Easy Office
LCI Learning

DEVI SINGH PARIHAR
08 July 2024 at 10:08

GST rate & SAC on Stone job work

GST rate & SAC code for Sandstone carving (Jali, Jharodha, piller), designing job work

Somnath

Dear All
In what situation GST RCM rule is applicable in case of GST registered party for following type of payments ?

(1) Commission claimed by unregister person or Pvt Ltd company
(2) Professional Fees claimed by unregister person or Pvt Ltd company

In above cases TDS rule applicable ?

S Mallick

Arun Bagga

Can the proprietor of a firm pay GST (on rent of shop and quarterly sale) through his personal credit card?

ASHWIN JOSHI

Product name :
Unmanufactured tobacco with brand name.
HSN 24011090
IS IT TRUE prevailing structure as below:
CGST 14%
SGST 14%
Plus compensation cess @36% on MRP valuation.
Mahesh Tobacco company

VISHWANATH GARAWAD

What is the GST rate and HSN code for bakery Snack's items:
puffs items egg puffs, vegetable puffs, Panner puffs, Samosa, Kachori, Veg roll, chips items.

Muhammed Abdulla Ansari

Hello fellow CAs,

I've been selling on Amazon nationally. Now I'm planning to expand my sole-proprietorship business by selling internationally through Amazon. As of now, I've been paying GST remittances each month for all sales I make within our country. I want to learn what will be with GST remittances in new the scenario of selling internationally. Will the GST be exempted considering sales I make as e-commerce exports?

I also want to learn if there is some special details to be filled on GST portal in the new scenario of international sales while I file the monthly returns?

Thanks in advance.

Tamanna Kapoor
04 July 2024 at 16:39

GST input on dismantling

Can GST input be taken on dismantling charges of civil construction?

Palash Ghosh

Dear Experts,

Kindly confirm that is ITC can be availed for the payment of RCM of goods or services which does not in the list of RCM applicable goods or services or not.
If yes, kindly provide explanation or notification or case law as in some instances GST department denied ITC for payment of RCM for Non-RCM goods / services.

Reagrds,
Palash Ghosh

TRUPAL PANDYA

We have done export under LUT without IGST but such shipment has been return to India so please let us know that we have to pay IGST on such return shipment or not?

Hemkumar
03 July 2024 at 13:24

DIN NUMBER IN GST NOTICE

When it is compulsory to quote DIN number in GST Notice and other related communications ?

Answer Query