04 June 2020 at 18:59

Regarding form 107

Form 107 to be executed in non judicial stamp paper means??
Actually I bought stamp paper and what the matter to be written on it??
Anyone please guide.

I have Accounting Technician certificate. My ca final is pending and i want to start my own office as tax consultant. can i use designation as tax consultant by making own website, visiting card and the display board outside my office?. further the same question about stamp and office seal. can i do so? and what other options do i have ?

02 June 2020 at 12:29

CMA inter exam

I have planned to write CMA inter exam next month.
Which assessment year will be applicable for income tax paper

27 May 2020 at 19:12

Registration

Sir I want to ask what is last date for registration of CA final new syllabus for November 2020

From a legal standpoint can ICAI restrict a student from not pursuing more than one course or the act of taking permission from the institute to do a course?
Further what are the consequences of not disclosing whether additional courses have been done at the time of membership?

24 May 2020 at 14:25

Article ship

How can i delete articleship details such as the principal name ...firm name and others on ssp portal if i have not filled up form 102 ...103 and not submitted such forms ...is it possible to delete this details ...as i want to change the date of commencement of articleship and join another firm

23 May 2020 at 19:39

What happened to ICAI reforms?

What happened to ICAI exam reforms?

The high level committee has submitted its final report on 13-3-2020

Almost two month is over.No reply from ICAI.

Anyone has got updation regarding it?

22 May 2020 at 16:46

Article registration

Dear sir,

I had commenced my Articleship w.e.f 24-06-2019 but due to some unavoidable circumstances I was not able to register within 30 days from the commnecmentt 9f my Articleship. Now, I paid condonation fees as per the guidelines provided by the ICAI and attested copies of Bank statement, Attendance report and work diary, but registration got rejected saying that deed was not executed within 30 days from commnecmnet.

Now I can not bring backdated deed.

So can you please provide other alternative if deed was not executed in 30 days from the date of commencement.

It is related to my one year span.

Please give me a suggestion regarding the above query.

JOURNAL ENTRY PART 1

https://youtu.be/zfeCihJ2scw

Which transaction amount we should consider