Upgrad

23 November 2020 at 11:39

Opportunities in Gulf for CMA's/CWA's

Dear All

I am a qualified CWA- Batch 2016 and a intermediate rank holder CWA. I have around 4years of experience in taxation, costing, accounts and audits and looking for opportunities in same domain or financial controller
Could you please provide me references or names of any good and a very reliable recruitment consultant who specializes in opportunities offered in Gulf countries

Thanks in Advance

Zodok elite customer care number O97711.15964.. Calling

25 September 2020 at 23:07

Doing MBA after CA

Dear Sir/Mam,

My sister is a Chartered Accountant and working in Aditya Birla Group company as an Assistant Manager in the Treasury department from 2 years. She is 24 years old.

Now she wants to take an MBA-Finance degree as well. I want to know is there any benefit for her if she does MBA from a reputed institute. She is doing GMAT preparation for the same.

What are the job options available at the moment who is having a CA with an MBA degree.

Just want to understand is it worth leaving this job and opting for MBA degree. What will be her job profile options available if she does MBA too. Will it be better than her present job profile.

Divyesh Jain

19 September 2020 at 08:49

Not happy with the job

Dear Sir/Mam,

This question I want to ask for my sister.

She is a CA and working in MNC from the past 2 years but she is not happy with her work. She is 24 years old.

She is into Treasury department working as an Assistant Manager. Problem she has with her job is that her senior doesn't involve her in the major work that happens in the department. He gives her part of his work that even a junior accountant can do. She remains upset because she is not able to grow because of his attitude. Also he tells her lies that he will take her to the meeting but when the meeting happens he doesn't take her. Her senior is not even a CA but an MBA-FINANCE. But because he is in the company from many years he knows most of the work. The problem is he doesn't want anyone to grow in his department and take his position in future as his importance will decrease.

Other people are also not happy with his attitude but they are not working with him so doesn't bother much. My sister is directly working under him. She has even told the head of treasury about this but no action was taken as the work is going on and since he knows most of the work no one can remove him from department.

I am a Professional so doesn't know how to deal with such a problem. If anyone can help what she can do to resolve this issue since she will not be able to grow properly in her career. She is in the best department of the company.

Divyesh Jain

If I clear CA and become a partner in a CA firm, then join in IIM for MBA, is it valid? Does this arise any professional misconduct?

Kindly answer me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance

05 September 2020 at 11:19

Ca firm

what is member deceleration agreement for ca firm (proprietorship).
anyone have format of this aggerement?

28 August 2020 at 11:51

CA as guest Lecturer

Can a practicing CA be a guest lecturer at college.

17 August 2020 at 16:04

ECONOMICS RELATED COURSES AFTER CA

Can someone please share information on 'economics' related courses one can pursue after CA ?

17 August 2020 at 09:43

Certified Fraud Examiner Opportunities

Please let me know the career prospects in india for a certified fraud examiner or Forensic Accountant?

Sankar

06 August 2020 at 13:10

Partnership with CA Firm

Dear Sir, I am a newly qualified CA. One old CA firm offers me for partnership. Should I join that firm as partner after applying FRN or without applying FRN. What is benefit of joining CA firm as partner after applying FRN.