becker cpa

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

GST had been deducted and is being also shown in GSTR 2A (TDS Section). While filing GSTR 3B, how to claim credit of the same ?

we have doing Transporter in Maha. and our Such OU UP.our Vehicle such as Truck Purchase in Maha. but Service Provide to other OU.Now our query is Can I Charges IGST in Lease Rent to other OU and ITC will be take Branches for the same and IGST rate also.

Shailendra M

06 March 2021 at 13:37

Cash Deposit

I am a trader.My customer has deposited Rs.170000/- directly to my Bank account without any intimation. The bill value for him is Rs.223456/-.

1. Any penalty can be levied ?
2. What is the limit of cash deposit in my Bank account by the debtors?
Plz guide me sir
thanks in adv

05 March 2021 at 20:22

Gst rate

A commercial truck was purchased in January 2018 at 28% GST. What will be the GST rate on sale now?

05 March 2021 at 20:14

Gst question for un registered dealer

1.A gst un registered dealer (turnover threshold limit Rs:40 lacs) accounting books records submit compulsory to any gst department officer provision in gst act.
2.un registered dealer how many years hold accounting books records.

Dear Experts,
Pls clarify: an individuals supplying vehicle to a transporter on round basis.

Pls clarify: is individuals liable to charge gst@18% on invoice raised to transporter

ASAP

05 March 2021 at 15:25

ITC

SIR-
I am having a steel trading shop. Can I avail GST inputs on the purchase of Office equipments and stationery and utilize the same against the GST outputs?
Plz guide me
Thanks in adv

05 March 2021 at 13:34

Gst rate in composition

If a Banquet hall owner opts for composition then what what would be composition rate for following activity -
1. Provided only building for marriage and other functions.
2. Provided building and catering service.

One of my supplier has uploaded invoices in GSTR1(July-Sep 2019) and submitted but did not filed that return ,the same was showing in my GSTR2A and ITC of same was also availed by me at that time .
Supplier have filed all later and previous GSTR3B and GSTR1 returns till date but missed filing for this quarter only .
Due to this I was having ITC difference in column 8 of my annual return 2019-20.
He finally filed SEP,2019 GSTR1 in MARCH,2021 after me filing annual return in Feb,2021. Will I be allowed to keep the ITC I have availed ? or do I have to reverse it along with interest ?
I haven't received any notice from GST regarding the payment of difference in ITC yet.

04 March 2021 at 22:59

E-way Bill

Dear expert,
If we are generating e-way bill for used material under used material deliver challan for inter branch and if we are showing gst calculation as per rate charged in actual invoice is it wrong. Can GST gate asked for GST amount.