Displaying all posts within 1 days

Avin Shettigar
22 May 2019 at 18:15

Consultancy charges received by the doctor from hospitals

Consultancy Charges received by the doctor from hospitals exceeding Rs. 10 Lakh during the FY 2015-16 - whether Service tax applicable. If yes can please give section reference.

Sourbh Aggarwal
22 May 2019 at 17:11

Rcm on advocate services is applicable on trust

Hello,

There was a liason office, now it is converted to branch office and status of branch as per PAN is trust. It receives the grant from outside india and spend such grants for seeds research and it doesn't earn any income in india. My qustion whether trust is liable to RCM if it received services specified in 9(3).

FLAUBERT FRANCIS
22 May 2019 at 17:10

Gfr2017

Dear Sir

Can Indian vendor submit quote in 2 currencies for example in INR and JapaneseYen FOR THE SAME ITEM in a GTE tender mode? If so, what should be the correct decision as per GFR 2017and CVC guidelines 2019. Soliciting your expert opinion on this
Regards S.F.Francis
Mobile 8667382636
Email francisssf@yahoo.co.in

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/experts_display_list_unresolved.asp?offset=5&mode=unattended

Hari P Mital
22 May 2019 at 16:52

Tds on rent paid

If I pay a rent of more than RS 50,000 per month to a landlord who is a 'resident', I am required to deduct and deposit TDS @ 5%. I believe this is under section 194. But if the landlord is a non-resident, the TDS deducted and deposited is under section 195. If this understanding is right, I want to know what is the rate of tax deduction. Also is the limit of Rs 50000 is still applicable or is there any limit at all and I must deduct TDS even at lower rent.

Jignesh Selarka
22 May 2019 at 16:51

Section 194 - c

Respected Sir/Madam,
An Assessee has made a contract with contractor (Called ABC Ltd) for Construction Work. Now an assessee is making payment to third party on behalf of ABC Ltd for material purchase than TDS U/s 194 - C is applicable. Also Bill for the material is to the name of ABC Ltd. Only an assessee is making payment on behalf of ABC Ltd nothing else. So Suggest me about the applicability of TDS.

Thanks & Regards
Jignesh Selarka

r@i<$l-l
22 May 2019 at 16:43

Salary from foreign employer in india

Hello,

One of my friend (Indian Resident) is employed with a Singapore based company and works out of India. He however receives salary in USD into his Indian bank account. His salary is divided into 1. Basic and 2. Other allowances. His income falls in tax bracket, he need advice on Tax implication

1. Tax is being deducted by Company as per Singapore law. Do the company still liable to deduct TDS u/s 192 as per India Income tax act?
2. How does employee gets the benefit of TDS deducted as per Singapore law? what document he will require from his employer for the tax deducted.
3. Under other allowances can he ask his employer to include tax exempted allowances like LTA etc.
4. Like Indian company give form 16 based on which return is filed by a salaried employee. Is there any form or certificate required from foreign company for filing the income tax return?

Thank you

Keerthi Kumar K
22 May 2019 at 16:37

Fs signed by auditor other than statutory auditor.

Dear Expert,

Facts:-

1) There is ABC & Associates Auditor of 123 Pvt Ltd and 123 & Co in FY 15-16. (FS in FY 15-16 are signed by ABC & Co)
2) 123 Pvt Ltd and 123 & Co changed the Auditor.
3) The newly appointed auditor (000 & Associates), asked NOC from ABC & Associates, but there was an objection to NOC by ABC & Co.
4) In the FY 16-17 & 17-18 FS are signed by 000 & Co without getting proper NOC from ABC & Co.
5) In ROC data base ABC & Co is an Auditor of the company
6) Now 000 & Co are requesting the NOC from ABC & Co.

By referring the above can you tell the consequences.....
A) Giving NOC now to 000 & Co by ABC & Co.
B) Condition/Liability of 000 & Co.

Can you suggest what decision should be taken in case of both CA Firms & Company.

Thank you :)

B.Chackrapani Warrier
22 May 2019 at 16:31
In Reply To :

Pan number from din

Form DIR-12 is available in http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/companyformsdownload.html
Download the form, fill column 7. PAN will be auto populated.
No need to submit form DIR-12 to know PAN.

Nivedita Mishra
22 May 2019 at 16:18

Pan number from din

WHERE CAN I FIND FORM DIR 12 ? ALSO HOW TO SUBMIT IT? WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?

Omprakash
22 May 2019 at 15:58

Gst rate to sub contractor - exempted service

Sir / Madam,

My query is relating to GST rate to Sub contractor where the GST rate is "Nil / Exempted" to Main Contractor.

The Main contractor is providing service to Local Authority (Municipality), which is exempted under GST.

The Main contractor is asking sub contractor to invoice without GST, stating it is exempted service (to govt). Further main contractors finance staff is explaining that, the rate to sub contractor will be same as rate to Main contractor.

Requesting kind opinion.

CA Anita Bhadra
22 May 2019 at 15:09
In Reply To :

Composite for gst

1. It is correct . As per notification dated 01/ 2018 dt 01.01.2018, turnover in case of traders has been defined as ‘ Turnover of taxable supplies of goods’
2. RCM above 5000 is not applicable . However , RCM is still applicable on payment to GTA ( They can charge 5% without ITC or 12% with ITC ) (If GTA opts to charge 5% , RCM is applicable )
2

kollipara sundaraiah
22 May 2019 at 14:52

Composite for gst

One gst registered composite dealer trading for kirana goods taxable and exempted goods selling.
1)Tax payble rate 1% on taxable goods only is correct or incorrect
2)At present freight charges paid 5 thousand above rcm applicable.

Dibyendu Mazumder
22 May 2019 at 14:36

Gst interest

Sir, My tax practioner filled GSTR3B of my firm from July 17 to Nov 17, at the time of filling of return he entered Interest for delay payment of GST in the month of Aug 17 & Sep17, amount of which i think wrong. But when i chased him for his mistrake , he says that the Interest for late payment of GST for the month of July was automatically calculated at the time of filling of GSTR3B for the month of Aug & for Aug at the time of Sep.by the GST portal.My question is it actually possible that Interest was automatically calcuate at the time of filling GSTR3B of current month for previous month.by the portal, kindly explain, Also he does not mention any exempt sale, non gst item &Hsn code in anywhare of the returns.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/interest-calculation-automatically-under-gst-2737724.asp

manisha
22 May 2019 at 14:05

Gst on exports

We have received order from UAE base customer for supply of material and asked to ship the materials directly to their client in India.

Kindly explain the GST provisions in this case. Is it Export supply or not.

We are getting payments in India Currency.

We are registered in Maharashtra and material need to supply in kerala.

Mohammed Aarif V
22 May 2019 at 14:05

Unclaimed tds

Happy day everybody!!
If a person files his return of income and he misses to mention TDS in ITR and pays the full amount..
Can he claim TDS in his next year ITR AY 2019-20 as he has not been claiming for past four years..
Please help me..

×