Please help with the excel format pharma business project report

Sirs,
How we calcute Custom Duty Amount on Textile Machinery ealier to GST Rules .If we Import the Machnery Custom Duty= BCD- 5% + CVD- 12.50% +Education and Higher Education are .02% & .01% + SAD 4% on value + Duty (Approx 24%). But have purchase it from Indigenous Supplier by Paying 12.50% Exicise Duty + 2% CST. Lic. issued on 24% Custom duty Rate. Now DGFT Office is saying that you are liable to pay 24% Custom Duty amount to DGFT. We are paying BCD 5% + CVD 12.50% + 03% Cess. (18.65% Approx) with Interest as applicable. As per DGFT Plolicy Notional custom Duty Rate are applicable on Indigenous purchase. So please we want to know the Notional Custom Duty rate in our Case for which's we are liable.

04 August 2020 at 16:00

Real Estate

Do we have any official Notification or Circular for getting discount in the office rent for the lockdown period?

03 August 2020 at 15:49

Goods transport agency

Sir
I am the director of private limited company and supplying transport service for others and issuing the consignment note as per its definition.Can I call me as GTA.

If yes, can I charge GST on the transportation services provided by me as we GTA?

What I under stood by the following notification that any services provided by goods transport agency (GTA) is taxable and services provided by other than GTA is exempt under GST.

*****
Give me a clear explanation regarding exemption under the Notification No.12/2017- Central Tax(Rate)
Entry No.18
Heading 9965
Services by way of transportation of goods-
(a) by road EXCEPT the services of—
(i) a GOODS TRANSPORTATION AGENCY;
(ii) a courier agency;
*****

03 August 2020 at 07:38

Bank Finance

Whether CC Loan is allowed to savings Bank account holder.
Whether it is manadatory to have current account , to avail CC Loan

02 August 2020 at 11:44

Process For Getting FSSSAI Licence

Hai Dear Friends Good morning.

We are trying to apply for FSSAI License Through Various Platforms Like Online And Offline Mode.Pls Guide Me Brief Procedure For Getting It for a biscuit Manufacturer In Andhra Pradesh Turnover Approx 50 Lakhs.

Thank You All.

01 August 2020 at 19:24

TDS PAYMENT UNDER WRONG DESCRIPTION

SIR,

I HAVE PAID TDS OF OUR FIRM FOR THE MONTH OF JULY-2020 ON 01ST AUGUST 2020.

BY MISTAKE I FORGOT TO ENTER AMOUNT IN BASIC TAX COLUMN AND CHALLAN 281 GENERATED BUT THE MOUNT SHOW IN FEE UNDER SEC.234E.

SO SHOULD I CLAIM SUCH AMOUNT WHILE FILING QTRLY RETURN..??

THANKING YOU..

01 August 2020 at 18:17

Opening bank account

I am running private institute under welfare society which is registered under societies registration act,and is having pan card of society.now If I have to open bank account of institute, bank will be asking for pan card.which pan card I have to submit, societies pan card ?. Kindly help.how to solve issue.

01 August 2020 at 16:46

Building Stability Certificate

Sir
Should a transport company receive the Building Stability Certificate for its office?
and
Placing its name board in tamil and english is enough infront of office?

Guide me please

01 August 2020 at 11:14

8459080899

Please contact us for aoa and moa printing

ACS publisher
acspublisher.com
8459080899