50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

29 October 2020 at 18:05

EPCG

please share format of CA Certificate for extension of EPCG Licence

28 October 2020 at 14:36

NOC from Moef for used laptop in India

I travelled abroad and resigned from there.i needed to return my laptop hence couriered it to India for my family to collect and drop it at my previous company.But now it's stuck at customs for Moef certificate.Its a 3 month old laptop and I am not even in India to be able to arrange that Moef . please suggest how can i approach this issue ?

28 October 2020 at 11:42

Addittional excise duty

Dear Experts
will you please tell me from what date the Additional Excise Duty was withdrawn on imported Coated fabrics.
please give your valuable information.
Thanks in advance,
K.B.Nagesha rao
9448826793

Hi All
Is Transportation & Marketing Assistance (TMA) available for Tractor manufacturing Company ?

Anupam

A gift is sent from Australia to India through courier, whether the recipient of such gift is required to pay custom duty on the same? Will such gift be considered as import of goods? What necessary steps are required to be taken by the recipient of gift?

30 September 2020 at 12:37

Custom

Case:-
Exporter is exporting scrap i.e. Motor, He has to declare certain percentage of metals like Aluminum, Copper etc. on bill of entry

Importer gets the Motor, and then segregates it he actually realizes that the Value of Metals described in BOE is less hence he increase his metal stock accordingly

My question:-
1. Can the Importer increase the quantum of stock?
2. If Importer increases the quantum whether the Exporter will face any issue.

22 September 2020 at 15:58

R & R basis Custom Duty Rate

We hereby clear our requirement :-
Actually we won a Tender of Repair of Gas Chromatograph as we are the Service Provider of that product in India but the fault is major and we are unable to rectify it in India, So we need to send that instrument out of India to the Principle factory for repair. So we just want to clear the below points:-
1)Transportation Procedure :- (From Bangalore to USA and Return)
2) Documents require (The Customer )
3) Documents require (The Principle)
4) All Charges including (Custom Duty Rate , Will custom duty apply on Repair cost or instrument cost, Cess etc.)
5) Every Possibility and Problem .
6) Documents from us

07 September 2020 at 18:25

Letter of Credit - Insurance Query

There is clause in the L/C regarding Insurance Certificate
"INSURANCE POLICY OR CERTIFICATE ISSUED IN NEGOTIABLE FORM FOR FULL CIF INVOICE AMOUNT PLUS 10 PERCENT SHOWING CLAIMS PAYABLE IN AMMAN/JORDAN TO THE ORDER OF ISLAMIC BANK, IRRESPECTIVE OF PERCENTAGE, COVERING THE FOLLOWING RISKS AS PER INSTITUTE CARGO CLAUSES TO FINAL WAREHOUSE IN JORDAN"

In the invoice, Consignee is "TO THE ORDER OF ISLAMIC BANK"
Buyer is the client.

In the Insurance Certificate ---
1. Name of the Insured will be the supplier?

2. Consignee should be:
a. TO THE ORDER OF JORDAN ISLAMIC BANK
b. the buyer?
c. TO THE ORDER OF JORDAN ISLAMIC BANK (Buyer - Client Name)

05 September 2020 at 19:49

Letter of Credit Query

Our client in Jordan has issued a sight L/C in our favour. There is a clause in the L/C : "THE INVOICE OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENT SHOULD SHOW THAT THE GOODS REQUIRED UNDER THIS D/C ARE IN CONFORMITY WITH JORDANIAN AND/OR INTERNATIONAL METROLOGY AND STANDARDS".
How to show that the goods are in conformity?

02 September 2020 at 07:07

Re-export vs Export

Hi Sir,

We have imported a machinery from china and it should be sent to China for minor repair. The machinery need repair on urgent basis so it will lead to re export. Due to delay in custom clearance, Chinese supplier suggest us to show it as export of machinery and again import back the machinery after repair.

Please clarify can we follow Chinese suggested procedure.

Thanking you sir.