GST Course
CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

Can any one help me to open worklist on new portal of income tax ?

15 June 2021 at 13:39

Advance tax for 20-21 f.y.

It assess advance income tax payment june-21 new it website or old it website .
And search website address.

Kindly guide ...
If a Trust who has obtained 12AA certificate in AY2018-19, do they have to apply for renewal of 12AA or they have to do it next year

as same pan, even if diff tcs ,if mumbai ho transfers to surat diamonds, how can tcs come ? because pan is same of firm (mumbai ho and surat have same pan )

am i correct?

Shifting Partnership Firm from Himachal Pradesh to UP, as per my opinion i do not require to change PAN No. and same will work all over India, but just for confirmation kindly advice.

14 June 2021 at 23:32

TCS Refund on Car Purchase for Nri.

My client is NRI and he purchased car from showroom and paid TCS amounting 85000, He had no taxable income in india, How refund the tcs amount. ?

Hi Expert, I have sold my residential flat and arise a LTCG of rs.25 lacs after considering index cost of acquisition. I have an another residential flat in the joint name with my father. Can I purchase the share of my father in residential flat by paying rs.25 lacs and claim deduction u/s 54 and save LTCG. Please reply.

A partnership firm purchase of new car .but car purchase value show name of one of a partner name car
partnership firm used purpose.
Question:
Above transactions purchase of car show in firm account or partner individual account books in it act.

With reference to Section 206AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Special provision for deduction of tax at source for non-filers of income-tax return) applicable from 1 July, 2021, what are the documents which the deductor of T.D.S. / payer of the party should ask from the party to whom he will make the payment to ensure that T.D.S. for each of the 2 preceding previous years is below Rs. 50,000/- or how else will the deductor satisfy himself about the fulfilment of the provision of Sec. 206 AB ?

Is the threshold amount of Rs. 50,000/- applicable only to the payments made by a deductor (For example if X pays to Y Rs. 7,20,000/- per annum and deducts tax u/s. 194J @ 10%; the T.D.S. per annum will be Rs. 72,000/-) to the party receiving payment or is it applicable for the total TDS claim made by the deductee as a whole in his return of income (For example, X deducts only Rs. 5,000/- as T.D.S. per annum from Y but Y claims Rs. 70,000/- as T.D.S. in his ROI in view of T.D.S. effected by other parties) ?

Is there any specific declaration form to be obtained from the deductee to this effect ?

Thank you and regards.