30 September 2021 at 19:25

CHANGE OF NAME OF FIRM

Hello,

My query is that if I have a firm registered in 2016 and now If I want to change the name of the firm on the SSP Portal, what would be the impact on its MEF Empanelment and whether My old standing will still be considered or not.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

09 September 2021 at 17:56

Prior permission from RBI

There are 3 Directors in Company A, B, and C. Now, Mr. D is willing to join the company as Director in NBFC. Should company take prior permission from RBI?

Answer now

How to know about UCN generated on MEF by ICAI.

Answer now

26 August 2021 at 10:05

Incorporating business outside India

We are planning to start new business in digital marketing industry.
We want to incorporate our business in any of the following countries Dubai, U.S, Canada or Muscat.
Can anyone please help us to know which country is better for incorporation process & with their byelaws & how much it will cost for the same.
Can Indian CA incorporate the same or we need to contact chartered from respective countries?

Answer now

I became ICAI member in April 2019 but I have not taken any CPE program credit in that year. In this case, whether any exemption is available for CPE hours or not for the first year of membership?

Answer now

can any one show me assignment of company budgeting and forcasting . i want to do practise on it.

Answer now

Would a local authority be covered under the definition of a body corporate as per Companies Act, 2013, as tax on vehicle hire charges are liable to be paid under RCM if the service recipient is a body corporate. If the recipient is a local authority, is it required to pay tax under RCM?
The definition of body corporate is:
“body corporate” or “corporation” includes a company incorporated outside India, but does not include—

(i) a co-operative society registered under any law relating to co-operative societies; and

(ii) any other body corporate (not being a company as defined in this Act), which the Central Government may, by notification, specify in this behalf.
Since the definition is inclusive in nature, can it be said that local authority is covered in the def of body corporate?

Answer now

Can anyone please clarify if a CA in full time employment can have his own CA Proprietorship Firm rather than entering into any partnership firm?

Also, I would be grateful if the above point is clarified with reference to any particular "Act" and "section" or any guidelines.

Thank you in advance.

Answer now

Hello, Can you pls suggest best book on IFRS which has some illustrations on practical problems and solutions and which can be referred as a good guidance to understand IFRS in details?

Answer now

15 March 2021 at 17:00

Format of relieving letter

Hello,
I want format of relieving letter by a partner to resign from the partnership firm. I need this to upload it in SSP portal.

Please reply asap.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now