GST Certification Course

mahan
24 September 2022 at 13:21

Access efiling portal as legal heir

after approval of registration as legal heir, how to access the deceased IT account details as legal heir

Kailash Chand
26 August 2022 at 17:36

REGISTER PAN ON TRACES AS TAXPAYERS

I want ot Register Assessee PAN on Traces as taxpayer , assessee has not paid tax in cash in any pervious years, only tds deduct by deductors, but when i fill detail of TDS Deductor for Registration as taxpayers, error show that "The details provided in Option 1 are not valid. Please enter valid details" but we fill detail as per 26AS form of previous years, now how i can register PAN as taxpayer.

Debraj Talukdar
23 August 2022 at 12:47

Solving of error 4111

While filing 26Q for Q1, error is coming "Due Date of which amount paid/credited". I have put cerdit date as 07/04/22 as tax credit date as 07/04/22. The same tax was paid on 19/08/22 with due interest.
How to solve this issue

Sri ram

As per Rule, any value of gift received higher than Rs 50K become taxable under the section 56. (Lets assume not through relatives) if it is declared by the receiver does it get exempted to the person who gifts the same? if not allowed, will it not become double taxation in the hands of receiver, if his income falls in income tax slabs?

kapil mehta

I am getting error while validation of itr 2. Getting error last name is mandatory.

B K D
20 July 2022 at 15:07

PROPERTY CAPITAL GAIN ...

I HAD SOLD A PROPERTY IN NOV 2019 ( ACQUIRED IN 1995 ) AND WAS PLANNING TO BUY ANOTHER ONE .. I DIDNT DECLARE IT IN MY AY 20 -21 OR AY 21-22 IT FILING .. AND DUE TO COVID SITUATION I WAS NOT ABLE TO BUY ANOTHER PROPERTY ... AT THAT TIME A TAX CONSULTANT TOLD ME I CAN BUY A PROPERTY IN THREE YEARS .. ALSO I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE CAPITAL GAIN SCHEME ... I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INTIMATION FROM THE IT DEPARTMENT YET .. DUE TO BUSINESS LOSSES DURING COVID I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO BUY A PROPERTY ANYMORE .. I WANT TO DECLARE THE LTCG .. SHOULD I FILE IT IN AY 22 - 23 OR IS THERE A WAY WHERE I CAN REVISE FILE IT IN AY 20-21 ... I HAD FILED ITR4 IN AY 20-21 .... KINDLY GUIDE

kollipara sundaraiah

A Gst registered composite scheme dealer
Sales turnover rs:60 lacs declared Gstr-4 Annual return and books in f.y.21-22.
Purchase turnover rs:50 lacs declared Gstr-4 Annual return and books in f.y.21-22.
If dealer AIS information download in it portal purchase amount rs:70 lacs show in f.y 21-22.
Question:
1.Dealer purchase total rs:70 lacs and sales turnover rs:60 lacs show in it returns.
2.dealer sales turnover and purchase turnover difference show procedure in gst return in f.y 21-22

Raman Kumaran

I am a Senior Citizen retired from PSU and getting pension from LIC arranged by Company. We have a contributory Post Retirement Medical Scheme run by company and medical expenditure is getting reimbursed as per the eligibility fixed by company as two year block basis.
My query is that whether I could use this reimbursed medical expenditures as deduction under 80D while filing my IT return.
Please help me to clarify this query at the earliest, Sir.

Thanking you,

Raman Kumaran

suresh
29 June 2022 at 11:23

IT RETURN FOR FOREIGN INCOME

I LEFT INDIA FOR THE FIRST TIME DURING SEPT 12TH 2021 FOR DUBAI FOR JOB.
I WAS GETTING SALARY TILL AUG 2021 AND COMMISSION INCOME FROM INDIA.
FROM OCTOBER 2021 I AM GETTING SALARY FROM DUBAI.

WHAT IS THE THE TAX LABIALITY FOR ME FOR THE LAST FY 2021-22

Niharika

I would like to know when an employer needs to deduct TDS on employee salaries? Does it
depend on how many employees there are or does it depend on the individual salary paid to an employee? When are employers exempt from TDS?

GST caclubindia books Score More Study Less

Answer Query