Upgrad

16 January 2020 at 23:53

Reg-membership number

Hello,
Can someone please guide me regarding how to get the membership number.I cleared my CA final in Nov 2019 under old syllabus.I have not completed any of the course on communication.What course am I supposed to do to get the membership number.Please guide me.

16 January 2020 at 23:02

Reg-membership number

Hello,

13 January 2020 at 11:20

Https://www.caclubindia.com/

Hi dear friends

I am a Chartered Accountant who wishes to pursue a career in Data Analytics. Is there a reliable and resourceful course on the same which can be undertaken online?

I would be extremely grateful if someone could provide their valuable insight on this. Thanks in advance

31 December 2019 at 11:59

CPE ICAI Query

I have to submit unstructured learning activities on cpeicai portal. But it is not working. Today is the last date.

27 December 2019 at 01:25

CS with MBA finance

I am planning to pursue MBA Finance with Company Secretary.Will these combination help me in achieiving good career growth.Please help if should I go for it

25 December 2019 at 15:47

IPCC

hi expert i am 26 year old and i Done my +2 at 2010 after that I joined B com and Middle I left the Course because of personal Issues
now I ready to write IPCC Exam ,So Whats The Process? and What About Career ?

22 December 2019 at 16:21

CA final due date

Sir I took transfer in 2nd year of articleship from 2Nov 2019 ( I joined from 8 march 2018---- 1year 7month 5 days) from SSP and I applied for transfer on 9 Nov 2019. My transfer is approved on 20 Dec 2019 ,

so my query is from which date I can join other firm after 9 Nov or 20 dec.

And other one is if I join articleship from 21 December am I eligible for Nov 2020 final exam.

09 December 2019 at 13:09

Is CMA worth Doing

Hello Experts,
I would like to know the Scope of CMA course,Career stability and growth.What are the job opportunities in India and out of India too? Is it worth doing?
Please share your views.

05 December 2019 at 13:15

Industrial Training

i have completed my article ship can i join for industrial training other than option available during article ship ???plz provide any suggestions.

03 December 2019 at 09:15

How to apply for Part Time COP

Hi Friends,

I am presently working as a paid assistant in a CA Firm and the same is there in ICAI records. Now i want to apply for Part time COP.

In SSP portal, how to apply for it.