Experts Query Daily Digest :25 March 2019

25 March 2019 at 11:26

Itr4

Hello Dear Expert I'm trying to submit ITR4 Java but error is getting- please select atleast one option. Pls help me to solve this problem

25 March 2019 at 11:02

Capital gains

How Can I get the READY RECKNONER of the properties in 2001 ?

25 March 2019 at 10:30

Ca articleship

Hello sir,

IAM a ca ipcc student.i have a query regarding-
I have ca ipcc group 2 pending and now i want to take termination because i don't want to continue CA course any further.I just want to complete my group 2 of ca ipcc .so if there is any problem in my completion of group 2 if i take termination now.

25 March 2019 at 01:39

Ca final registration

Dear sir i have passed ipcc group 1 in may 2018 & then group 2 in no 2018 so after completing the it & Oc training in feb & march i will join for Ca articleship from 1 april 2019 .....i have waited for 6 month just to complete my both group ...& focus on my training i will do my Ca articleship registration before 30 april so that i can appear for nov 2021 attempt.........

Plz ans my few questions
1. When i have to do Ca final registration?
2. Any last day for Ca final registration?
3. Can i register for finals after 6 month ...i mean in nov or dec 2019...& start final coaching from april 2019 bcoz usually we study from coaching book ....so can i register for final later on .....it will be ok?

Ans as soon as possible

25 March 2019 at 11:29

Cgst and sgst credit taken instead of igst in gstr 3b

In one of my client's case, for few invoices, CGST and SGST credit has been taken instead of IGST in GSTR 3B in f.y. 2017-18. This issue got highlighted at the time of checking of GSTR 2A for f.y. 2017-18 with purchase register. Is there any way out, how can this be corrected in current f.y. GSTR 3B.

Thank you in advance

25 March 2019 at 10:59

Gstr-3b wrongly entered

Dear Experts, Good morning to all.

We are fabrics washing division. We are GST starting July to Sep'17 [ 3 months], we have mention the RCM values for wrongly mentioned in GSTR-3b Ourward sales column [ sales + rcm values]. But, We have correctly filed in GSTR-1 For Sales only.
And moreover,
then, we consul our auditor. They are told to us " GSTR-3B for not important, ONLY GSTR-1 return is properly filed. so, you don't worry. i adjust & rectify for above in GSTR-9 for the year 17-18". But, GSTR-9 post pond in june 19.

So, we are still not adjusted the above up to feb 2019. My doubt is, GSTR-3B mistake in last year, GSTR-1 is correctly filed in Last year with IT ALSO.. Then, further we will rectify the above mistake or don't disturb the above for this???
if rectify, how is method? & procedure??

Thanks for advance..........

×