GST Course
CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

A business it assess purchase of site (personal purpose)and registration stamp duty paid.
Question:
Assess stamp duty expenses rebate under sec 80 c claimed allowed in it act.

Answer now

18 June 2021 at 16:46

GST REGISTRATION STATUS

Sir I have applied for GST Registration cancellation online. Sir, After 1 month , GST registration status suspended is shown under gst registration status .
Sir Gst registration suspended what does it mean. Sir Gst Registration status suspended whether means Gst registration cancelled

Answer now

Respected sir
Section 130 of companies act 2013 permits reopening of accounts on order by court or tribunal having jurisdiction when an application is made by Central Government,
the Income-tax authorities,
the Securities and Exchange Board,
any other statutory regulatory body or authority
or any person concerned

My question are
1. Any person concerned means and include a share holder of the company also?
2. Can a share holder make an application to tribunal for reopening of accounts provided it can be proved that the accounts were previously prepared on fradulent manner without following accounting standards and mismanagement took place.?

Kindly advice
Subrahmanyam

Answer now

18 June 2021 at 08:29

Last date to file GSTR3B for May-21

When is the Last date to file GSTR3B for May-21?

Answer now

17 June 2021 at 22:19

GST Registration suspended

Sir
I have applied for GST Registration cancellation online.

Sir, After 1 month , GST registration status suspended is shown under gst registration status .
Sir Gst registration suspended what does it mean.
Sir Gst Registration status suspended whether means Gst registration cancelled.

Answer now

17 June 2021 at 19:52

Confusion in Input of GST

Hi Experts,
Please check below mentioned scenario and kindly clarify whether my client will get Input credit of GST.
I am registered in Haryana and my client is registered in Uttar Pradesh. I got an project of supply of material in west Bengal. So, I raised Tax Invoice mentioning "Bill to" Uttar Pradesh and "Ship to" West Bengal and charged IGST on the same.
So my question is:-
1). Did I mentioned correct ship to address or it will be Uttar Pradesh instead of West Bengal ?
2). Will my client get Input Credit if I mention west Bengal as place of supply in GST Portal ?

Please guide.

Answer now

17 June 2021 at 17:05

TDS U/S 194Q

Sir, on which amount TDS to be deducted u/s 194 Q i.e. on Total Invoice Value or Value before GST )

Answer now

GSTIN of my, one of client was cancelled order dated 17-5-21 which was effecting from 01-01-21 and the reason was given not filling GSTR 3B form 12/2020 . We automatically selected for QRMP than 3B and GSTR1 was filled on quarterly on time.
please advise what to do
regards
vikas

Answer now

If a person purchases a pension plan of HDFC Life in 2006 but he surrendered that plan in march 2021 which was going to mature in 2025. So what is the tax implication for him ?????

Answer now

Dear Experts,
One of my client is attached his ambulance to Govt Dept on monthly rental basis, please advice is he need to collect on GST on hire charges...?

Answer now