50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

23 October 2020 at 22:24

Query for Job

I have few questions to ask. Please reply.
1. Is there any jobs after passing CS Executive?
2. If yes, which kind of jobs we can get?
3. What is Internship ?
4. What is the mode of Internship ?

22 October 2020 at 14:44

Treatment of Preoperative expenses

How to give a treatment of Preoperative expenses in a Private Limited Company in Profit & Loss and Schedule III of Companies Act ?

Preoperative expenses should be considered before the factory License issue or before actual sale bill raised.

19 October 2020 at 23:47

Financial accounting bcom semester 1

The last bill of ₹ 100 for taxes was for the year ending 31st march 2010
Treatment in p&l account

When we create Partnerahip /Joint Venture between 2 individuls is it necessary to create joint bank account? As I am independant contractor and my friend wants to have a partnership with me for several projects . Please guide the needful

Thanks and Regards.

17 October 2020 at 09:48

Related to password forgotten

Sir I have forgotten my password of ca foundation
So how can I get it back

Hello sir,
Sir I started industrial training on 8th January 2020 but I took stamp duty for deed on August 2020 due to covid -19 I am not able to get the stamp duty on right time.
Sir please tell me,can I submit the deed ..is this deed valid

11 October 2020 at 07:09

Need Referance for pendrice class

Dear All..

I need to buy pendrive class for ca final examinations- old syllabus for all subjects (both group).

Matter is very urgent.

thanks in advance to all.

Sir i want to take tranfer from my present firm on the ground of transfer within one year.Also i am shifting to some another city so would like to continue with another firm.I want a sample NOC letter and termination letter for this purpose.

06 October 2020 at 07:40

Change in date of birth in icai

sir
my DOB are wrong in 10th and 12th certificate and regarding this case are pending in court if court will correct my DOB in 10th and 12th certificate then , in the icai can i change my DOB
plz sir tell about change in DOB in icai student register
thanks in advance

03 October 2020 at 13:45

CA Articalship and final attempt

Sir, i register my articleship as on 28 jan 2019 and on 2nd dec 2019 I took transfer and re-register articleship as on 1 feb 2020 and again took transfer on 31 aug 2020. And now am re-registering my articleship as on 23rd September 2020. So my question is am I eligible for nov 21 attempt?