Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

27 January 2021 at 15:03

Regarding IEC Code

I am a software engineer doing software consultancy. I am providing consultancy service to the company located in Dubai. So, IEC Certificate is necessary to obtain or not...???

Hello Team,
My Self Ashwin Kumar Gl and i am one of the directors in a pvt ltd company and i have 2 more directors and both of have invested less then me and they want to have equal partnership and equal profit sharing ratio hence i wanted to know if a directors of a pvt ltd company have equal profit sharing ratio or is only that we can take remuneration out of company or even the profits of the company if its profit is based on the investment made to the company. also as all the directors of the company as equal rights on the company and its management

A best suitable answer would be good as i am facing issues in the company.

Thank you.
Ashwin Kumar Gl

25 January 2021 at 17:04

Companies act

Can anyone please clarify whether cs sign is mandatory for MGT-7 of all Companies?

Can a pvt ltd co builder gift a flat to individual

24 January 2021 at 09:14

Tally question

1.What is the difference between tally ERP and tally prime for tally accounting software.
2.tally software used person print out accounting copies
cash book and ledgers
Day book and ledgers .

22 January 2021 at 16:29

CA In Practice can be DMA?


21 January 2021 at 21:07

Market value of property

HI Sir...please let me know the Market value of a Flat per SFT which is situated at Masab tank, Vijay Nagar colony Road , Near NMDC Hyderabad .

Thanks in advance

My bank ICICI is confused if there will be a Tds deduction if we have to pay US $5000 as the fee to a USA company for taking their membership. The US company has no office in India, they operate in USA. Worldwide companies can become their member and in return, they will share the documents they have created related to the insurance industry in the USA. We need the membership as we develop software for the insurance market. Our company is a Sole Proprietory company (single owner). The bank is suggesting that we should fill S1099 (Other Services) as the code for remittance. Kindly share if in this case 15CA CB is needed and TDS is applicable or not?

20 January 2021 at 19:17

Capital Gain

I have sold my restaurant business and also the tenancy right of the premises. There was only one agreement made between the purchaser and seller , agreement for sale of business and transfer of tenancy right. In consideration for the transfer of business along with tenancy right I have received the final amount. So what will be the tax implications. I thought that I can invest in 54ec capital gain bonds, but the deductions u/s 54ec is restricted to only transfer of land or building or both. How can I save tax ? Where can I invest ? How will the capital gains be calculated ?

20 January 2021 at 12:46

Stamp duty on works contract

The contract agreement is silent about who would bear the stamp duty.
Question: (i) which party has bear ?
(ii) the work is in Maharashtra. What is the rate? Value of work: ranging from Rs 3 cr to 25cr. The work involves provision of materials.

X GST Course