Experts Query Daily Digest :19 September 2020

19 September 2020 at 09:26

Posted On : 19 September 2020

Partnership

Pooja and Sandeep are partners sharing profits in ratio of 3:3. They admit Tushar as a new partner for 1/3
share in profits. Tushar is to bring in Rs. 30,000 as his share of goodwill as the total value of goodwill is estimated at Rs. 90,000. But
he brings Rs. 15,000 only (half of what is due) on this account. In this case, after due credit for Rs. 15,000 to Pooja’s and Sandeep’s capital accounts in their sacricifing ratio, goodwill account will be raised by Rs. 45,000 (half of its total value) by crediting their old profit sharing ratio.

Here please answer me goodwill account and how it is raised and how much goodwill is shared by the old partners

19 September 2020 at 08:41

Posted On : 19 September 2020

Accounting system

What is difference between cash and mercantile accounting system.
A Doctors , nursing homes,hospitals accounting maintained cash or mercantile system selected.

19 September 2020 at 08:49

Posted On : 19 September 2020

Not happy with the job

Dear Sir/Mam,

This question I want to ask for my sister.

She is a CA and working in MNC from the past 2 years but she is not happy with her work. She is 24 years old.

She is into Treasury department working as an Assistant Manager. Problem she has with her job is that her senior doesn't involve her in the major work that happens in the department. He gives her part of his work that even a junior accountant can do. She remains upset because she is not able to grow because of his attitude. Also he tells her lies that he will take her to the meeting but when the meeting happens he doesn't take her. Her senior is not even a CA but an MBA-FINANCE. But because he is in the company from many years he knows most of the work. The problem is he doesn't want anyone to grow in his department and take his position in future as his importance will decrease.

Other people are also not happy with his attitude but they are not working with him so doesn't bother much. My sister is directly working under him. She has even told the head of treasury about this but no action was taken as the work is going on and since he knows most of the work no one can remove him from department.

I am a Professional so doesn't know how to deal with such a problem. If anyone can help what she can do to resolve this issue since she will not be able to grow properly in her career. She is in the best department of the company.

Divyesh Jain

19 September 2020 at 08:46

Posted On : 19 September 2020

Assest value shown

I .t. Assess purchases of any properties(land , apartment,flat) assest value fixed assest block shown in balance sheet or Assess capital account transfer(debit) is correct method in I.t. act.