Preeti
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

12 October 2021 at 20:24

Invoice Date on Export invoice

Hi sirs/madams,

i have a question as to what date should be put as invoice date on dhl/fedex export invoice..
for example, i receive order and get paid via paypal on October 15. Then I send the product via dhl/fedex on October 23th. dhl/fedex creates an export invoice with the details i provide..What date should be used as the invoice date for this?

Thank you very much,
Preeti

R.PARTHIBAN
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Dear sir
Import tricycle from foreign country to india. For handicap people..1.how much duty will pay 2. Any exemption from customs department 3. Attract GST..

Ramesh S. Kansara
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

01 September 2021 at 20:50

Payment of insurance and freight in BOE

Who pays the amount of Insurance and freight while importing goods from outside the country?

Let us say
FOB - 10000 $
Freight - 200 $
Insurance - 112.5 $

These brings CIF - 10312.5 $

Importer is liable to pay the amount of FOB to seller but Insurance and freight are part of bill of Entry

Importer further pays to his CHA ( BCD, Surcharge and IGST) but buyer don't pay for insurance and freight.

But while maintaining books of account, seller account is credited as 10312.5 $ but he doesn't pay for it. Then how to close seller's account in importer's books of account?

Hemkumar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Dear Sir
We are SEZ Unit in Gujarat, during FY 2020-21 we have write off Rs 40 lakhs amounts payable to our foreign creditor in dollar. Whether this action makes violation of any custom provisions ??

Preeti
This Query has 5 replies

This Query has 5 replies

Hello,

I missed to add a commercial export invoice yesterday and submitted gstr1 for july without it.
How can I rectify this ? Can i submit it in August giving July date?

Please let me know. Thanks.

RAKESH
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

10 August 2021 at 18:00

Accounting head for CHA bill

Sir/madam
We have received the cargo clearing house bill and they have paid the stamp duty charges also ,

we want to know the proper accounting head for booking this bill and GST rcm also applicable on the reimbursement of stamp duty they have paid and what is the tds applicable on kind of bill.

Is this bill cost also include in the stock value .

please help us to reply on this .

thanks &

Rajesh Kumar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

In one of our shipment from France, fright forwarder mention wrongly mention their company name in AWB and on the basis of AWB wrong name mentioned on BOE also. now bank is required correct supplier name for payment to supplier.

please help any one

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

RAKESH
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

22 July 2021 at 16:09

Entry IMPORT

Dear Sir ,

We have imported the goods by making the advance payment to the party , and custom duty also paid for the custom clearance . how to pass the journal entry with head wise .

Bharat Kapadiya
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

we have product in warranty period and our some product is not working properly and some product is damage that's why we have to replace our product
Please help what can we do for this process

Preeti
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

Hello, I've newly started a business with an online shop and I have gotten the IEC Code. I want to use DHL/Fedex to ship orders. I read that I have to also get Bank AD Code from my current account bank.

I want to know
1) What port am I supposed to register it at if dhl is the one sending the shipments? I'm from Bangalore.
2) Can I register the bank AD code with customs myself ? If so, please let me know where and how I can do the same?

Thanks for your time and help. I appreciate it very much.