Freedom sale - Get upto 30% discount in all CA CS CMA and Certification courses. Call Coaching: 1800-3000-0505 Certification course : 011-411-70713

06 August 2020 at 16:31

Jurisdiction

Dear Expert,
I (proprietor of firm) was registered under Service Tax in Delhi and my residence address is of Lucknow which is also updated in 26AS. I was discharging Service Tax from my Delhi office. Now I got notice from Lucknow office to produce all records for discharge of Service Tax. What should i do? please help

08 June 2020 at 14:50

Sevice tax of delivery charge

Does service tax can be applied on delivery charges too.

WHETHER EXCEESS PAYMENT RECEIPT FROM INSURANCE COMPANY FOR CLAIM IS TAXABLE OR NOT?
IF I HAVE A WORK SHOP. AND I RECEIVED RUPEES 6000 FROM INSURANCE COMPANY FOR SERVICE BUT THE ACTUAL EXPENSE 5500. WHETHER THAT 500 RUPEES IS TAXABLE OR NOT UNDER SERVICE TAX?
PLEASE GIVE YOUR REVIEWS AND SUGGESTION ON ABOVE...

13 March 2020 at 11:37

Service Tax on Labour Contract

My client does not have any service tax number. He deals with fabrication work. He works as a sub-ordinate labour so does not buy any material nor he sales it, he only does labour work under the company. So is service tax applicable for him?

We are a civil consultancy firm and providing technical consultancy services to Government educational institutions.Is there any exemption in GST ? Please clarify.

02 March 2020 at 22:42

SVLDRS

Filed for relief under SVLDRS. As per SVLDRS-3 payment due date was 01.03.2020.
Paid on 28.02.2020 through NEFT in Bank using details provided in Mandatory Form generated in Icegate site.Intimated to taxation authoriruties. The status is still sowing as 'Pending". It seems there is some error in transit. What will happen if the amount is credited to Government Account after four, five days.Will they penalise or cancel the order

in case of we provide house keeping services to educational institution are exempted or taxable under service tax act??? if taxable what is the threshold limit ?

A query is received asking for several documents including ITRs for 3 years 2014-15 to 2016-17. It is a letter received by speed post. It is not a Notice as no section number is mentioned. It is for purpose of determining if any short payment of service tax occured during that period. Seems to be a roving enquiry generated on computer. Is it compulsory to respond and provide documents asked for ? Is there not a limitation period for such enquiries? Can Service tax department ask for full copies of ITRs? What is the procedure for service tax assessment?
Kindly advise.

18 February 2020 at 13:07

Reply to show cause notice format

For doctor under service tax exemption