CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

20 September 2020 at 15:52

Dissolution of Partnership firn

Dear Sir,

I want to know how can we inform ICAI if the Chartered Accountant partnership firm is dissolved.

Divyesh Jain

20 September 2020 at 12:19

Corpus fund - utilize journal entry

Please explain corpus fund used for expenses in cooperative housing society . This corpus fund not invested in fd or not any ware it is used for daily routine expenses . can you tell me how to pass journal entry for nil out corpus fund .


19 September 2020 at 21:50

Ca Membership restoration

Friend of mine wanted to restore his Ca membership .He was earlier holding cop and paid membership fees till 2017.what amount he has to pay in2020 September to restore his membership also he had earlier credit of 1300.

19 September 2020 at 18:25

Import Export Code

Hi members
i want to import a machine for manufacturing in my company (Pvt Ltd) and i sell the products in india query is:
1- should i apply for IEC ?
2- Under which category-
a)Merchant Exporter
b) Manufacturer Exporter
c) Merchant cum Manufacturer Exporter
d) Service Provider
e) Others

Thanks & Regards

A foreign holding company is having a 100% Indian subsidiary with an authorised and paid-up capital of INR 1.0 million. Due to the losses in Indian subsidiary, the capital is now exhausted, and the foreign holding company is not interested in buying new shares in the subsidiary, instead can issue a temporary loan (repayable in two years - interest-free). They can do so? If yes, what is the process?

18 September 2020 at 11:48

Udyam Registration

I am a proprietor and doing trading business. It is not covered under the nature of Manufacturing / Service Category. Can I get the Udyam registration for my business?

Guide me Plz
thanks in adv

18 September 2020 at 08:01

Trade Licence

Applying For Trade License Any Mandatary For Pvt Ltd Companies, If Yes Guide me Any One Please

17 September 2020 at 13:05


Investing in RBI Flexible bonds or LIC Jeevan Shanthi -which is preferable for a term of 5-10 years with investment of around 7.5 to 10 lakhs

15 September 2020 at 23:23

Bank account

what are form f and g which is required to submit for opening of huf current account as huf is not having any certificate like gst etc.whether these forms have to prepare by ca

15 September 2020 at 22:13

Quary regarding NIC Code in MSME

My firm is startup firm which i have registerd under MSME and is provided following National Industry Classification Codes (NIC code) 41, 42, 70 and 78. Now I have applied for a service contract with a Bank for Management of their Guestrooms including Housekeeping and Catering.
Being a MSME registered firm they have exempted me from following clauses :
1. Earnest Money Deposit - Exemption granted
2. ESIC, EPF and Labour Registration - Exemption granted withundertaking to get the registration done if work is awarded.
3. Past Experience : Not Exempted
Reason: The NIC codes alloted to you firm does not include CATERING (2 Digit NIC Code 56) and hence you can not be allowed to get a weaver/exemption for experience . Your Bid is hearby rejected. Part-II (Financial Bid) of your firm will not be opened.
For your Information please.

Kindly guide me, has the Bank rightly rejected my bid or should I send them a legal notice for not allowing me in the tender by rejecting my bid in technical bid.

GST Live Class    |    x