becker
coaching

17 January 2021 at 14:30

Procedure of ca date wise

If i complete bcom 31 may 2021 then all step by step procedure of ca

16 January 2021 at 18:38

Calculation of net worth

sir,
how to calculate net worth from balance sheet.

15 January 2021 at 10:46

Transfer of articleship

On which address the request letter to be sent to ICAI for permission of articleship transfer

12 January 2021 at 15:49

Articleship

Can anybody give a list of good mid-sized firms in Pune of articleship?

12 January 2021 at 12:05

Job

In case of electronics item manufacturer, when we can Apply TDS & which section

10 January 2021 at 00:45

Income Tax

I would like to clarify the following

Whether exemption U/s 54 available in case reinvested in housing plot (Vacant Site) ?
(to the extent of capital gain arrived Out of the sale proceeds of Vacant housing plot )

i.e. Ms. Kavitha got some Vacant land through inheritance in April .2018 (Which was originally bought by her Grandfather in 1986) and the same has been sold out in Dec.2019 . She reinvested the Capital gain portion only in Housing site and start the construction of the house through another one builder in Dec.2020. Whether this can be claimed as an exemption U/s 54?

What will be the impact in case she just reinvested the capital gain in Vacant housing site and not start any construction within 3 years from the date of property sold ?

09 January 2021 at 22:34

IPCC Direct entry Scheme

Respected sir/Ma'am
I want to apply for IPCC through direct entry scheme. As per the requirements they asked for 55% with commerce streame and i have 54.52% in my graduation. Now, I am confused whether i am eligible or not. Please do needful.

09 January 2021 at 12:09

Resolution

Please provide me a resolution for availing a truck.
Hoping for your responce.
Thank you

09 January 2021 at 11:47

Termination of articles

sir,
i am completed my B.com and i am interested to do CA so that i joined in articlesship program and i completed 1 half year Articleship program. i had written ipcc exam i made november attempt ,i dont have confidence that i will pass the exam so that i want termination , to clear my both groups can u suggest me how can i do this

06 January 2021 at 14:08

SALARY PROVISION

SIR,

WHAT IS TRAINEE EMPLOYEE ENTRY ON SALARY. PROVISION & PAYMENT.

X

Do you have any Queries

Submit