19 September 2019 at 11:43

BCOM validity

I have done BCOM (A&F) from ignou in 1 year.
That 1 yr degree is consider equal to 3 yr graduation to fill a form where qualification req 3 year degree.

I am a partner in a firm since 1 year. Now I shifted to another place where I want to join employment.Is it possible to convert full time COP to Part time COP and join employment as well as continue in the partnership.

Please let me know the procedure as early as possible.
Kindly let me know the ICAI guidelines because I have searched for the same. There is no separate form.

26 August 2019 at 19:13

Pwc sdc kolkata job

I received letter of intent to hire from pwc sdc for CA placement drive in Kolkata & they said they will send an offer letter by email latter on.
How much secure is that I ll get the job ? & how much time it ll take ?

24 August 2019 at 11:42

Letter to icai for articleship transfer

Please can anyone share the letter for transfer from articleship to Industrial Training

20 August 2019 at 17:35

Cost and management accountant

HI,
sir, cma ki training CA ke under kiyi to chalta kya
or
jiase CA practice krte he vaise ek CMA kr sakta he kya

17 August 2019 at 10:20

Accountant

I am commerce graduate.I want to become professional accountant.please guide me what type course good for me (Except CA,CS,CMA).

16 August 2019 at 09:25

Ca final old course v/s new course

Hello All,
I have done my Final Classes in 2016-2017 . But till now i not cleared any group. Now i want to do choching again .
Please Advise me Best Faculty for this in Jaipur or Delhi Face to Face Class. Also Suggest me for Course to be opt (OLD or NEW) .
Please Help .

hello I am sairam (25) B.com graduate passed in 2015 and joined ca articleship under direct entry scheme in 2016 and to be completed by august 2019 but i didn't cleared any group in IPCC i want to be a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT by completing it.

i myself come from a middle class family my father is going to be retire in 4 years as of now and i want to complete CA with out depending on my father at least now since all of my friends and relatives of my age group were earning now but i'm still studying

but the good thing here is that my parents are ready to spend on me but i'm feeling gulity to ask them. and i'm earning by doing some accounting works & tutions (not such higher amount as my parents expected)

these are the options i have to choose since i need to earn for my future CA coaching

1. JOB + CA (by leaving accounting works & tutions)
2. JOB + SAP - FICO + CA (by leaving accounting works & tutions)
3. JOB + MBA + CA (by leaving accounting works & tutions )
4. accounting works + tutions + CA (by depending on my fathers earnings)

kindly suggest me better option to build my career since i was not have any clarity what to do

23 July 2019 at 12:24

Icwa vs acca vs llb in taxation.

Hello,
I had Completed my BAF Degree This year. I am Confused Regarding What Should i Pursue Further.
Please Help Which Course is better Between ICWA / ACCA / LLB In Taxation.

Thanks.

20 July 2019 at 06:00

Ca without frn

Hi can ca being a partner in a firm issue certificates in his individual capacity n also not putting or having any frn apart from the frn of the firm he is partner of