Displaying all posts within 1 days

sameer
23 November 2017 at 03:23
In Reply To :

Two services(different name) under single gst registration.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am much grateful to you. One clarification humbly needed. Below is your answer. I think you have mistakenly typed trade name instead of business name in last line.
""Yes you can mention both names under trade name of GST column and run it under TRADE NAME"" ( or it should be Business name?)

Sumera Mirza
23 November 2017 at 02:42

About ca direct route

Hie m a student of bcom final year also I am registered in ca cpt but now I want to opt the direct route of ipcc is it possible? Please give me the details

Amitav
23 November 2017 at 02:12
In Reply To :

issue in direct entry in ca

You can do the provisional registration in your final year of B. Com. You need to Successfully complete Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) before commencement of the Practical Training.Register for Three Years Practical Training. You can Appear in Intermediate Examination after Nine months of Practical Training.

Shaik shah
23 November 2017 at 01:11

Domestic transfer pricing

A company has two units namely power division (eligible for tax holiday) and ferro division. The company commenced its commercial operations in financial year 2013-14 and earned profits but not claimed 80IA deduction till financial year 2016-17. The power division will transfer power to ferro division around Rs 100 crores every year.

Whether the company is covered under specified domestic transactions and required to file form 3CEB, though it has not claimed 80IA deduction for the financial year 2016-17?

ROHAN
23 November 2017 at 00:11

Opting for composition scheme

I was registered as normal taxpayer.but I opted for composition scheme in October. Do I need to file GSTR 3 B of October?

×
Download GST App    |    x