Upgrad

If Commencement date is printed as 8th Oct 2020 but notarized date is 26th October.

May I replace 8th October by 26th October by pen & will get sign of the partners nearby correction place.
Will ROF will accept the accept the agreement for registration?

29 October 2020 at 16:48

Ca firms minimum 7 years old

Greetings respected ca,
In case senior partner is retiring and willing to continue his/her legacy, please contact us : +919179849753, camridulbudhia@gmail.com

ps:We are Dealing nation wide.

28 October 2020 at 12:19

Want to buy private limited company

Hi I want to buy a private limited company incorporated in 2017-2018

What is the procedure... N charges

22 October 2020 at 09:31

Investments

Which SGB bonds -Sovereign Gold Bonds should be preferred for Demat investments , either Old ones available for SALE in secondary market ? or Fresh ones being issued by Government ? what are pros and cons in both the cases

19 October 2020 at 18:49

Project report for fisheries.1 cr.

We are now started my partnership firm , I want to your help , please send me project report for one cr fisheries.i have bank his now ready to give us loan on fisheries project, I request you to please help me.

10 October 2020 at 11:36

Udhyam Applicable

Now Udyog Aadhar is asked by all banks for sanction loans ad they say it also provided traders and professionals. Is Udhyam Applicable for Trading Sector

07 October 2020 at 17:13

Project Report

I am Preparing My First Project Report For a Client.. Please help Me in What to be Asked For Client in Report and Please Someone Provide me a Simplest Format of Project Report if Anyone have.

Dear All,

Request you to kindly guide if an NRI CA can open a proprietorship firm in india with a full time paid assistant. If yes whether the firm will have a separate bank account (NRO account) or will it be in the name of the CA?

I am working in psu bank from last 7 years. I cleared my CA in 2012. Can I apply for fca.

19 August 2020 at 15:24

Practicing CA as director

Can practicing CA can become promoter directors of a company? Whether prior approval of ICAI is required in same case?