Easy Office

Adept Advisories online

We are having an agency of Trackon Courier and we receive an invoice from Trackon courier at the end of the month stating the transaction for the particular month as billing to us etc, we need to know whether we need to show the full amount as sales as RCM or need to show in GSTR-3b only as inward supplies liable to reverse charge. Please let us know...

Answer now

Anil Bhawasinka
15 April 2024 at 17:15

ITC mismatch reversal

I had some typographical error in CGst and sgst input credit claim in gstr 3B for Feb 24 resulting
Claim of much higher ITC than the real one.
In which table and column of Gstr3B this exess ITC Claim can be reversed.

Answer now

Mallikarjuna Reddy B

Sir/Madam
Turnover for the financial year 2022-23 is Rs. 10.10 Crores. From August 2023 we have not generated e invoices but manual invoices provided to buyers and filed GSTR 1 and GSTR3B.

Can we generate e invoices now for all the invoices for which manual invoices raised earlier( August 2023 to March 2024).

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

Gopalakrishnan. S

We have made online sales through E Commerce operators from Jan 24 onwards.
Since the GST is collected by the E Commerce operator, we reported the online sales in
Table 14 - U/S 9(5). But the Taxable sales mentioned in this table is not added to the
total sales mentioned in the last row for GSTR 1 Summary.
Should we exclude the online sales from our Gross taxable turnover. Will this amount be
added to the E Commerce operator's sales ?
What will be our total taxable sales, whether including online sales or excluding it ?
Pls. advice/

Answer now

jignesh sitapara
13 April 2024 at 15:37

Regarding CMP 02

Dear Expert, what to do if CMP -02 not filed when from regular to composition ?

Answer now

CA Parul Saxena online
11 April 2024 at 12:50

Gst website query urgent

gst site not working...whether date will be extended?

Answer now

kollipara sundaraiah

A registered composite scheme dealer annual return gstr-4 filed f.y.23-24 .sales turnover report only in gstr-4
Question:
Dealer purchase invoices upload compulsory in annual return gstr-4.

Answer now

SANDEEEP SINGH
10 April 2024 at 18:39

Sec16(4) of CGST Act

Need help regarding sec 16(4) of CGST act for the F.Y 2017-18. ITC has been disallowed on grounds that suppliers has filed GSTR-3b after Extended Duedate i.e on 20.07.2019 .
Please suggest case law if any
As many high courts has given decision in favour of Revenue department.

Answer now

ARUN GUPTA

What is the last date of payment of taxes for quarter March 2024? My due date for filing of return under quarterly returns is 24/3/2024? Please clarify?

Answer now

CA Jayaram Prasad Pisipati

Hai esteemed members

Have a issue regarding GSTR-1 filing for March 24 and would be grateful if you can guide me on how to resolve this

The facts are
- Client is under e-invoicing
- Every month data is auto-populated into GSTR-1 table
- We add up HSN details and Documents issued columns and file it

However,

- In March, 24 the accountant of the Company accidentally uploaded invoices data into GSTR-1
thereby the "Source ", "IRN" and "IRN date" and all AUTO POPULATED details as it used to display earlier went off

In this connection

- can I use "reset " button
(a) so that I get back the data from e-invoicing portal to GSTR-1 or
(b) to restore it to earlier state before this accidental uploading

or Is there anyway to enter invoices with IRN NO and ACK now if none is possible

how I should go about solving this so that client is not suffered

CA Jayaram

Answer now