Easy Office
LCI Learning

ROHIL M
19 June 2024 at 12:13

TDS ANUXURE 11 CORRECTION ERROR

T_FV_6351 Applicable and Mandatory For Financial Year 202324 onwards 'Other special allowances under section 10(14)'.

Arjun Pandya

Can a member not holding COP act as Mutual fund distributor and DSA ???
Also Can he mention ( Chartered Accountant ) after his name in his business card ??

Hemkumar
17 June 2024 at 12:33

Treasury Bill History

From where we can find T bill rate for Particular period ?? or particular date ??

Hari Vignesh

My friend decided to form a company and do share trading with his own money. I can't find NIC code that is apt for that. kindly help.

laxmi leelwani

Can a member of ICAI who is paid assistant in ca firm not holding COP can take employment in Industry?

sachin goel

WHAT IS ORIGINAL RRR AND PREVOUS RRR WHEN WE UPLOAD 4TH QTR CORRECTION ZIP FILE ON EPORTAL

Ecstasyvio
11 June 2024 at 18:50

TCS for sandy

I bought a car in Jan 2024 .TCS Rs. 19.583/- was paid to government by car dealer. The same is now seen in AIS and Form 26AS. whether this can be claimed as refund by me ? If Yes ,where to include this. In TCS page or anywhere else in ITR . If no how to include in ITR or no need to show.

FinTax (CA ABHISHEK SINGH)

Hello everyone
I am practicing CA since 12 years. Due to some financial issue I am joining a full time employment. 5 days working. I have my team managing things for me since audit work is negligible.

I had joined a job on professional basis and was able to manage both easily although it was 6 days working job.

This new company is an MNC and have due diligence procedures where they can easily find out and in that case I will be terminated. I have received the offer letter and have not yet joined.

I don't want to loose good additional income from practice by just working 1 day a week. Also in future I have intention to practice but right now job is equally important.

What should I do now ?
I have heard about part time COP but don't know how it can help me ? Whether I can keep my firm name although I cannot perform attest function

therealtyinfo

Special Features of Omaxe Dwarka
The special features of Omaxe Dwarka are worth appreciating. It is the place best suited for business as well as shopping. The power backup facility ensures uninterrupted electricity, which is the source of business excellence and convenience. Well-kept parks are places where you can relax during hectic city life.

Safe and Secure
The car parking facility is sufficient and safe, too. It takes car parking problem away, which is the biggest issue in the city area. CCTV access with security personnel in charge ensure safety and satisfaction of visitors and occupants. The modern fire fighting system adds to the safety and comfort of the people.

Strategic Location and Walkable
The project is strategically located and very accessible. It is in the city’s heart from an accessibility point of view. It attracts people who come to visit the place.

Luxurious Workplaces
The complex consists of plush office spaces that motivate work and provide the comfort that a business establishment requires. These are equally spacious and furnished with the amenities that a modern business needs. Sure, please make sure to save the following text:

For more details, visit
https://therealtyinfo.in/property/omaxe-dwarka-delhi/
For more details:therealtyinfo.in/property/omaxe-dwarka-delhi

vijay
06 June 2024 at 13:17

PTRC payment for March

A small-sized pvt ltd company obtained PTRC & PTEC registration in June 2019 but never made any payments. Now they have been able to make payments for FY 2019-20 until February 2020. However, they are facing an issue while trying to pay for March 2020. The period of April 2020 does not appear under FY 2019-20, and when changing to FY 2020-21, it only shows the period of April 2020-March 2021. How should they proceed with the payment for March 2020?