Upgrad

25 November 2020 at 15:57

Msme act interest on dealyed payment

Dear sir,
my query, under MEME act , medium enterprises claim interest for dealyed payment from buyer.

23 November 2020 at 11:55

SHARE CERTIFICATE

Dear Sir/Madam,

Share certificate has issued and franking was also done. but i need to change share certificate number because share certificate number is not proper..pls suggest how can i correct the same.

21 November 2020 at 13:22

Bonus/Ex-gratia Labour laws

Any labour laws expert in the group? Pls help.
Actually employee is eligible for bonus if they worked in a company for 30 days in the Financial Year under question. An employee drawing basic salary more than 21000 worked for 6 months in the Financial year 2019-2020 in a listed company A. One month after resignation, the same employee worked for 4 months in the same financial year in another listed company B. The employee resigned from company B at the end of the FY19-20. Usually employee receives Bonus/exgratia from company A at the time of Diwali every year during employment in previous financial year even though basic was above 21000. Both these companies have not paid anything now. HR dept says the basic is above 21000, hence it is ex-gratia only not bonus. So no amount is due to you towards Diwali. Here comes the question, is the employee eligible for bonus/ex-gratia for the year? Existing employees who are continuing employment since or before FY2019-20 till date have got the amount. Can company take different stand for continuing employees and resignees?

19 November 2020 at 15:43

GIFT DEED

brother is giving gift in form of money (cheque) Rs. 18 Lakhs to her sister , how much stamp duty is payable or on how much stamp paper ? is Income tax payable or exempt

region- Navi Mumbai
State - Maharashtra

I resigned from an IT company after serving 4 years 9 months 10 days of service (4 years 282 days)
The company works 5 days a week.

When I claimed gratuity amount, the company denied saying I haven't served full 5 years in the company.

Please advise how should I proceed and get the gratuity amount from the company.

Appreciate your quick response. Thanks

11 November 2020 at 19:16

Property cancellation by buyer

I have agreed to purchase a commercial office space for total value amounting to 30L. In which we both party verbally decided that the agreement should be done of 20L and 10L should be given in cash.

The seller told that the first cash transaction should be completed and then remaining 20L by cheque.

So I gave the seller 50K cash and he gave his office documents xerox copy so that I can get them verified with lawyer. But due to some work pressure I delayed that process and before getting verified the documents I gave another 4.5L in cash. So total 5L.

I have written proof that he has received 5L in cash.

But now when we get the documents verified with 2-3 lawyers and also in one bank, we came to know that the title is not proper and the property if some kind of not legal or not have the actual permission for commercial space or like that and even if we purchase now then in future it can not be sold out and the loan can also be not given on that property.

So we cancelled the deal and now seller is paying only 2.5L cash and saying that other 2.5L will not give.

So sir I want to know that is there any kind of provision or legality that in case of cancellation of deal by buyer due to legality of the property seller can not forfiet any amount or something like that?

Hoping for your advice ASAP.

Thanking You!

11 November 2020 at 12:42

partnership firm

Sir, whether a person working in a private company can be a working partner in a partnership firm? If no, please specify the reason.

06 November 2020 at 00:01

Muslim widow's Right of residence

Can a Muslim widow claim right of residence in her parent's home?
Home is in the name of her parents.

31 October 2020 at 19:22

SURRENDER OF DIN

WE ARE NOT ABLE TO FILE DIR-5 E FORM SURRENDER OF DIN OF DIRECTOR . THE DIRECTOR HAS FILED DIR-12 AND RESIGNED FROM THE COMPANY . NOW SHE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPANY BUT DIR-5 SHOWS ERROR THAT DIRECTOR SHOULD NOT BE ASSCOIATED WITH ANY COMPANY FROM THE DATE OF PROCURING DIN. DOES ANYONE HOW TO SURRENDER HER DIN OTHER THAN FILING OF DIR-5????

We are a Section 8 Company and are planning on receiving funds from stakeholders (companies, societies, trusts, individuals) since our activities will benefit them. Should we receive them as donations or in some other prescribed format? Also, what document(s) should we demand along with the check (resolution etc) for our safeguard? Will appreciate if the format could be shared too.