Easy Office
LCI Learning

12 August 2023 at 10:54

Format of Financial statements


Please share Format of Financial statements for Non Corporate entities issued by ICAI.


sundara rajan subbiah
13 July 2023 at 11:44

Finance and income tax

As a real wisdom expert I wish to be a faculty in your forum how I will register


I am partner is a CA firm book, now want to leave as partner and want to start my own practice. Other partner and incharger partners if not give consent.
How can I complaint with concerned regional office.

Risheek Accounts
19 June 2023 at 16:44

Reduce remuneration of director

Dear Sir
Good evening

Please advice to reduce remuneration for directors

Accoun tant

Dear Experts,

We are Looking for a CA preferably in and around Chennai or Tamil Nadu to Sign on our Client's Balance sheets ( 90 % Non Tax Audit Cases simply filed under section 44AD of Income Tax Act basis the Presumptive Taxation)

Kindly send a Personal Message or answer through this query please.

02 May 2023 at 06:42

Project report for companies

While preparing project report for bank loan , should we show the depreciation rate as per companies act or as per income tax act?


We did apply for DIN through DIR-3 but the mobile number and e-mail id were in resemblance with the e-mail id and mobile number already registered and specified in DIN of some other person.
So, now I wish to change my e-mail id and mobile number for this fresh DIN allotted .
Kindly, provide some solution to this .


Can a CA in practice appear and clear the mutual fund distributor exam, on behalf of his own HUF? Will it amount to engagement in business? Can anyone share the guidelines regarding the same if any.

06 April 2023 at 12:55


I am using latest RPU and latest Java After entering all TDS details in Rpu when i tap on create file it was not creating fvu file successfully and it not showing any error. It was creating some log files and uenc file.

Narendra JR

I have recently passed CA Final exam, and going to apply for CA Membership plus COP. As per latest announcement by ICAI about 'Know your Member' (KYM) it requires certain documents to be submitted on yearly basis. Due to our financial condition is not so good, can I start my CA office from my home which is owned by my father, through Rent agreement and I use that rent agreement to submit to ICAI for KYM. Can I do that ?
Expert kindly give your opinion on this 🙏

Answer Query