CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Loan Bajaj Finserv

Dear Experts,

I request to clarify the doubts pertaining to the Consequences in Resignation of Founder Trustee in a Public Charitable Trust.

I am one of the Trustee in a Registered Public Charitable Trust. In which there are some disputes with regard to Approval of Accounts between the Trustees.

Two of the existing Trustees are living in abroad & tendered their resignation, Now the Founder Trustee of the Registered Charitable Trust had also tendered his Resignation.

As per Articles of the Trust Deed "the Trust is Irrevocable."

My doubt is whether if the Founder Trustee resigns, should the Public Charitable Trust should have to merge with some other trust with same doing activity or what is the consequences to the other trustee's if founder trustee resignation is accepted in the Trust Board Meeting.

Should the Trust been dissolved or it cannot continue to be a part of trustee, and the Assets and deposits should have to be attached with some other trust?

I REQUEST THE EXPERTS TO KINDLY CLARIFY THE SAME AND SUGGEST HOW TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION DUE TO RESIGNATION OF FOUNDER TRUSTEE?

FYI. The Trust was registered in TAMILNADU with the O/o. the Sub Registrar, with the Registered Office of the Trust Jurisdiction concerned.

Thanks in Advance,
Arun M

12 April 2021 at 17:09

DUE DATES EXTENSION

Respected Sir,

Once again in Maharashtra Lockdown shall be started and whether in such circumstances dues dates for GST Returns and TDS Returns shall be extended.

11 April 2021 at 11:47

PTRC Certificate - Re-apply

I had cancelled my PTRC registration, becasue I had shut down my proprieorship, and hence cencelled my PTRC registration.

I have started a proprietorship again.
But now the option to re-register is not available on the dashboard, how do I re-register?

10 April 2021 at 16:06

Transfer of propertership firm

My father has died and Iwant to continue the business and it has a propertership firm and I want to continue the firm but threr is no nominee , so can I continue the same propertership firm

10 April 2021 at 15:15

Ca inter provisional registration

I'm doing final yr of bcom. I want to do provisional registration for ca inter but I have backlogs in my second yr . So now can I still do provisional registration with my 1 st yr and 2 ND yr marksheets ? Or I shld clear all subjects of my 2 yrs of bcom for eligible to provisionally register? Plz do help me ?

10 April 2021 at 10:48

Surrender of CA firm

My dad was was running a CA Partnership firm formed in the year 1992 consisting of 2 partners. My dad expired and hence the partnership firm got dissolved.

How to surrender this firm through ICAI as the second partner is not able to surrender his membership number on icai site and getting an error message that he is a partner in the firm, hence cannot surrender.

Please help me how can I resolve this issue. The second partner wants to surrender his membership number as he is no longer in practice.

Divyesh Jain

09 April 2021 at 15:30

Control shfit tilda

My best regards to every one.

Starting date is 1st April 2020 and ending date is 31st January 2021 and I have to workout the number of days between the ending date and starting date. How to use Key board keys Control Shift Tilda in such calculation. Please guide me and oblige.

09 April 2021 at 12:45

Cccc

Dear Sir, My mother in law's property (Residential land of 286 Sq Yds) which was bought in1985 for Rs.1 Lakh sold in 2019 for Rs.1.50 Crores. How much is the capital gain tax. Can we save the capital gain tax if we buy land and construct a house (within three years)? do we have to deposit the capital gain tax till we construct a house. kindly clarify. regards. madhavi

If someone knows about how to deposit the fee online for the registration of Valuer under 34-ab section then please update