18 September 2020 at 11:48

Udyam Registration

SIR
I am a proprietor and doing trading business. It is not covered under the nature of Manufacturing / Service Category. Can I get the Udyam registration for my business?

Guide me Plz
thanks in adv

Answer now

18 September 2020 at 08:01

Trade Licence

Hai
Applying For Trade License Any Mandatary For Pvt Ltd Companies, If Yes Guide me Any One Please

Answer now

17 September 2020 at 13:05

Investment

Investing in RBI Flexible bonds or LIC Jeevan Shanthi -which is preferable for a term of 5-10 years with investment of around 7.5 to 10 lakhs

Answer now

15 September 2020 at 23:23

Bank account

what are form f and g which is required to submit for opening of huf current account as huf is not having any certificate like gst etc.whether these forms have to prepare by ca

Answer now

15 September 2020 at 22:13

Quary regarding NIC Code in MSME

My firm is startup firm which i have registerd under MSME and is provided following National Industry Classification Codes (NIC code) 41, 42, 70 and 78. Now I have applied for a service contract with a Bank for Management of their Guestrooms including Housekeeping and Catering.
Being a MSME registered firm they have exempted me from following clauses :
1. Earnest Money Deposit - Exemption granted
2. ESIC, EPF and Labour Registration - Exemption granted withundertaking to get the registration done if work is awarded.
3. Past Experience : Not Exempted
Reason: The NIC codes alloted to you firm does not include CATERING (2 Digit NIC Code 56) and hence you can not be allowed to get a weaver/exemption for experience . Your Bid is hearby rejected. Part-II (Financial Bid) of your firm will not be opened.
For your Information please.

Kindly guide me, has the Bank rightly rejected my bid or should I send them a legal notice for not allowing me in the tender by rejecting my bid in technical bid.

Answer now

15 September 2020 at 15:39

Foreclosure charges in cash credit account

please help,
i am having a 2 Cr cash credit account with axis bank, from my business income i have balance in the account and not utilising their moeny.
i have asked for a better mortgage terms, which they are not ready, during this time we have crossed 2 months, but good thing is i am still not using a single rupee of their facility.
will they force me to pay foreclosure charges??

Answer now

What is fixed deposit interest rate in financial year 2018-19 of State Bank of India ? How can i avail the information.

Answer now

14 September 2020 at 16:10

Udyog Aadhaar correction

My client have pvt. ltd. company, and they have udyog aadhaar registration no. but some mistake on the udyog aadhaar ( proprietary mentioned instead of PVT. LTD. ) . Now they want to correct it. before registration of Udyam registration.

shall we do correction on udyog Aadhaar.
or
shall we register the udyam registration as new entrepreneurs or old entrepreneurs

Kindly advice.

Awaiting for your reply.

R.S.Pandi

Answer now

13 September 2020 at 21:43

Please send me excell base ecr file

please send me excell base erc file formate and convert in to text

Answer now

13 September 2020 at 20:02

Partner ship deed and rent agreement period

A gst new registration partnership firm.
1.how much amount stamp paper value for partnership deed.
2.rent agreement time period minimum 11 months accepted.

Answer now