50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

21 October 2020 at 12:27

Gratuity

I understand that gratuity is 4.81% of the basic pay.
But some firms include it in the ctc, while many do not.

Suppose it is included in the ctc, and say company is witholding 3000 Rs. /month from my take home, then if I leave after 5 years, I will get the entire accumulated money, I understand that

But Suppose gratuity is included in the ctc, and say company is witholding 3000 Rs. /month from my take home, then if I leave after 3 years i.e before 5 years, in this circumstance, can I be eligible to claim the entire accumulated Gratuity which has accumulated for 3 years as ex-gratia.

I am not able to get DM Circle rate of 2001-2002 of Jankipuram areas ALIGANJ Lucknow so I may able to caculate Capital gain on sale of land.

14 October 2020 at 11:55

Services under LTC Cash Allowance Scheme

Will Investment in ULIPs qualify as a Service eligible for LTC Cash Allowance Scheme announced by the Government.
With upto 33% refunded, will it be Tax Saving and Investment Opportunity.

I have already availed my 80 C allowance of 1.5 Lakhs

12 October 2020 at 00:09

Residential property defination

as per my CA BDA/society allotted site residential property since they have civic aminites, where as revenue sites , land, plot are not included. He filed ITR under section 54 to save the LTCG from sale of BDA site invested in purchased of FLAT. I have followed all requiement of 54F still he filed under 54. I any notice rised by AO , can I convince him .

29 September 2020 at 11:29

AGM

SIR
We are private Ltd company and have completed first year of business. We have to conduct the AGM within 18 Months from the date of incorporation (i.e) before 30-09-2020. Unfortunately, We could not finalize the accounts due to covid-19. Can we conduct AGM after 30th Sep 2020?
Plz guide me sir
thanks in adv

28 September 2020 at 18:18

Trading Under Udyam registration

SIR
I am a proprietor and doing trading business. It is not covered under the nature of Manufacturing / Service Category.
Udyam Portal allows only the above sectors and not for trading sectors.
Can I get the Udyam registration for my business?
Guide me Plz
thanks in adv

28 September 2020 at 16:04

TDS Payment

SIR
If we pay tds for F.Y.2019-20, Can it be adjusted against the liability of the F.Y.2019-20 ?
In case if there is no chance, Can we pay it at the time of filing ITR?

guide me plz
thanks in adv

26 September 2020 at 22:11

LTCG

ITR filing

26 September 2020 at 20:33

Non gst registered person

Assess Dec 44ad provision I.t. return filed for sales of goods trading turnover rs 42 lacs in.f.y. 2019-2020 shown in I .t.returns .but Assess gst not registration.
Question:
Assess gst registered compulsory .If new registration applied for regular or composite scheme gst number received after Rs: 42 lacs sales ( 19-20 )i.t.filed report and 6 months 20-21 year turnover gst tax payble in first return filed compulsory shown in gst returns.

All LR copies can be treated as ORIGINAL ? Because some times the HAndwritten ORIGINAL is taken by the transporter for his invoicing purpose and the carbon copy is given to the consignee. So whether all other copies of the LR can be treated as ORIGINAL? Is there any GST rule that supports the same in Indian accounting system ?

Please guide me, URGENT