Upgrad

17 November 2019 at 12:44

Jobs at big 4

Hello,
I cleared by CA final Group 2. I want to apply in big 4 in direct taxation.How would i be hired, as a paid assistant or? Plz reply me

09 November 2019 at 22:24

How to apply for jobs @ big 4

Hello,
Can some one help how to apply for a job at big 4? I completed my CA final group 2

Hello i am just B.com (P) and aged 27. I left my study due to my financial problem. Now i want to continue my studies. what should i do/pursue at this age to secure good job ? any short term certification course. i am interested in Direct Taxation and want to become expert in this field.

19 September 2019 at 11:43

BCOM validity

I have done BCOM (A&F) from ignou in 1 year.
That 1 yr degree is consider equal to 3 yr graduation to fill a form where qualification req 3 year degree.

I am a partner in a firm since 1 year. Now I shifted to another place where I want to join employment.Is it possible to convert full time COP to Part time COP and join employment as well as continue in the partnership.

Please let me know the procedure as early as possible.
Kindly let me know the ICAI guidelines because I have searched for the same. There is no separate form.

26 August 2019 at 19:13

Pwc sdc kolkata job

I received letter of intent to hire from pwc sdc for CA placement drive in Kolkata & they said they will send an offer letter by email latter on.
How much secure is that I ll get the job ? & how much time it ll take ?

24 August 2019 at 11:42

Letter to icai for articleship transfer

Please can anyone share the letter for transfer from articleship to Industrial Training

20 August 2019 at 17:35

Cost and management accountant

HI,
sir, cma ki training CA ke under kiyi to chalta kya
or
jiase CA practice krte he vaise ek CMA kr sakta he kya

17 August 2019 at 10:20

Accountant

I am commerce graduate.I want to become professional accountant.please guide me what type course good for me (Except CA,CS,CMA).

16 August 2019 at 09:25

Ca final old course v/s new course

Hello All,
I have done my Final Classes in 2016-2017 . But till now i not cleared any group. Now i want to do choching again .
Please Advise me Best Faculty for this in Jaipur or Delhi Face to Face Class. Also Suggest me for Course to be opt (OLD or NEW) .
Please Help .