I've completed approx. 1 year 7 Months Articleship in Bangalore. Now I want to take transfer from Bangalore to Hyderabad.
1. Can I give reason as my Parents not feeling well(Undergoing some Operation)?
2. If Yes, Please let me know with in how many days I can Join in Hyderabad?
3. If not, Please give me some other reasons.
4. And also share the Letter "To get the consent/Approval of the Institute before getting Form 109 signed by the Principal"
5. Share the Mail ID/Postal Address to which I'm supposed to send the letter to get Approval.
Thank you in Advance.
Please let me know ASAP.
Sir I am lifetime chairman of a public charitable trust and there are another three settler trustee in trust while registering I was declaired lifetime that I shall be lifetime chairman but my co -trustee passed resulution that we amended in trust bylaws and remove me from chairman can registrar can amend in original trust deed
WHO DOES PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL NRI
DECLARATION SERVICE IN HYDERABAD INDIA.
I WANT TO KNOW WHICH ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE IS BETTER : TALLY / INTUIT.
PLEASE SUGGEST ME
Are you like to support me because i require CMAData
I am started a new business could you please explain above forms INC Form22A and Form 20A can i filing these two forms for open my business ....?
If a medical radiology consultant sub lease his some services and make payments through bank transfer. What are the tax implications on him about his financial dealings as well as wrt payments given to other party giving services for sub leased service.
A Bhutan manufacturing company intends to import consumable goods from China. Is it permissible to buy in Indian Rupees ? What is the procedure to make payment in Indian Rupees.
Specifically, I have the following queries with reference to Chartered Accountants Act :
1. Is trading in shares considered "other business"? When is it not considered "other business"?
2. Will obtaining permission by a CA holding COP to engage in other business (like trading goods, wholesale, restaurant, trading derivatives, etc.) make the applicant ineligible to perform attest functions (audit, signing as CA, etc.)?
3. Can a CA not holding COP or holding part-time COP engage in other business (like trading goods, wholesale, restaurant, trading derivatives, etc.) without performing any attest functions?
4. Can a CA not holding COP or holding part-time COP engage in consultation, tax advisory services, filing services, etc. without performing any attest functions?