Vasudha

If a case is filed on the statutory auditor for filing returns which were misappropriating the profits and balance sheet figures, for the year F.Y.2015-16. Then can the company file the successive returns on the basis of the earlier filed returns, irrespective of whether they are true or fair?

Komal
24 May 2022 at 20:20

QUERY RELATED TO UDIN

I HAVE REVISED A TAR AND GENERATED A NEW UDIN OF THE SAME. I ALSO HAD GENERATED A UDIN FOR MY ORIGINAL REPORT. NOW ON THE PORTAL FOR UPDATION OF UDIN BOTH ORIGINAL AND REVISED TAR ARE SHOWING. SO MY QUERY IS THAT WHETHER I HAVE TO UPDATE BOTH ORIGINAL AND REVISED REPORT AND IF SO THEN BY WHICH UDIN NUMBER?

suresh s. tejwani

What is time limit for internal audit of NBFC for FY 2021-2022 ?

ARUN GUPTA

Eway bill was rejected by the buyer but the supplier did not cancelled eway bill and einvoice. Can new eway bill be issued on the einvoice. Please clarift?

Sk Abdul Kalim
21 April 2022 at 17:39

Wrong Udin update in Tax Audit

By mistake I updated one client's Udin with another client. Now the Udin is consumed with wrong client. What I should do now? Please help

BALAMURUGAN GOPAL

Hi

Is anybody can share internal audit check list for Jewellery trading company?

Thanks in advance.

Sadik pm

I am starting out as an accountant at a sole proprietorship firm. My firms OD renewal date has reached and the owner asked me to prepare estimated and projected balance sheet for the current year and next year.Can anyone help me understand what are the things that i need to consider before preparing the estimated and projected balance sheet and P&L. What are the things that i need to consider before submitting the details and whether the bank can hold these information against the firm and deny the OD.Thanks in advance

Abdullah Al Masud
07 April 2022 at 10:21

LC mechanism

What about UPAS LC? Should it be required to book the UPAS payment in the book as well? UPAS payment is not in our control. Confirming Bank discounts the bill with some other banks and disburse the payment to beneficiary. LC liability lies with confirming bank until it matures. And upon maturity if i do not book the liability to to my book, will that be a problem which may trigger restatements of the previous accounts?

CA RAJIV RANJAN

i have audited a private limited company without the obtain of NOC from previous Auditor.Now previous auditor complained to ICAI. The client & me too not found the CA in his office. plz suggest me how to reply

JAMES VERGHESE

Our Form ADT - 1 is expired on 2019. Shall we file new ADT -1 form with same Auditor ??? or will expired ADT - 1 SRN applied into form AOC - 4 ???
Please note that we are under Small Company category.

Kindly guide us.

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book Book caclubindia books

Answer Query