I am a CA qualified in Nov 2009...my role and responsibilities include:-
1. Monthly filing of GSTR1,GSTR3B of 4 GST registrations and quarterly filing of 5 GST registrations.
2. Year end closing after finalization of Balance Sheet.
3. Preparation of Annual financial statements.
4.Coordinate with Stat and internal Auditors.
5. Preparation of 3CD data as required by auditors.
6. Computation and payment of Advance tax.
7. monthly payment of GST,TDS and EPF(not involved in TDS and EPF compliances just making payment.)
8. Filing of GSTR9,9c independantly.
9. Monthly,quartrely,yearly as the need arises reconcilation of 2A,2B with books of accounts.
My current CTC is Rs750000. What should be as per my current profile.
Further what other skills i need to add on to get the better package
I am member of ICAI, not holding COP. Do i need to surrender membership to start a business?
I am holding cop. But due to some personal reasons I am not practicing for the last few years. Under what member status am I supposed to apply in KYM (know you member) in icai portal?
As per the ICAI and ICSI norms members can't hold COP's of both the institutes simultaneously, which means they will have to surrender one of their COP to get the other. So, I would like to know whether such members can take COP of ICAI, sign tax and statutory audit reports to some extent, surrender it and take COP of ICSI, sign secretarial audit reports, surrender it and repeat the process again.
If they can do so, let me know whether such member who signed the tax and statutory audit report of a company can sign the secretarial audit report of the same company.
Your inputs are welcomed. Thanks in Advance for all your inputs in this matter.
I had cleared Group II of Professional Education (Examination II) of November 2009 term. But due to family problem I could not continue my study. Now I am free and don't have such problems. So I want to continue my study. Now my age is 50+.
My query is :
1) Can I continue my study with my old registration through conversion to CA Intermediate New Syllabus. and
2) Shall the marks of Group II of Professional Education (Examination II) of November 2009 term that I cleared be carried forward in CA Intermediate (New Syllabus).
Is it advisable to pursue CFA Level 1 after CA Inter and CFA Level 2&3 after completion of CA Final?
I am new CA finalist... I need a introduction to the subjects and coaching for relevant subjects
Please provide guidance
As ugc hsa considered ca cs cma equivalent to pg but for 55℅ marks there is a confusion as it's hard to get 55℅ in these exams also it's not clear that while calculating 55℅ inter plus final will be counted or foundation plus inter plus final or only final exams marks will be taken into account please experts help me. Ugc is not replying not even our institutions are serous and aware about things
I'm in my 2nd year of article ship and I want to quit the CA course now and I don't have any proper eligible reason to answer the institute. How can I proceed further
I AM AGED 44 , OF COMMERCE BACKGROUND. I HAVE DONE PG IN COMMERCE. NOW I AM WORKING IN MY FRIENDS PARTNERSHIP FIRM
I WAS MUCH EAGER TO DO CA DURING MY COLLEGE DAYS. BUT I WAS UNABLE TO DO IT.
MY QUERY IS THAT AM I ELIGIBLE TO ENROLL FOR CA COURSE NOW. IF SUPPOSE I CAN ENROLL WHAT WILL BE APPROXIMATE TIME I CAN COMPLETE THE COURSE AND CAN I APPEAR FOR NOV 2023 EXAMS
What i am lacking in my profile-urgent please