Displaying all posts within 1 days

Gaurav
16 September 2019 at 19:52

Regarding purchase and sale of scraps.

Dear Experts,

I need your help regarding this topic. So we are planing to start processing Ewaste scraps and recover metals from it. The problem is the Ewaste scraps are available in cash from traders. They do not have any gst number or even a firm registered. How can we proceed ahead with purchasing and sales. Can we purchase the scraps in cash and sell the recovered metals in gst? How will this situation work out?

Thanking you,
Gaurav

UBEIDULLA
16 September 2019 at 19:20

Turnover omission inn filing GST returns

While filing the monthly GST returns for 2018-19, there is an omission of turnover of Rs. 20,00,000/- . How to bring this omitted supply into the GST returns ? Can the experts enlighten me in this regard?

JITENDRA D.FULIA
16 September 2019 at 18:41

Gst on sale of flats

Under Construction Property,Affordable Housing , No O.C.Recd., Agreement done in June-18 of Rs 25.Lakhs , Part payment till March-19 Recd.Rs.20 lakhs and Gst @12% Recd.on Rs.20 lakhs .My Quety is on balance Payment of Rs.5 Lakhs which is due in Sept-19 which Rate should apply 12% ( old ) or 1% new. as from April-19 onwards we are going in new Const.Scheme.

CA Ashish
16 September 2019 at 18:34

Partners Personal Loan paid by partnership firm

Dear Experts,

Please help resolve this query.

1. Partnership firm is paying installment of partners personal loan e.g. Gold Loan , Car Loan taken by partners for personal purposes.

2. In the firm this is treated as drawings and debited to capital account of firm.

3. In the partners personal returns have shown this as loan from the firm.

Please give your expert advise whether my treatment is correct.

My concern is in case of scrutiny it should not be treated as deemed remuneration on similar lines of company.

Please guide.

Best Regards,
Ashish

Drishti Sharma
16 September 2019 at 18:23

Share Application money: Treatment as Deposit

Dear All

My Company received Share application money against Compulsorily Convertible Debentures (CCD) in the year 2018 from parent Company outside India. CCD were issued through Private Placement under Section 42 of CA, 2013. The Company received some excess money against which CCD was not allotted. Also, Company failed to refund the money within the specified timelines, hence will have to pay interest as per Section 42.
Further, as per Companies (Acceptance of Deposit Rules), 2014 such amount shall be treated as 'Deposit'. The Company is already in the process of refunding this amount to the parent Company. My questions are:
(i) Since the Company neither "accepted" nor "invited" this amount in the form of Deposit, will Section 73 be applicable on this amount? If yes, what exactly is to be done by Company under Section 73?
(ii) The Company never intended to invite any amount as deposit, but due to some unavoidable delays, the nature of this amount turned to being a Deposit. Will Company be penalised under Section 76A?
(iii) Since the Rule says "such amount shall be treated as a deposit under these rules" Does this mean we have to only look into the Rules and not the Sections related to Deposits?
(iv)What else Company has to Comply with other than processing refund and compounding with RBI?

Best Regards

Priyanshu Goel
16 September 2019 at 17:41
In Reply To :

Building received as gift from related person

Whether we can revalue gifted asset

Rajneesh Verma
16 September 2019 at 17:41

Income tax

My question is
What will be the date of sale of constructed property
Date of "agreement to sell" or date of "sale deed" ( registry)

For capital gain calculation When one has received 70% earnest money and rest equal amount in one year

Arpit
16 September 2019 at 17:38

How to file DIR-12 when INC-22A cant be filed?

My company had 2 directors, out of which one had died.
DIN-KYC of Dead director cant be done, Consequently, INC-22A {active} cannot be filed either.

Since INC-22A not filed, DIR-12 for appointment cant be filed. Also DIR-12 for Cessation could not be filed as the minimum falling below 2.

Please suggest a way.

deepthi mallya
16 September 2019 at 17:06

Final old syllabus may 2019 mark list&pass certificate

Anyone received ca final old syllabus mark list may 2019?how much time will take for getting the same? whether pass certificate will send by institute along with mark list?

LKA
16 September 2019 at 16:48

UDIN NUMBER ON TAX AUDIT REPORT

IF WE FORGOT TO GENERATE UDIN NUMBER BEFORE UPLOADING AUDIT REPORT. AND GENERATE IT AFTER UPLOADING THE REPORT. WHAT WOULD BE THE CONSEQUENCES...................

THANUMALAYAN.B
16 September 2019 at 16:21

AMA

Sir can anyone please share their Final AMA notes of MT Educare SSR Sir.
Whether it is CA Final New / Old Please share the material as soon as possible to my mail id thanumalayanb13@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Ammayappan Arjunan
16 September 2019 at 16:07

Whether clubs registered under Societies registration

Please advise whether the clubs registered under Societies Registration act 1860 should have to pay income tax if not registered under sec 12 of IT act

Sukhveer Singh
16 September 2019 at 15:08

PLACE OF SUPPLY

COMPANY A SEND GOODS TO GUJRAT IN SKD CONDITION. AND CONTRACT WITH OTHER PARTY B OF GUJRAT TO ASSEMBLE THE GOODS AND DELIVER TO RECEIPENT C OF GUJARAT . WHAT WILL BE THE PLACE OF SUPPLY IN CASE OF B .IF HE RAISE INVOICE TO A. WHETHER HE WILL CHARGE IGST OR SGST,CGST . ?
AS PER GST LAW THE PLACE OF SUPPLY WILL BE THE PLACE WHERE GOODS ASSEMBLED?

PLEASE REPLY.

CS Manisha Chandalia
16 September 2019 at 15:06

Non Convertible Redeemable Preference Share

Can a non-convertible redeemable preference shares be converted into equity after time period? If yes, please help me with the procedure.

kuldeep nagpal
16 September 2019 at 15:05

Re-registration for the ca course

Dear sir/madam,
I am a student of ca course and had done ipcc in nov.2012and articleship in 2015 but after that due to family situations and circumtances i was unable to go through the ca final exam and haven't applied for the exam.can i apply for the may 2019 ca final exam?if yes,then what is the procedure to do so?
Thank you

×