Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

27 March 2020 at 20:00

Tds

Hi
Iam doing audit of a restaurant.how to do it

26 March 2020 at 19:51

Tds nd gst

I want to know about statutory compliance audit of tds nd gst .format .how it should be done .please let me know.your valuable suggestions will help me a lot

Apart from auditing, can a CA charge consultancy fees to a company?

14 March 2020 at 16:37

Exempted suuply in GSTR 3B

During year ending 31.03.19, My taxable was nil and accordingly Nil GSTR 3B were filed by me. But I had also supply of green tea leaves during the year which was not reflected in GSTR 3B being exempted sale. Whether showing exempted sale in GSTR 3B is compulsorily. As I had to file my IT return for AY 2019-20, in which I will have to show my income from Sale of green tea leaves, but GST turnver wiil be nil. Hence, there will be mismatch of turnover as per IT Return and GSTR 3B. In Income tax income tax from sale of green tea leaves is not exempted. Please guide me.

ICFR was applicable to private company in previous financial year (FY 18-19) but same is not applicable in current financial year (FY 2019-20). So statutory auditor reporting required on Internal control in current financial year?
Also company is associate company of Public company from current FY.

09 March 2020 at 14:42

Minutes of Meeting

Hai
Can any one Please give me a specimen of Minutes of meeting with simple agenda to fill the 4 meeting in a year.
Thank you

08 March 2020 at 17:55

GST late fee

As per section 37 GST late fee is allowable as an expense under IT Act but this amount has been mentioned in tax audit report under clause 21(a) in expenditure by way of penalty or fine for violation of any law for the time being in force.Now what to do in that case.

08 March 2020 at 12:33

BORE WELL REPAIRS COST OF ENTIRE YEAR

DEAR SIR,

ACCOUNTING CHARITABLE TRUST BORE WELL REPAIRS COST IS CAPITALIZED AS PART AND PARTIAL OF THE BUILDING OR TRANSFERRED TO INCOME AND EXPENDITURE ACCOUNT, BECAUSE ENTIRE YEAR MORE THAN RS 25000/- INCURRED COST OF EXPENDITURE OF THE BORE WELL REPAIR.

PLEASE CLARIFY ME

REGARDS

06 March 2020 at 18:58

GOVT GRANT

DEAR SIR,

WHILE AUDITING CHARITABLE TRUST ACCOUNTS, GOVT GRANTS RS. 139680/- FOR BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONAL WORK FOR TRUST AND THE AMOUNT CREDITED TO TRUST BANK ACCOUNT. NOW MY QUESTION IS APART FROM THE GRANT RS 94496/- PURCHASED THE MATERIALS AND PAID LABOUR CHARGES. IN THIS SITUATION HOW TO TREAT GRANT AMOUNT. IT SHOULD BE SHOWN IN THE LIABILITIES SIDE OF THE BALANCE SHEET OR TRANSFER TO THE INCOME AND EXPENDITURE ACCOUNT. NEXT YEAR REMAINING GRANT AMOUNT OF RS.45184/- COMPLETELY UTILIZED FOR BUILDING CONSTRUCTION. HOW MANY YEARS GRANT AMOUNT SHOWN IN THE LIABILITIES SIDE OF THE BALANCE SHEET BUILDING IN THE ASSET SIDE OF THE BALANCE SHEET OR GRANT AMOUNT TREATED AS INCOME OF THE TRUST.

CLARIFICATION NEED URGENT HELP ME SIR

REGARDS

04 March 2020 at 17:01

CONTRACT WORK

DEAR SIR,

I AM AUDITING A CHARITABLE TRUST, GOVT SANCTIONED RS.500000/- TO CONSTRUCT A BUILDING. NOW CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDING HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE PAYMENT GOES TO THE CONTRACTOR ACCOUNT NOW MY QUESTION IS HOW TO TREAT THE BUILDING ACCOUNT IN THE TRUST BALANCE SHEET. BECAUSE THE AMOUNT NOT COME TO TRUST BANK ACCOUNT. WHICH HEAD SUITABLE FOR THAT.

REGARDS