Dear Experts,

I am a trader engaged in sale of marble products, imported these COVID-19 supplies for the time being.
I am selling Mask & Infrared Thermometer(imported from China) on Flipkart portal. After 5 sale orders, now the portal is asking me for mandatory Form 20A license.
Can you please help me whether it is mandatory in my case?

01 June 2020 at 19:41

Msme registration

sir,
I own a floriculture unit, which is exempted from income tax, but however i would like to know whether the enterprise has to be registered under msme. the capital investment for an acre is around 50 lakhs { as per NHB guidelines}. what are the implications if i register or not.
thanks,
tony.

Can CA in practice take classes (2 hr in day) in coaching classes for graduation courses ??

31 May 2020 at 22:08

Regarding FCA

My friend has completed as ACA during last year. Now he want to apply for FCA . He was in practice as partner in a firm. he want to know some points regarding form i.e.
1. under which sub clause of clause 3 of regulation 5 of chartered accountancy act, 1988 he is eligible to be admitted as FCA.
2. Under point 3 of form which point to tick

31 May 2020 at 12:56

TDS LIMIT IN CASE OF JOINT OWNER.

WHAT IS TDS LIMIT FOR BUYER IN CASE OF JOINT OWNER.? LIMIT OF 5000000 IS PER SHARE, PER AGREEMENT OR WHAT..??

31 May 2020 at 06:04

How can we get audited annual

how can we get audited balance sheet and profit & loss account of a company

30 May 2020 at 20:27

RBI UNIQUE CODE NUMBER

Sir/Madam

I was practicing as sole practice and had a UCN with RBI. Now i had reconstituted a proprietory firm and whether the UCN will be the same for firm. When i had applied for concurrent audit oif a bank it says that " Please Check! Your UCN Number and Firm registration number Combination is Incorrect". How to resolve the issue, Please advise

Hello sir,
One society registered in 1998-99 hat time total members were 11 and started works to main streamline the rural, poor and deprived section of society. After 10 year responsible persons left and other members of society has dormant their most of activities. Now only 5 members are thinking to revive it and add some more active members. My query is - 1. What is provisions to revive the society because registration valid time period is not mentioned in certificate and
2. Minimum numbers of members required in a society to functional.

My humble thank in advance to reply.

30 May 2020 at 13:23

REGISTRATION OF PLOT THROUGH GPA

Dear Expert

Kindly advise I am planning to buy a Plot in Bangalore but the owner of Plot is residing USA and he is not able to come to India hence, I am planning to register the plot through GPA.

Kindly advise in this regard

29 May 2020 at 19:11

Banking query

What is difference between pledge and mortgage and hypothecation.