Limited Period Offer Avail 25% Off in CA Final and CA Inter and 40% in CA IPCC subjects.Coupon- CA25 & CCIIPCC40 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

27 February 2021 at 20:43

TAX CONSULTANCY REGISTRATION PROCESS

how to register a tax consultancy

02 February 2021 at 13:13

Object clause for Child Care centre

Can anyone give me object clause for childcare center and confinement center? Thanks in advance.

15 January 2021 at 17:46

PENALTY IF FC-GRP NOT SUBMITTED

WE HAVE SUBMITTED FC-GRP FOR LAST 12 YEARS . WHAT IS PENALTY
PLEASE REPLY ON MY EMAIL ID rizronak@hotmail.com

Sir
While trying to update DSC in MCA portal, it shows name as per ICAI records and PAN Data base not matching. How to resolve the issue, please let me know

relieving letter format for uploading ssp portal

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

01 December 2020 at 01:49

Sale of Property and the Payment Mode

Dear Experts/Peers,

Good Evening to you!

I am on a discussion with the buyer on the subject matter. Since even professionals opinions also got confused I wish to post this in this forum to have a clarification.
The deed is for seventy lakh Indian Rupees. Seller is my wife (I have gifted the same to her) and the buyer is having some conditions as 30 lakhs will be shown in the sale deed and paid the same by DD. The balance amount will be transferred through RTGS either to my account or to those multiple accounts I wished to transfer.

Please let me know what the buyer meant by such transactions (on legal point of view) and how I could account this one? Whether the amount transferred (40 lakhs) through RTGS to those accounts (I preferred the amount to be transferred to some of my closed relatives/friends including my two daughters whichever is feasible) ALSO will be considered as legal/white money transactions since only 30L has been specified in the sale deed.

Please let me know what sort of legal/IT issues will arise on above deal and whether that 40 lakhs also been considered as white money transactions ? - in that case how could be deal this matter without such issues?

Thanking you,
Regads
gk

If Commencement date is printed as 8th Oct 2020 but notarized date is 26th October.

May I replace 8th October by 26th October by pen & will get sign of the partners nearby correction place.
Will ROF will accept the accept the agreement for registration?

29 October 2020 at 16:48

Ca firms minimum 7 years old

Greetings respected ca,
In case senior partner is retiring and willing to continue his/her legacy, please contact us : +919179849753, camridulbudhia@gmail.com

ps:We are Dealing nation wide.

28 October 2020 at 12:19

Want to buy private limited company

Hi I want to buy a private limited company incorporated in 2017-2018

What is the procedure... N charges

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit