Easy Office

Mohith Guptha
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

11 April 2024 at 18:31

TDS on Sales & Purchase

Dear Sir/Madam,

Request to clarify that the TDS of 0.1% on sales to be deducted by the debtor after crossing the taxable limit of 50 lakhs every financial year and remit the payment to us or he should continue to deduct the same as regular from last year sales which has crossed 50 lakhs.

Thanks in advance.

Mohith

Mahabir Prasad Agarwal
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Due to some unavoidable circumstances , If a client failed to file his ITR since FY 2019-20, what is remedy for him ? His turnover in each filed year is between 1.00 to 1.5 crore and had substantial amount of ITDS also ?

Stephen Marks
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

Our proprietor's wife bought a land and building worth 94 lacs. The land value is 20 lacs and building value is 70 lacs. Does TDS needs to be paid in this case.

jagdish ahuja
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

as per income tax act -- buy back of shares -profit is taken
as exempt
pls guide when there is loss in buyback of shares
how should we treat it--
long term/short term loss or otherwise
pls guide
thanks

SJ Kumar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

11 April 2024 at 14:44

TDS refund on NRO account

Sir, my daughter is an NRI holding an NRO account in India. Her bank deducted ₹2000 TDS for fy 2023-24. My query is 1. Can I file ITR 2 on her behalf as she shared her login credentials for accessing the portal.
Query 2. She is privately employed in UK, so does not have TIN. She is holding Indian passport. Please advise what should I mention as jurisdiction of residence and TIN.

ARUN GUPTA
This Query has 6 replies

This Query has 6 replies

I have given a loan of Rs1800000/ from my proprietorship firm to a individual and he returned back me Rs600000/ in may 2023.Now he is not returning balance money to me and denying me receipt of any money although all transactions are done through banking channels. How can I recover my money by informing income tax authorities? Please advise?

madhav
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

How to reply of the show cause notice for imposing penalty u/s 270A.

Arun Shetty
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

what is the tds rate on sac code 998315

devang123 456
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

09 April 2024 at 22:58

Fno trading audit requirement

My fno turnover is less than 1 crore and i have made a loss,i also have proprietorship firm for which i file under sec 44AD presumptive income.is audit mandatory to claim loss next year

Ashim kr Ray
This Query has 4 replies

This Query has 4 replies

09 April 2024 at 20:59

DOUBLE time submited same invoice

on the month of january 24, i have submitted one b2b invoice twice. Now i want to correct it what to do.
Please advice.