In fy 2020 -21, a proprietory concern has to pay gst .but the entity has no registered net banking in its name. His son made payment . Gst payable was 16500. In this case guide how to account this. And entity has not settled it through prescribed mode. If this amount is paid in cash then it will be disallowed. If this is settled in cash then is is gst is payable on this 16500 or not . Any other alternative to account for this

SIR,
Sec 44ad it return filed jewellery business dealer invoice for cash sale limit and cash receipts limit from customers under it and gst act.

26 September 2021 at 19:19

Tax audit applicable?

my turnover FY-20-21 1.27cr & my profit 3.50 lac. and all transaction banking Chanel . so suggest me audit applicable ?

25 September 2021 at 20:41

Gst and it applicable

A person maintained a private hospital service provide laboratory premises.service provide two types
1.service provide to op Patients and ip patients
2.service provide to local other persons
Question:
Share income from op patients and ip patients
Share income from local other persons gst and it applicable in it act.

I was working out from India in Germany from July 2017 to Aug 2021. Now previous FY I filled my Income tax as NRI. From September I started a job in India.

For this FY when I will be filling the income tax I got to know since I am Resident I also need to show income earned in Germany. Germany follow tax year as calendar year (Jan-dec).

So while filing I will be showing the salary from Indian employer. Now when I need to add another entry in Schedule S for salary earned in Germany, Should I be showing April - August or Jan- August. Can you please also link me to the official document

15 September 2021 at 23:31

NPS DEDUCTION under section 80ccd(1b)

Employee NPS contribution Rs.110000 and other investments qualifying for deduction u/s 80C is Rs.75000 then may I claim deduction under section 80CCD(1B) for Rs.35000. Please guide.

09 September 2021 at 20:51

Bank loan query for it returns

How prepared balance sheet and profit and loss account to obtain rs:6 cc loan from bank and what should be the income in itr.

09 September 2021 at 18:09

Tds on purchase 94Q

respected sir, i purchased goods from party . but some parties have issued bill iwith tcs on sale please advice me sill i have to pay tds on purchase?.my turnover is above 50 cr

I heard that the leave encashment amount received by bank employees at the time of retirement is fully exempt from tax.
Can anyone provide circular or sec no regarding this

03 September 2021 at 17:50

Advertisement Charges

we have to pay advertisement charges to the vendor rs.25,000/- , since we are a government company what are rates applicable for us?