becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

25 February 2021 at 00:59

Missed Declaring F&O details in ITR

I started trading in F&O in 2020 and was not aware that it needs to be declared. Also since I mostly made losses had no idea it's important. I I filed ITR in Dec 2020. Is there a way to revise the ITR?

Answer now

25 February 2021 at 00:59

ITC-01

While uploading ITC-01 JSON file it is showing error:
GSTIN is not in valid format inside GST ITC01 Payload data

The portal is not generating any error report so that i could amend the same.

Answer now

24 February 2021 at 18:24

Compliances for a Start up-Indian Pvt Ltd

Hi, For a start up Indian Private Limited companies how many compliance requirements need to be followed. Other than ROC registration and compliance, Income tax and Audit, GST registration and Profession tax Enrollment, what else need to be checked for all laws including Company act, Income tax Act, GST act and Profession tax?
Is there any site giving all compliance check list for a company registered in India?

Answer now

24 February 2021 at 15:20

E Invoicing from April 2021

Hi, I m working in Pvt Ltd company, i heard that from 1st April 2021 we need to issue our invoices through E invoicing software. We are currently using tally accounting software. ours is comes under above 5 Crores category. So is tally fulfill the requirement ? Also our co issues mostly export sales invoices without GST component in foreign currency (not in INR values) but while accounting in tally next day as per RBI site reference rate, appropriate INR value as invoice value will be accounted in tally. How do we do all this in Tally E Invoicing. Please clarify

Answer now

24 February 2021 at 15:19

CONSOLIDATED REFUND OF GST fy 19-20

As on 31st March 20 there was some GST Refund, Can we claim right now the said GST Refund ?

Answer now

24 February 2021 at 12:43

Revenue for Self Consumption of FG

We are in Refractory manufacturing business. We have used some brick made by us for construction of Tunnel kiln from our Opening stock.
Please guide us how to account this.
Should we recognize revenue for this.

Answer now

24 February 2021 at 11:24

HSN WISE REPORTING

IS this mandatory to to report HSN wise detail in gstr-9 (2019-2020) for turnover below 5cr

Answer now

A gst registered jewellery business composite scheme dealer sales of silver articles value rs:1 lacs non local URD persons.
Question:
Dealer Rs:50,000/- above e-waybill compulsory for composite dealer.

Answer now

24 February 2021 at 10:50

Consolidation of Financial Statements

Holding company had 80% shares in previous year and 96.6% shares in current year in subsidiary. How should the comparative figures for previous year be disclosed ; considering 96.6% shares or 80% shares?

Answer now

24 February 2021 at 10:33

CA Exam Preparation|Conferenza Concept

What are some must-have apps for a CA student?

Answer now

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit