10 August 2020 at 00:21

TDS

a party
b party
c party (labour worker)

1) a party given gold 99.99 to b party .
ex: a=100 grm given b party= 100 grm
2) b party receive gold from a party
b= 100 grm balance gold b given gold
c for jewellery
making 50 grm = Sunil Worker
50 grm = manoj worker
sir, what is tds liability of “B” for “C” labour worker ?

Answer now

10 August 2020 at 00:03

Clubbing of 2 incomes

I am a Tax consultant and used to file my Income tax return U/s. 44AD under individual capacity.

I earn contract income and TDS gets deducted under section 194C which is reflected in my Form 26AS.

From this F.Y. 2020-21, I will be earning a Rent income as well from Commercial property on which TDS will be deducted under Section 194I.

My query is whether I will now be able to file return U/s. 44AD as now I have rent income as well which is considered as business income since it is from commercial property. I will be showing 2 types of Income in my Profit and Loss. Is the 20 lacs turnover limit for GST registration applicable for rent income from commercial property as I am not registered under GST.

Please help me to resolve this matter.

Divyesh Jain

Answer now

09 August 2020 at 22:38

Rectification of error

Is there any way that a erroneous capital gain relating to A.Y. 2018-19 ITR be corrected while Filing ITR of A.Y.2020-21? If not, then is there any way that the CPC could be made aware of the correct capital gains relating to A.Y.2018-19?

Answer now

09 August 2020 at 22:06

Is audit necessary

Is audit necessary for f&o loss of about 8 lac with turnover of 18 lac. Intention is not to carry over the loss,but at the same time I want to be compliant with rules.

Answer now

09 August 2020 at 21:59

Registration

From past few days ,while registering for CA intermediate group 2( earlier i was only registered for group 1), my foundation details are not showing up which should be pre-filled and i am also not available to fill it.there is no option to fill those details.
pls help me what should I do as last date for registration is on 26 aug ( for nov 20 exam) after that i cannot give second group exam

Answer now

09 August 2020 at 21:43

Registration

Sir
I want to start a proprietorship firm. Where I should register my business first?
Guide me plz
Thanks in adv

Answer now

09 August 2020 at 12:52

Gst rs slab

how much tax without any isi mark water cane ( home use water ) ( 20ltr )

Answer now

09 August 2020 at 09:57

COP Status

Hiiil

I was a partener in a furm holding COP.Later i got job so i surrendered by cop.Approval came from ICAI.Tge status now it is showing for COP is "Held".What does this Held mean??

Answer now

09 August 2020 at 09:50

C a final old syllabus

Last attempt for c a final old syllabus

Answer now

09 August 2020 at 09:19

Input reversal in annual return

dear experts
the supplier has issued credit note ( for purchase return) in June 2019 pertaining to FY 2018-19 but the company has not reversed input due to credit note issued by the supplier
now the question arises
1. how to reverse input in annual return for FY 2018-19 and which tables to be mentioned in GSTR 9
2. SINCE credit note raised in FY 2019-20 pertaining to FY 2018-19, whether it is to be shown in annual return of FY 2019-20

KINDLY CLARRIFY THE SAME

Answer now