07 May 2020 at 15:16

Need advice

I am 26 yr old CA final student (old course) with only Group 2 pending. I couldn't clear my First 2 attempts in May 2017 and Nov 2017 because i had taken my classes way to early at the start of my articleship and was not able to balance between office and studies due to which i couldn't remain in touch with the updations / changes that got introduced in between this period . So after Nov 2017 attempt i decided to drop the next attempt . I redesigned my whole approach, studied harder , took classes again , gave mock tests and appeared for my Nov 2018 attempt ( group 1 only ) and cleared it !

Since this approach worked fantastically , i chose to adopt the same for group2 as well and started my prep last year in 2019. But because 2 yrs had passed by , in order to remain relevant with the requirements of job market i started getting myself certified in various topics which were new in the industry like - GST . IFRS/IND AS etc.

Now , i have scheduled to give group 2 in May 2020 which got postponed to August 1st week . And seeing the condition, there is a possibility that exams may get postponed further. So , since i only have work experience related to my articleship and since a lot of time has passed by , i fear of losing out on job opportunities. So , in this regard - should i take up job right away and continue with my CA final journey and will this be a good decision to take as my CA final last group pending attempt being just a few months away... or should i first give my group2 and then go for job ???

Please advice ...!!

Sir / Madam,
I am student from old course now converted in Intermediated New Syllabus in April-2020, I have already completed my Articleship in 2000, but not cleared any of the group of IPCC, my queries are :
1. can i give the intermediate exam in Nov-2020 ?
2. it is mandatory for me to complete ICITSS, and if yes
3. It must be completed before exam in Nov-2020.
4. is Articleship also re-join again? (as i have already complete in 2000).

Please clarify.

27 April 2020 at 00:19

Selection of elective papers

Im thinking of choosing GFRS as mine Elective Paper in CA final. so what are the major areas I should focus on so as to score marks in this paper and what are the career opportunities available if i opt for it ?

Hi Expert,

I am preparing [own preparation] for CMA final for the attempt of Dec-2020. But i have a small doubt regarding the revision of the subject. I study on a cumulative basis, i.e; what i studied last day will fall due for revision along with today's topic.

Can i count it as revision? if not, please suggest the way to go.

Thanks in advance.

08 April 2020 at 13:24

Tax

Mr. Bhudev Aggarwal, an unregistered person receives commission of Rs. 21,00,000/-
as an insurance agent from insurance company. Will he be required to charge GST on
the same.

07 April 2020 at 09:48

Correction window

Will icai open the correction window for converting from single grp to both as the ca fianl exams have been postponed due to covid 19

22 March 2020 at 10:13

Ca final old syllabus exam centre

we are in RR NAGAR BEML 3RD STAGE .WHICH IS THE NEARBY CENTRE FOR WRITING CA FINAL EXAM

19 March 2020 at 20:35

Enquiry about CMA

I would like to know whether the syllabus of Direct Tax & International Taxation of CMA Final is same as of CA Final. If not, then can you specify the difference in between the two?

12 March 2020 at 14:25

B com query

I have completed two years of degree in regular mode in Acharya nagarjuna university. Now I want to convert it into distant mode. How should I do it. Please help me out sir.

Is the any book available for practice of quetion paper for CMA foundation exam?

Siddharth
CMA student.