S.Jegadeesan
15 May 2022 at 20:24

Taxation of LTCG for a NRI

I would like to clarify some doubt regarding Taxation of LTCG for a NRI

i.e. Mr. Elan had bought the property in India in 2010 out of his Foreign Income and now he wants to sold the same and the proceeds of the land and building will be transferred through Bank to his NRO A/c.
1.Whether this amount is subject to TDS or not ?
2.In case is it subject to TDS who will deduct the TDS whether the buyer of the Property or Banker ?

dimple

CA final student .
Im currently in Fema , valuation, audit and taxation team .
im getting work only realted to fema and valuation and not taxation and audit.
if i'll talk with them i can get work of taxation but the thing is that , i feel uncomfortable to work with taxation and audit dept , i dont like to work with them becoz of their discipline and also they leave us late at night at 8 and 9 sometimes more .

Can i take transfer on this grounds in 2nd year.

kirti sharma

Before 10 year, I had to quit my ca course due to some personal issue...I had completed 10 months of my articleship. Now I want to restart my ca articleship but with another ca firm...status on ssp portal is lapsed. Portal is not showing any form like 109 etc...What will be the procedure to restart with new ca firm...plz tell me in detail including ssp portal activity.

Ca final student
04 May 2022 at 20:32

Ca final after long gap

Hello to all the members of caclubindia.
I am CA Final Student and have cleared my PCC in May 2010 then i got married so due to family responsibilities I was unable to clear my Ca final but now after a long gap I want to complete my CA. I have also registered for the new course. I really need ur help if u all can guide my about the way how can i start as i am totally new for the new course.

Kindly advise my what is the reference books that I can follow and how to start my studies.

Chaitanyaa

What are the extant guidelines regarding the provision for bad debts. Whether every Company needs to pass this entry or any condition is there for the this provision. Also whether provision for bad debts is a tax deductible expense?

Priya Jain
29 April 2022 at 17:02

Query related to Advance ITT and GMCS

I am about to complete my 2 year of articleship,
as I have registered under articleship after clearing group 1, now my group 2 is still about to clear.
I am registered under new course.
Will I be allowed to do my advance ITT & GMCS, as it is Comolusory to complete both the training before appearing Final.
Please help with my issues.
Whether it is Comolusory to clear both groups to do these training.

Dipali Balasaheb Relkar
27 April 2022 at 15:34

Query related to monthly salary

Sir/mam

Mujhe ek query hai agar kisi CA firm se 14000 rupess p.m..milte hai to kya allowed hai kya cash payment? Or kya ye as a professional fees payment aise dikha sakte hai kya? Kya TDS ka kuch issue ayega kya

Mahenthiran

how to pass the Journal Entries For New Car for Companies in Loan agreement based.

CA Parul Saxena online
25 April 2022 at 13:03

CA FInal eligibility qyery new scheme

A person has converted from CA final old scheme to new scheme..in past he has attempted many attempts of ca final old course but unable to clear.
Now whether to appear in new scheme he is supposed to complete any course prescribed by ICAI? As he is saying that 3 courses are mandatory to appear in final new scheme exams?

Priya Jain
25 April 2022 at 06:17

Query for transfer of articleship

In case Transfer of articleship form 109 is send back for correction to RO, and if I request for the cancellation of my transfer, do I will have to fill form 102&103 again for re-continuation of my articleship, as my transfer form has not been approved.As I am into 3rd year of my articleship.

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book

Answer Query