directors . At the time of getting share certificate for the same , He also gave me well endorsed (signed and stamped with company ) cheque (post dated to may 2020) worth total sum i paid against shares. As time went on,
I as a shareholder kept askign him on monthly basis about what and hows business going on? but he didn't respond me satisfactorily. Later he himself told me to get separated on good note from company , I suddenly agreed without thinking . As per our shareholder agreement (If either of the shareholders desire at any time to sell the whole or part of their shares of the company, the share holder first offer such shares in writing to other shareholder . If other party does not accepting within 90 DAYS , then first party will be at the liberty to sell the shares to any other person at the same price and the same conditions) and also stated in agreement( Shareholder will be entitled to interest at the rate of 18% per annum on the sums brought in by him or his associates/concerns/businesses) .He told me he would forward the refund request to his CA. I sent him mail regarding refund and after 90 days approx, i asked him about refund , he said he is searching for another investor , I was unable to understand what happened to request made to CA by him , why should i suffer? if he is not able to find another investor, He didn't conducted any AGM and even not provided me audit report .Still i gave him some more time BUT as time progressed, he stopped responding . I used to interact over whatsapp and sometimes email .He is also not responding over repeated email/whatsapp from my side. The final thing is that I have with me , the cheque dated 5 may 2020(3 months validity) , share certificate and company docs, id proofs of owner, passport copy .

Q- He also issued me SECURITY CHEQUE with same amount i paid subscribing equity shares. CAN I GO TO BANK TO ENCASH THE CHEQUE IF CEO / DIRECTORS NOT RESPONDING TO GET MY INVESTED MONEY BACK.

Q - AS i have only 2 months remaining to use cheque. What should i Do?

Q- Can company sue me under COMPANIES ACT 2013 on ANY grounds merely for using SECURITY CHEQUE.( AS company) ITSELF NOT RESPONDING ME

Q- Is MCA investor service effective for startup company

Q- As a new and beginner investor ,,,,what should i do get money back without getting into much legality

Q- what proper should i go for?

Answer now

02 June 2020 at 18:19

Sec 194j under I.t. act

What is difference between technical services and technical consultancy as per 194j in I.t. act.

Answer now

02 June 2020 at 16:21

WRONG GST NO. FEEDED

RESPECTED SIR,
WHILE FURNISHING CHALLAN OF GST AND I MENTION GST NO. 08AAAGU0557M1ZV OF NORMAL TAXPAYER INSTEAD GST NO. 08AAAGU0557M1D4 OF TAX DEDUCTOR. NOW I WANT TO RECTIFY GST NO. IN CHALLAN. HOW CAN I REVISED MY GST NO. IN A CHALLAN.

Answer now

02 June 2020 at 12:29

CMA inter exam

I have planned to write CMA inter exam next month.
Which assessment year will be applicable for income tax paper

Answer now

02 June 2020 at 11:34

80EE

Sir, I have claimed deduction u/s 24 for Rs 120000/- for a self occupied house property for the FY 2019-2020.

Can I am also eligible to claim deduction of Rs 50,000/- under section 80EE.

Answer now

02 June 2020 at 10:33

Regarding T.D.S payment

good Morning ! May I pay t.d.s deducted for the month of March 2020 which was due in 7th April 2020.Due to Lock down our office was closed.We have started office from 1st May 2020.what is the last date of t.d.s 4th quarter filing ?

Answer now

02 June 2020 at 10:07

LTV Ratio

RBI has set a maximum LTV ratio for housing finance for scheduled commercial banks. Whether it will be applicable to NBFC as well?

Whether there is any limit on LTV ratio for NBFC?

Answer now

01 June 2020 at 21:16

IND AS 1

As defined in 'complete set of financial statements comprises' one item includes ''balance sheet as at the beginning of the earliest comparative period when an entity applies an accounting policy retrospectively or makes a retrospective restatement of items in its financial statements, or when it reclassifies items in its financial statements''......in this why balance sheet at ''beginning of the earliest comparative period'' is to be considered & why not ''end of period''

Answer now