Upgrad

27 November 2020 at 22:08

GST on real estate

I have book a flat in gujarat. Its price is 3900000. Will it be under affordable housing scheme or not?
How much GST, I have to Pay?

27 November 2020 at 21:17

Purchase from Non Resident Tax Payer

Hello Everyone

I have a query regarding purchase from Non Resident Online Service Provider.

The Service provider has provided a receipt with Zero Rupees Tax.

Does this attract Tax under RCM?.

I would like to clarify that my client will be configuring and reselling the same to his customers.

Thanks in Advance

Sushil

Dear Team

I Have Sent One Lorry In Factory For Loading And I Have Raised The Sales Invoice Today 27.11.2020 But EWaybill Is Not Been Generated By Me As The Vehicle Was Not Been Loaded In Factory Today But The Vehicle Got Loaded Tomorrow 28.11.2020 And Factory Person Has Raised The Invoice In Favour Of Me And Also Generated Eway Bill Than I Have Also Generated Eway Bill But The Invoice Date Is 27.11.2020 And Generated The Eway Bill To Whom I Have Sold So There Is Difference In Sale Date And Purchase Date 1 Day Difference So There Will Be Any Problem To Me IN GST Or Sale Tax People As Factory Person Date Is 28.11.2020 And Generated Way Bill But My Invoice Date Is 27.11.2020 And Gerented On 28.11.2020

Please Share The Clause Or Section If Is There

27 November 2020 at 18:30

Excess Penalty showing in GSTR 3B

HI Experts,
I was filling my GST Return for the month of July 2020. My turnover is less than 5 Crore. As you know date of filling of GSTR3B for the month of June 2020 was extended to 25-09-2020.
But, Now at the time of filling GSTR 3B, the penalty (of June 2020) is being calculating from 24th July 2020. As per me penalty must be started from 26th Sep 2020.
Please check and guide me and correct me, if I am wrong.

Thanking You in advance.

we request experts to clarify the following

1. The company is generating invoice in their own software.
2. Then excel JSON file is uploaded in GST Invoice registrant portal
3. After the validation, IRN and QR code was generated and the same was also signed.

Question no 1:

Whether the Output taken from GST registry portal can be sent to customer and attach with regular invoice taken from software
. Or Is it necessary to have IRN and QR and E way bill reference to be in our regular invoice.

Question no 2 :

if the number of transactions per month is less whether the company upload the invoices directly in GST portal and get IRN and QR code.

or is it advisable to engage third party for transporting company invoice to portal and get IRN code and QR code from portal? If so what is the advantage?

27 November 2020 at 14:39

GST TAX RATE

Dear Team,

We are doing service in electrical wiring by supplying material and also arrange labour to this service to local govt body.

It should be highly helpful the labour (Manpower Labour charge)s is attracted GST ? if yes, what is the percentage of tax.

Thanks & Regards
Sakthivel

27 November 2020 at 13:41

GST Invoice

Hello Sir,

Is it possible to charge GST on tax invoice by a Unregistered dealer?

Dear All

Have been shortlisted for an career opportunity for a manufacturing company (export and domestic sales). They want me me to handle the entire function of finance ..ie accounting gst income tax export formalities.. if any one has compendium on possible interview question pls share the link or document

thank you in advance

27 November 2020 at 13:25

Billing / Stock

SIR
we are a trader. we buy bio-diesels from Party and sell to a GTA. We fill bio-diesels to their trucks daily and after that, we issue an invoice to GTA for totally issued bio-diesels later.

(1) Whether we should account the daily stock issues or the total quantity of invoice later?
---------------
(2) In the books of GTA, they should also account the receipt of stocks of bio-diesels or enough to account only the invoice value?
---------------
Plz guide me sir -as I am working in both of companies.
thanks in adv

27 November 2020 at 12:13

Revision in GST No in Tax Invoice

We have issued a Tax Invoice on 30-0920 with GST No 1x. There was some error of some king & party has requested to change / issue new Tax Invoice with GST No 2x. Kindly advise now how we can rectify the same. I feel that revised invoice concept is available only to new registered persons to regularise their invoice issued before registration.
Kindly advise.