Easy Office
LCI Learning

Deepak Londhe
23 July 2024 at 12:49

ITC Reclaim Negative Balance

Dear Expert,

In Oct-23 I do have ITC reflecting in 2B, but that time I had filled Nil return.

But later I realized that I should have avail this ITC, then I had avail that ITC in May-24, entered additional detail in Table 4(B)(2).

Now my credit reversal and re-claimed statement showing negative balance.

What actions can be taken to resolve this issue ?

Answer now

Ayush Jain

if food allowances other than fees reciept given to an domestic ipl player is appicable to gst implication,and if it is applicable then what should be hsn code and tax rate for that treatment

Answer now

Smrity
18 July 2024 at 18:25

GST in case of C & F cases

Hello All,

We are the importers and sole distributors in india, and planning to hire C & F services but billing will be done from our end . How does C & F work

Do we have to add the address of C & F agent for on the GST portal .

Answer now

FinTax (CA ABHISHEK SINGH)

Hello Everyone,

An Indian company is providing IT related services to its foreign holding company. For normal services company raises invoice on cost+ basis ( lets say 10%). SAC - 998313

During the year Many employess went to germany for training and development purpose. Invoice raised for total cost incurred+10%

What should be the SAC for this invoice ? will it be same 998313 or different ??

Answer now

Jagadeeshpro badge

Dear Expert,
Any possibility to take E Way Bill generation report from Portal - Monthly or Yearly report
because Eway portal allows only 5 days report generation only

Any other way to download yearly report.

Kindly let me know.

Answer now

Asif Ali
14 July 2024 at 14:43

Table 14 in Gstr-1

Dear Sir.
What amount will be taken in table 14 of Gstr1
(Taxable value+1% Tcs amount)
Or
(Taxable value+18% Item Rate) ????

Answer now

Raut Amit
11 July 2024 at 14:59

Gst Amendmend

hello sir
ek client ka gst r1 main may month main sale 5cr dikhaya tha loan regarding
but uska achual sales 2cr tha
uska nature of bussines milk sales hain exempt sale hain

to uska amendment kaise kare next month main table no gstr1 ..?
amndmend b2c main chalega kya

Answer now

S. RAVICHANDRAN

One of our client applied refund on export of services without payment of IGST. The GST Authorities issued deficieny memo after 45 days for four ARNs. Now we are unable to file again the refund for the same periods due to the following messages displays while initiated to file the refund application.
Error : Deficiency Memo (GST RFD-03) has been issued for previous period/s. Please file refund application for previous period/s before filing for the selected period.

Please let me know how to solve the problem.

Answer now

Joseph mathew

I have income from YouTube (AdSense) for the FY 2023-24. I do have GST registration, but I did not show my YouTube income in GSTR-1. How do I rectify this? Does the payment from YouTube include GST, or do I have to pay the GST myself? How do I raise an invoice for this type of income?

Answer now

Manoj Chattopadhyay

A partnership firm having two business. One is travel agency & 2nd is sale of paddy, including its seeds, and other agricultural products like wheat, jowar, maize, bajra, etc. which are non GST. One GST Registration done for these two business activities. GST invoice raised from Income from Travel Agency Business. & Other Business i.e.Sale of Paddy, seeds Non GST Sale shown in GSTR-1 as nil rated. But this paddy, seeds 1stly purchase & then sales. So my question is where I show the purchase entry in GST Return for 2nd business ?

Answer now

Answer Query