If there is change in name of LLP due to change in business activity how to proceeds with filling of FORM 3
Is it required to file two time?
First before Form 5 to change business activity so that we can mention SRN in form 5 and then again FROM 3 after filling FORM 5 to change name in LLP aggreement.

01 July 2020 at 16:25

MD Remuneration increasing

can a listed company increased remuneration from April 2020 for the financial year 2020-21 . in the board meeting schedule to be held in the month of july . so can remuneration be given from april in increased way ?

I Want to know the relationship (like subsidiary , associate or Sister Concern) between private limited company and LLP and vive versa. Where The
1. Private Limited Company is one of the partner in LLP.
2. Private limited company contributes 25% of Share Capital in LLP.
3.Private Limited Company Have 25% of Profit in LLP.
4.Private Limited Company Have 55% of Voting Rights in LLP.
5. The Managing Director of Private Limited Company is also a Designated Partner of Such LLP.

30 June 2020 at 13:42

Trademark registration

Can trademark application for proprietor be signed by using someone else Dsc ?

whether a private limited company can borrow funds from LLP in which the private limited company is one of the partner in it. The Private Limited Company Have "contributed 25 Percentage of Capital , Holding 25 Percentage of Profits and Holding 55 Percentage of Voting Rights" in LLP.

27 June 2020 at 17:36

Company law

It has been observed many pvt. as well as govt. companies neither conducting their AGM nor filling their balance sheet with ROC from 2016-17,still they are doing their business smoothly .
How is possible ? and what are the provisions for this.

26 June 2020 at 17:39

INC 22 for new company

Hello Sir / Madam,

I incorporated a new company on 26th Feb, 2020. But INC 22 was not filed within 30 days of incorporation. Now I am not able to file the same, as while filing the form new company tab is freeze & am not able to select the option. Can you please help & suggest me how to file the same??

Thanks & Regards,
Pooja

25 June 2020 at 15:18

Filing PAS3, Return of allotment

Does PAS 3 need to be filed in the following cases, even in these cases ultimately allotment of shares is made?
1. Allotment of shares to subscribers to the memorandum post incorporation of a company.
2. Transfer of shares through a transfer deed in SH4 in case of a private company. (This doubt arises because in case of a private co., post board approval a new share certificate will be issued to transferee so technically that will also constitute an allotment of shares).

Would be a great help.

Thank You.

24 June 2020 at 18:56

DPT 3 e form

Dear Sir / Madam Unsecured loans from relative of director of pvt ltd is allowed....however it will not be treated as deposits under deposits definition Sec 2 (1)(C) ? So for filling Annual Return of deposites it will be considered under Third part of DPT -3 e form " purpose of form " ?

A Company Secretary was appointed as KMP in Subsidiary Unlisted public company. So What is the Responsibilities and Duties of Company Secretary of Subsidiary Company towards Holding Company when holding company is a unlisted Private Company?

Please suggest

FM by Grant Thornton    |    x