Freedom sale - Get upto 30% discount in all CA CS CMA and Certification courses. Call Coaching: 1800-3000-0505 Certification course : 011-411-70713

14 August 2020 at 12:38

IEC ONLINE REGISTRATION ERROR

I am facing an issue while IEC registration process.
When Aadhar e-sign option is selected it shows " Director details are not matched with IEC profile".
Details of Aadhar card, PAN card, MCA database of director are the same.

kindly help to resolve this issue.

Now the laptop has manufacturing defects and unfortunately I have to send it back to USA for repair. I am thinking about sending it through FedEx. The laptop is under Manufacturer's Warranty, so the repair will also. Will there be any tax imposed when I send and get back my laptop? Will there be any tax imposed if the part required for replacement is sent by the Manufacturer to India?

08 August 2020 at 21:34

BONDED WAREHOUSE

Hello Sir,
We are an Importer. We have imported goods and keep them in Bonded Warehouse.
I wish to know regarding all the accounting treatment (like purchase, sale and all the expenses) of such goods in tally.
And also, if we want to issue some debit note in respect of reimbursement then how we can treat such transaction in tally, whether GST is applicable or not if concerned party is from outside India.
Awaiting your reply.

we are 100% EOU unit have executed the B-17 Bond and debited the RM & CG as and when imported and the rm imported were consumed in the manufacturing process of finished goods and the same have been exported from the unit

the duty foregone in respect of RM debits made in the B-17 bond can be re-credit after RM consumed in the manufacture of final product and exported or cleared in to DTA as per the Board Circular No.76/1999-Customs dated 17.11.1999

prior to GST the C.Ex Authorities were allowed to take the re-credit of duty foregone amount in respect of RM consumed for manufacture of Final product based on the intimation given by the unit on self certified Annexure submitted by the unit.

post GST and formation of EPC (export promotion Cell ) under Customs the department officer is not allowing to take the re-credit of RM consumption on intimation basis and asking to get C.A certificate for the same and saying the same need to be take approval from AC/DC of Customs.

as per the Board Circular referenced above para 5 (V) However, the value debited from the bond
amount in respect of raw materials, will be credited again when the raw material is used in the
manufacture of finished product and the same is either exported or cleared into DTA as per
provision of the EXIM Policy.

can any one suggest or clarify the re-credit in respect of RM consumption can be taken on the basis on intimation given to customs Authorities or still we need to seek the permission from AC/DC of Customs.

21 July 2020 at 20:31

Duty drawback rules

Dear Sir
Please tell me that which benefit of dbk/rebate/refund we can get in case of Soda ash light export ?

2 rm used in its manufacturing are imported.

21 July 2020 at 20:27

DBK on Soda Ash Light

Dear Sir

Can anyone tell me the Duty drawback rate in case of Export of Soda Ash Light ?
2 Raw Material used to import for manufacturing soda ash light.

Please tell in detail.

Our client has been giving his services to overseas customers and getting payments in freely convertible currency (more than 15000 usd p.a.). His service type is Research and development. It's a clinical research organization rending services like Clinical Research, Bioanalytical Research, Project Management & Biopharmaceutics.

Can the above services come under division 85 of the CPC list of DGFT? Can he apply for SEIS benefits?

Buyer : Mr. A (India)
Remittee: Mr. B (USA)
Seller: Mr. C (Dubai)

Proforma Invoice from Mr. B (USA), amount paid to Mr. B (USA).
Invoice, BL from Mr. C (Dubai) mentioning Buyer as Mr. A (India).

Due to different Remittee and Seller , Buyer is facing problem to submit Exchange Control copy to bank.

What are the documents require to complete the circle.

surrendered bill of lading is consigned to applicant. So impossible to insist a surrendered BL to indicate consignee as “to the order of issuing bank”. When issuing amendment allowing presentation of surrendered BL, issuing bank may or may not raise point.
surrendered BL is not a transport documents covered by UCP 600 articles 19-25. It is examined only to the extent expressly stated in the L/C, otherwise according to UCP 600 sub-article 14(f).
Now in case of LC/ CAD, if there is a surrrendered/ telex release BL, how to convince Bank

17 June 2020 at 16:18

ITC of Social & Welfare Surcharge

Input is not available of Custom Duty paid at the time of import. But whether itc is available of Social & Welfare Surcharge paid at the time of import of goods?