Become GST Expert
imarticus

Aditya Ghatge

With respect to above mentioned subject line would like to let know the colleagues of mine that currently I'm in search of an assignment as an earning opportunity. If anybody is having any kind of work gets to be done then kindly revert me back on the same query, will try to make it sure to complete the assignment as early as possible.

Warm Regards,
Aditya Ghatge

Answer now

ashok

Dear Experts,
I submitted form FiLLip for LLP Incorporation and paid the required fee which was later marked for resubmission. While resubmitting it is again asking for payment. Kindly advice as there is no response from MCA after filing online complaint.

Answer now

Renjith.R.s.
22 September 2022 at 13:34

Rupee vs dollar forecast

Which websites are good for referring forecast about Rupee Vs Dollar

Answer now

Future Emperor
13 September 2022 at 13:24

Want to Buy a Pvt ltd

Dear Mates,

We are a travel company located in Delhi Janakpuri. We want to buy a Pvt Ltd company with very nominal charges. Company Should be at-least 10 Year old includes with complete filling and paper. We are looking for an priorities basis. Please do call for further discussion +919581100035.

Answer now

MAHIMA TRADERS
01 September 2022 at 12:15

ABOUT REGISTRATION IN MCA21

I am a non professional and doing mca21 work. I am confuse how to register myself for doing ROC works both form and web base. Can anyone suggest me how to register myself in MCA portal and do all types of works.

Answer now

POOJA
10 August 2022 at 20:22

ARTICLESHIP DUTY

after transfer from one firm to another firm within one year we make how much period bond paper?

Answer now

ajay das
26 May 2022 at 11:23

Professional Tax...

In west bengal, I've two situation for P Tax.
I. As an individual he pays P Tax of Rs. 2500/- p.a. and also receive salary from another co. without deducted P Tax (let say his salary is above 40K p.m). Is the co. liabile to show that employee's salary in P Tax return?
II. A director is receives salary from a co. let say he receive salary 15k-25k. What will be deducted ptax for the director? Rs. 150/- or Rs. 200/-?

Answer now

Haridas Pandarathil

I am Haridas. P and i am looking for a sample feasibility reports format of a Transport and logisitic co. if anyone is having please share.
nair_pandarathil68@yahoo.com

Answer now

Haridas Pandarathil

Hi my name is Haridas P. and i am looking for a sample cost sheet of Transport and Logistics company. If any one having please share. It will be very great full. My mail id is nair_pandarathil68@yahoo.com.
Thanks and Regards

Answer now

kalia dakua

DEAR CACLUBINDIA MEMBERS,PLEASE REFER ME A BOOK ABOUT MSME BANK LOANS,HOW BANKS PROVIDE LOANS ,TYPES OF LOAN, AND HOW TO PREPARE FINANCIAL STATEMENT OF A MSME FOR LOAN PURPOSES....

Answer now

GST Course
Zoho
caclubindia books caclubindia books

Answer Query