11 August 2020 at 16:31

Article

Hello Sir,
I wrote an article on 13th July, but I have not received any message regarding approval and publishment.

Kindly check my work

11 August 2020 at 16:18

Article

How can I submit my article?

11 August 2020 at 12:21

About articleship completion

Sir/madam
I have seen that form 119 to be submitted within 15 days of completion of term.can we submit form 119 after 15 days with condonation? Is it enough to submit form 119 online through ssp portal or also is it required to be submitted offline too by post to icai and principal and is there any process to be done before submitting form 119..kindly explain in detail

09 August 2020 at 21:59

Registration

From past few days ,while registering for CA intermediate group 2( earlier i was only registered for group 1), my foundation details are not showing up which should be pre-filled and i am also not available to fill it.there is no option to fill those details.
pls help me what should I do as last date for registration is on 26 aug ( for nov 20 exam) after that i cannot give second group exam

09 August 2020 at 09:50

C a final old syllabus

Last attempt for c a final old syllabus

08 August 2020 at 23:42

Last attempt for CA FINAL OLD SYLLABUS

Last attempt for CA FINAL OLD SYLLABUS

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

06 August 2020 at 15:56

CA Final Exam

Hello,
I'm CA Final Student I made conversion from old course to new course and I want to give November 20 attempt . so please tell me is it compulsory to complete advance orientation and advance IT before giving exam. Thank you in advance.

06 August 2020 at 13:04

Partnership with CA Firm

Dear Sir, I am a newly qualified CA. One CA firm offers me for partnership. should I join that firm as partner after taking FRN or without taking FRN. What is benefit of joining CA firm as partner after taking FRN.

Hello Sir/Madam, my articleship completed on 27.02.2020 with excess leave of 70 days but my principal told me serve extension after may 2020 exams and at that time I filled exam form on 20 Feb by giving declaration serving last 6 month now attempt was cancelled and now I am confuse what kind of declaration should I give in exam form because my articleship was still not completed and can I serve articleship later i.e after November 2020

02 August 2020 at 19:33

Non fiing of Form112 by a CA Article

I have registered for CA articleship in November 2018 with details of pursuing B.Com. I have not submitted Form 112 for the same. But, I recieved the Approval from regional office for the pursuing an additional course other than CA.
Without realising the approval, I applied for Form 112 and deleted the application in SSP portal since I understood that I got the approval.
What shall I do? Do I have to apply again?