Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

04 April 2021 at 17:22

Retrainership jobs

I am a chartered accountant based out of Faridabad. I am having experience of 6 years and currently started my own practice . I need work on Retrainership / assignment basis. Please help.Do contact

Answer now

I want to take overdraft limit on Bank FD for fullfill my financial requirements in my business but this FD genrate by the taken from gifted money of by my mother and father and my wife money , in this fd 90% share of gifted money which I recieve from above relatives and my share is only 10 % in this FD , what complications in this case which I face; please suggest me ?

Answer now

04 April 2021 at 14:30

GSTR 9 ANNUAL RETURN

DEAR SIR,

WHILE FILING ANNUAL RETURN FACING SOME PROBLEMS AND CONFUSIONS. FIRST CONFUSION IS TABLE 6 OF GSTR 9 IS EDITABLE OR NOT ITC CLAIMED DURING THE YEAR AUTO POPULATED SHOWING MINUS FIGURE IF ITC CORRECTLY CLAIMED IN THE RETURN MATCHED WITH THIS TABLE THEN THERE IS NO EDIT REQUIRED FOR THE INFORMATION MEANS LIKE THIS (-136721 AND -136721.) OR TO FILL SAME FIGURE IN THE INPUTS COLUMN TO MATCH THE MINUS FIGURE OR LEFT AS IT IS IN. SECOND. TABLE 8 OF ITC RELATED INFORMATION IS OPTIONAL OR NOT. BECAUSE ITC CLAIMED AND ITC RELATED INFORMATION IS NOT MATCHED MEANS ITC CLAIMED AS PER GSTR 2A BUT ITC RELATED INFORMATION SHOWING LESS THE AMOUNT SHOWING THE TABLE 6 OF THE GSTR 9. WHAT TO DO DIFFERENCE AMOUNT IS PAYABLE OR NOT. IF NOT PAID WHAT WILL BE THE CONSEQUENCES. BECAUSE GSTR 2A IS COMPLETED MATCHED WITH TABLE 6 OF THE RETURN. THREE. WE CAN FILE ANNUAL RETURN IF IGNORING TABLE OF 8 OF THE GSTR 9 ONLY COMPARE WITH TABLE 6 OF THE RETURN. FOUR. WE HAVE CLAIMED PREVIOUS YEAR 19-20 ITC IN THE NEXT YEAR AFTER OCT 2020 IS THIS ELIGIBLE HOW TO SHOW IN THE GSTR 9. SOME INVOICES NOT CLAIMED BUT SHOWING IN THE TABLE 8 OF THE GSTR 9. HOW TO TAKE THE ITC OF MISSING. FIVE. WHILE FILING THE CONTRACTOR GSTR 9, THE TABLE 8 OF THE RETURN NOT SHOWING ANY ITC INFORMATION. BUT DISPLAYED IN THE TABLE 6 OF THE RETURN. WHAT TO DO IN THIS SITUATION.

FINALLY, DEAR ALL RESPECTED EXPERTS, ALL MY CLIENTS TURNOVER BELOW 2.CRORE SOME OF CLIENTS IS LESS THAN 20 AND 40 LAKHS, PLEASE KINDLY SUGGEST ME GSTR 9 IS MANDATORY FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2019-20 OR NOT IF FACING THESE PROBLEMS CAN WE FILE GSTR 9 ANNUAL RETURN IF FILED GST HAS TO BE PAID IN THE HANDS OF MY CLIENTS.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME RESPECTED ALL EXPERTS,

REGARDS

Answer now

04 April 2021 at 10:45

LLP Form 2

1.When I submitted the Form2 of LLP . I got resubmission for Registered office address proof . I attached the electricity bill issued by the society. Now I attached the Airtel fixedline broadband bill, is it considerable for registered office address proof , in that bill mentioned as a original recipient --Tax Invoice . But when I got resubmission mail , they people mentioned that any private authority and tax paid receipts and any tax invoices not considered as a office address proof .

2. Object Clauses - I entered the Building material manufacturing- non metal , cement bricks and pipes and other cement products also

May I know what is NIC code can I enter in Form 2.
and what are object clauses can I mention in Objects block.

Please let me know , help me to get the approval

Answer now

03 April 2021 at 21:51

Gift by relative

One of my close relative want to give me cash gift of Rs. 40.00 lac. Is there any lncome-tax liability on the said gift ? Whether registration of Gift-deed is compulsory ?

Answer now

03 April 2021 at 21:32

NOV 20 Verification result

Is there anyone whose CA Final November 20 Verification result is out.??

2 months have been passed but no response from ICAI ,they are not picking the calls from last 2 weeks and also no reply of email.

What need to do in this case or is there anyone whose result is out.??

Answer now

03 April 2021 at 20:48

ERROR

T-FV-1000 Invalid File Header Record Length I get this error when validation of the TDS file how can I resolve this issue. please help

Answer now

Out of Several Invoice - few invoice not found in auto populated list of B2B Invoices in the month of March- What may be the reason ? Any issue if manually added that invoices in GSTR-1?

Answer now

03 April 2021 at 14:21

Personal used for composite dealer

A jewellery business composite scheme dealer Rs:1 lacs gold material transfer to capital account) personal used purposes).
Question:
Personal used Rs:1 lacs gold value gst and it applicable.

Answer now