becker cma

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

05 March 2021 at 10:43

LLP Incorporation- regarding

Is Credit Card Statement of PSU Bank acceptable as Address Proof for Registered Office of LLP?

04 March 2021 at 17:12

ROC ISSUES

Respected Sirs,

Please let me know the answer of the below given question ? I shall be highly obliged for your guidelines:

What is MGT Compliance Certificate?
What is DPT-3 Initial?
What is DPT-3 Annual?
What is INC-22-A Active?
In what circumstances AGM Extension is required?

Tks with kindest regards,

I want to know what are the ROC compliance need to be done for Resigning an auditor and then appointing a new auditor in Private Limited company for y.e. 31.03.2021 and what is the time limit for filing of ROC forms.

Divyesh Jain

Can any one provide me MOA and AOA of Public limited Company Dealing in real estate activity

Can a Company do a GPA and then sell the land to an individual , i am in process of acquiring 600 acers of land and do a GPA with my company(this is being done for the safety of the transaction) once i acquire the land i would register the land on to individuals by doing this i can save on double registration, can this be done or what is the the best method of doing this, thanks in advance for you help

25 February 2021 at 16:29

ROI calculations

In FMCG segment, how to calculate the ROI of a distributor
How to account the BG given to creditor by distributor (BG taken from bank against FD)

Sir/madam,
If an employee work in an institution more than 6 year on contract basis with consolidate salary.
Is he/she is eligible for Gratuity payment?
If eligible for gratuity than what amount should be taken for gratuity calculation ? If there is no basic and DA classified in their salary structure?

22 February 2021 at 14:20

Company Strike Off

Private Company was incorporated in 2018 and had not done any business till now. No E-forms are filed in ROC since incorporation. Company status on portal is active.
Can we apply for strike off without annual filings ?

20 February 2021 at 17:43

Pledge of shares of unlisted companies

I want to know the process and things to be taken care of for a pledge of shares of an unlisted company?

19 February 2021 at 21:47

NIC code and Main object

1) Please tell me what will be the NIC code for a stockist of Medicine?
2) If possible please provide me the main object of the same business.