Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

10 April 2021 at 11:31

TCS ON SUB LET

I got a tender for collecting Tool gate from Govt. dept. and Govt. Dept. collects TCS on my payment to said Govt. Dept. Now I want to sublet it to other party say B. My question is, shall I liable to collect TCS on the amount received by me. If no should B deduct TDS what he paid to me.

Answer now

10 April 2021 at 11:01

Tds as per Sec.194o

Dear Sir
We are In The business of Mobile application for Facilitating Store sales of goods or services .Retailer are Providing Deals On Our application as exclusive deals At Our application .

Customer who want To Buy That Deals Has To Use Add To Bag Feature Available in our application .And Need To Visit Retailer Store For Availing The Offer.

We As a application Are Not aware Of Value Of Goods or Service Sold By Retailer .
Whether We Are Liable To Discharge Tds Liability Under Sec.194o ?
How To Discharge That Tds Liability When We Are Not Aware Of Sales Value ?

Answer now

10 April 2021 at 10:48

Surrender of CA firm

My dad was was running a CA Partnership firm formed in the year 1992 consisting of 2 partners. My dad expired and hence the partnership firm got dissolved.

How to surrender this firm through ICAI as the second partner is not able to surrender his membership number on icai site and getting an error message that he is a partner in the firm, hence cannot surrender.

Please help me how can I resolve this issue. The second partner wants to surrender his membership number as he is no longer in practice.

Divyesh Jain

Answer now

09 April 2021 at 23:55

Late Fee Waiver for F.Y.2020-21

Late fee waiver of GSTR1 is applicable for Mar 2021

Answer now

09 April 2021 at 15:30

Control shfit tilda

My best regards to every one.

Starting date is 1st April 2020 and ending date is 31st January 2021 and I have to workout the number of days between the ending date and starting date. How to use Key board keys Control Shift Tilda in such calculation. Please guide me and oblige.

Answer now

09 April 2021 at 12:45

Cccc

Dear Sir, My mother in law's property (Residential land of 286 Sq Yds) which was bought in1985 for Rs.1 Lakh sold in 2019 for Rs.1.50 Crores. How much is the capital gain tax. Can we save the capital gain tax if we buy land and construct a house (within three years)? do we have to deposit the capital gain tax till we construct a house. kindly clarify. regards. madhavi

Answer now

09 April 2021 at 12:23

Best IFRS Cerification course

Can anyone please suggest the best IFRS Certification course available currently? Would appreciate inputs from someone who would have already taken such certification course. Thanks.

Answer now

The return for A.Y.2020-21 was filed on 31.12.2020 and the same was processed and intimation order was passed on 6.1.2021. Now it is informed that to verify the compliance generated and asked to compare the income offered. It is found that the income generated in compliance is not included in original return. Now the income will be added and tax for the additional income is paid. How can we report that this addition is made with the original returned income? [Revised return could not be uploaded]

Answer now

What is format of Supplementary agreement of LLp in case where out of 2 designated partners, one partner dies and on his place, the new designated partner will be appointed

Answer now

08 April 2021 at 12:50

HUF RELATED que

Hi sir/madam, We have rental income from a property which is shown in HUF of my father. He passed away before few years. After that a current account is opened on behalf of me and my mother (which is linked to the HUF). The rent from the tenant is received in that account. But the TDS for the rent is paid against my father's pan. In FY 20-21 TDS is not refunded due to the account shown is not linked with concern pan. Can anyone guide me to solve this situation?
Thank you.

Answer now