50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

31 October 2020 at 15:47

Selling my comapny

I have a small company whose paid-up capital is 13.5 laks. The company was incorporated in 1997.
It was a member of the erstwhile Cochin stock exchange.
Now the Stock Exchange is not trading independently so members became authorized persons.
The company has a carried forward loss of around 3 lakhs .
The company can still trade with Cochin stock brokers ltd
How can I sell this company
Your advise

31 October 2020 at 15:44

PT Challan rectification

I took new PT registration in August 2020 & try to fill PT from april 20 onwords.for april challan i took wrong period (take april 20)how i rectify & my may to sept challan pending to pay .what i do please suggest

30 October 2020 at 12:29

MAHAGST login related

I had generated User id and password for PT registration by entering PAN card number. But now I need to file return for that i have to login with TIN number. Tried USER ID as TIN number and click on forgot password..they asked for security answer..i answered the same but the system is not taking the same. However, I am putting USER ID is PAN number then security answer is taking. Pls suggest. How to login with TIN.

We request export opinion on the following querirs

1.The subsidiary company is eligible to register under MSME. But the holding company is not fall under MSME. Will subsidiary still is eligible to register under MSME.

2. After registration under MSME, the companies turnover / investment in plant and machinery exceeds the limit specified under MSME what is the procedure to be followed for removal from MSME list

sir
need to issue net worth certificate for public listed company who wants to issue preferential warrant pls help me with draft for the same

my email id is amiman9@hotmail.com

Our some customers cross the limit of TCS Rs.50 Lakh in current Financial year. And our some ledger have a balance receivable with customer as on 30-09-2020.

We had been starting to charge the TCS on customer invoice whose receivable amount more than 50 Lakh in current financial year.

Now, i want to know about that, should we charge TCS on balance receivable from customer as on 30-09-2020?

Kindly revert asap.

26 October 2020 at 12:44

Form 112

I have opted for another course and now I want to edit my form 112,
but I am unable to do so.
I need help with the same.

25 October 2020 at 20:13

TDS ON COMMISSION TO AGENTS

Sir, if the seller pays 1% commision on sale price of property to the Agent...is it necessary to deduct TDS..if so how much?

23 October 2020 at 19:37

MACT refund claim

MACT claim settled and TDS @ 20% deducted (no pan) how can claim refund by legal heir?
regards

22 October 2020 at 20:05

Download Issue

Respected Sir,

Rgds to all of you,

I shall be highly obliged to you should you kindly please guide me on the captioned issue.

Can I download directly from email to my pendrive ?

While downloading directly from email it does not ask where should be saved, it goes directly to my download folder of my computer.