04 August 2020 at 18:44

Earned leave encashment

how to calculate earned leaves annually for salary ?

03 August 2020 at 14:42

Partnership Deed

My office registered under Partnership Act and wanted to open new branch office. I wanted to know the provision inserted in partnership deed for opening branch office.

Can a non CA use &Associates for a tax advisory firm by non CA's

16 June 2020 at 13:33

Use of Residential address

I am practicing with another CA in his office.(Not partnership firm) I am also doing & sign tax audits by giving his address in audit reports as my professional address is also his office address.

Now I want to do separate audits also at my residence. can I use my residential address in those audit reports. I have affixed a sign board at my residence also with my name.

27 May 2020 at 13:37

MEF ICAI, HOW TO FIND UCN

GOOD AFTERNOON,
I HAVE REGISTERED MY FIRM IN MEF PORTAL , I FAILED TO NOTE THE UCN , KINDLY HELP ME TO FIND THE UCN ALLOTED TO MY FIRM.

THANKS

21 May 2020 at 19:23

How to get bank Audit

I am a CA . After completion of 7 years of Job. i want to start parctice,Can i submit the MEF form to get Bank Audit for 2020-21

Dear member

Please proide me format of member declaration agreement for opening of new branch for branch incharge or mail me on rajeshh1097@gmail.com

Hello experts,
I hold an active COP from ICAI. However i recently got appointed as a director in a private company (family business) and also hold 50% shares of the same. On SSP, while updating my engagement details under regulation 190A, on the form, ICAI asks for a declaration which states, " I Declare That I And / Or My Relatives Do Not Hold A Substantial Interest In The Business Concern In Respect Of Which Permission For Full-Time / Part-Time Employment Is Sought." As i hold 50% of the shares, i have a substantial interest to which i can't declare. If i don't select this declaration button, i am not allowed to submit the form. So, how should i update my engagement details?

18 March 2020 at 12:08

Professional tax

register a p. tax march and pay for the prior year duty. about what procedure has for help.

28 January 2020 at 13:25

ICAI Membership fee

If i apply for membership on 28/01/20, then when will annual membership fee become due and till what time i have to pay that?