Daya nand singh

whether interest under section 234(A), (B) and (C) will be included in provision for taxation in statement of profit & loss as per companies act ?

Mahesh

While filing TDS Return for 27Q. I Am getting following error

T-FV-4335 Invalid value. Please provide valid value under field ‘Email ID of deductee'.

T-FV-4338 Invalid value. Please provide valid value under field ‘Tax Identification Number / Unique identification number of deductee

T-FV-4337 Invalid value. Please provide valid value under field ‘Address of deductee in country of residence'.

The foriegn company has a PAN Number and I have entered that also. tds deducted as per DTAA between INDIA and USA. In the return selected the same DTAA (b).

So i want to know whether these below fields are compulsory to fill as if i leave it blank then there is no error.

I get error When i enter following details

1. email of the deductee
2. address of the deductee
3. tax identification of the deductee
4. Contact Number of deductee

Avinash Jeevan Dsouza
26 May 2022 at 14:29

Not able to file TDS return online

We are trying to file TDS return online from portal - https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/, we are facing some issue . Can anyone update on this? If everyone is facing the same issue like us. We are not getting the option to file the TDS return.

Daya

what will be the consequences for not deposit of TDS on or before filing of ITR of company.

Daya

under which section rate of interest to be levied on delay deposit of TDS.

Daya nand singh

what will be the reasons for short and excess provision of income tax.

Daya

excess tax paid after adjusting ( Provision for taxation ) whether excess income tax paid should be keep under current assets or non current assets.

abhijeet m. deshpande
26 May 2022 at 12:26

TDS ON PAYMENT MADE TO PARTNER

A partnership firm, which is a government contractor has sub-let work to one of its partners. The firm has also paid interest on this contract account dues. Is TDS applicable for the sub-let work and Interest payments made to the partner.

Naveen Kumar Jain
26 May 2022 at 12:16

TDS of past year

If one has missed out entering of some TDS in TDS Schedule in Return of 2021-22, but has duly included the corresponding income in relevant schedule, can he claim the same in Return for 2022-23?

JITENDRA RAMESH MORE

Dear Sir\Madam,

My query is we have received fund on retrenchment like Gratuity, Leave encashment, Notice Pay & retrenchment charges.

So, we would like to know there is TDS applicable on above heads if salary amount is taxable.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra More

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book

Answer Query