GST Certification Course

hemant garg
22 September 2022 at 21:42

ESI applicable or not

i operated educational institution i have 6 staff. now i want to construct new school building and i hire some painter worker some saintary worker and some electrician for fixed amount

my question is whether esi rules is applicable on painter saintary worker and eletrician
i have to deposit esi of that person or not

A Kar

If I take a loan from my family member, say father, is the stamp paper bought in my name or his name? Does it make any difference?

suryadipsinh mori
15 September 2022 at 11:39

Regarding pf

I want to file pf nil return then any interest (7Q) or damages (14B) applicable? No, then how long can file Aug- nil return . if i file in Oct then only 75 payable right?

Chaitanyaa
09 September 2022 at 13:09

Execution of loan documents by shareholders

Can shareholders of a private limited company execute loan documents on the basis of resolution.

P V Gopal
02 August 2022 at 16:45

Leave System

Just doubt

Suppose Tuesday or Friday fall holiday.
I can avail leave on Monday or Saturday.
Will my leave fall under casual leave counting one day or earned leave counting three days.

In the same manner, if I avail leave on Monday and Tuesday, with they fall under casual leave counting two days or earned leave counting three days.

Requesting valuable guidance please.

SUDHEEP M

A inspection from the labour department was taken place in my organization. They have pointed out some irregularities regarding minimum wages and instructed to pay the difference as arrears of salary. I want to know whether PF was applicable on payment of salary arrears?.

naveen jain
14 July 2022 at 15:35

Termination of Partnership

A registered Partnership is to be terminated. Does the Partnership Termination Agreement has to be on stamp paper, and if so what is the stamp value required in Haryana? Has it to be registered with Registrar of Firms?

siddhi
08 July 2022 at 12:00

ESOP LETTER

Can anyone provide letter format from Company to employees that first vesting period is over and now eligible to exercise the stock options.

akshay maloo
03 July 2022 at 11:52

Regarding Rera Compliances

IS there any liability for Partnership Firm to get registered from REGISTRAR OF FIRMS under RERA?

akshay maloo

Hello,
I wanted to make an partnership deed for my client who is in business of Buying, Developing and Selling of Plots.

Can you guide me in Object Clause?

GST caclubindia books Score More Study Less

Answer Query