becker cpa

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

06 March 2021 at 16:51

Amendment FedEx Bill of entry

Please suggest, we have import goods through FedEx from China. Payment made to our china client.Client give the shipment to there courier agent. FedEx file BOE on the name of courier agent. Now Indian bank reject BRC. 

05 March 2021 at 19:51

Implication on High Sea Sales

Dear Professionals,

Our Company has received Import Invoice for purchase of Dies from UAE. Here the Dies are not physically imported in India but are supplied to Extrusion Plant in UAE. Extrusion plant is of same company from where the dies are made. In future as well those dies will not come to India and will be utilised fully in UAE.

What is the GST and Customs implications for the above in Accounting ?

04 March 2021 at 17:31

PROJECT IMPORT FINALISATION

Dear All,

I need your help to find out guidelines, if any, issued by Customs about the documents required and process to be followed for finalisation of project import.

Pl. advise

we have done export from last few months but we are not receiving duty drawback automatically in our bank account.

Please let me know the procedure to claim duty drawback from customs department.

Please provide draft letter if possible.

22 February 2021 at 14:30

Custom duty on commission

our company is importing Raw material from out of india under high seas purchase. the party (indian) clearing the goods and levy his commission and issue invoice in his name with commission on material value. commission is not shown separately in invoice but added to material value and custom dept had levied duty on total value i.e. material value and commission (which is added to material value). i want to ask that whether duty is applicable on commission also ???

Hello,

Can anyone please provide the format for 'Self-attested scanned copy of Authorised Letter ' in ICEGATE registration documentation same as IEC certificate?

Thank you.

07 February 2021 at 19:01

EPCG EXPORT OBLIGATION PERIOD EXTENSION

SIRS
ONE OF OUR CLIENT IMPORTED CAPITAL GOODS UNDER EPCG SCHEME. DUE TO GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS AND COVID PANDEMIC, UNABLE TO ACHIEVE THE EXPORT TURNOVER AS REQUIRED FOR EXPORT OBLIGATION FULFILLMENT WITHIN THE PERIOD SPECIFIED IN THE EPCG LICENCE. THE EXPORT OBLIGATION PERIOD IS 6 YEARS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW EXTENSION OF THE PERIOD FURTHER MORE YEARS TO FULFILL THE EXPORT OBLIGATION AND HOW TO APPLY THE SAME WITH DGFT AUTHORITIES.
REGARDS
S. RAVICHANDRAN

23 January 2021 at 14:14

Duty foregone

what is meant by "DutyForegone" according to customs

08 December 2020 at 11:58

Wine Import in Maharashtra from Europe

Would request someone to help me out to get legal compliance checklist to import wines from France/Italy/Australia to India. Purpose of this checklist to ensure 100% compliance of laws related to Customs, Excise and VAT in India

10 November 2020 at 18:27

Customs clearance for bitumen in India?

I know that for bitumen drums becoming clear, each country's customs' organization has different obligations. For example, I know that custom clearance needs a special document named PVoC for importing bitumen in Kenya. Here is a sample of this document:
https://infinitygalaxy.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/InfinityGalaxy-PVoC-Kenya.pdf
But I do not know what documents are needed in India. Is there anyone who could help me with that?