Upgrad

27 November 2020 at 13:37

Gift from company

Can a company gift cash to another company through a gift deed

I want to change Main division of industrial activity of a company as per MOA. what is the procedure.

22 November 2020 at 10:38

Voluntary winding up

How much time does the process of voluntary winding up for small companies through the Regional Directors office take ? Can anyone help ne with the process ?

Dear professional experts n my colleague, what are the consequences when a private company become member in a Public limited Company through transfer of shares by acquiring 51% shares in that Public Company, the private Company became the holding company of the Public limited Company.Deemed public Company status comes to the holding company or the status as private company continues.

What are the legal compliance requires for it, Thank you so much in advance.

A Pvt. Ltd. company has two directors who are also the only two shareholders.

They want to add more directors. What is the procedure of adding the new two directors. Also if there is any revaluation of assets required on adding the new directors?

11 November 2020 at 13:02

Partnership format

ggdf

10 November 2020 at 19:51

Objects for LLP

Any body please provide me, main objects for a LLP, which wanted to manufacture essential oils such as apple cider etc, for health, fitness, etc . I will be thankful for the help

R S Sai Kumar

09 November 2020 at 00:02

Re-payment of Fixed Deposit from NBFC

This question is on behalf of my Uncle who is a whole time director in a non-deposit taking NBFC registered with RBI.
He wishes to withdraw his directorship status from the NBFC and exit the organization due to difference of opinion with the other directors.
Does it mean that upon his resignation as the director, the NBFC would be automatically liable to repay back all his personal and family deposits immediately or can there be some reasons/ways citing which the other directors of NBFC can put his funds on hold/defer their payment?

08 November 2020 at 12:25

Form 8 LLP Extension

Dear all,

Is Form 8 LLP due date extended for F Y 2019-20...?

I want to close defunct LLP, please clarify
1. Amount of stamp paper for making Indemnity bond and affidavit for LLP Form 24 (Incorporated in Bihar)?
2. Indemnity bond and affidavit should be separate or jointly for both designated partner?
3. LLP incorporated in bihar, Indemnity bond and affidavit (stamp paper) from Delhi will be valid?
4. Indemnity bond and affidavit both should be notarized?