08 September 2020 at 10:48

TALLY ERP 9

WHAT IS THE UNDER OF INTANGIBLE ASSET IN TALLY ERP 9

07 September 2020 at 17:06

Invoice and E-way Bill

SIR
I ,am a proprietor in Salem, want to buy a product from Trichy and directly sell it to Chennai by the truck. How can I issue invoice and e-way bill ?
guide me plz
thanks in adv

07 September 2020 at 16:50

FCA

After completion of my CA I had joined as paid assistant in a CA firm. And worked for 3 year 9 months there and immediately applied for COP after that. Due to development of SSP portal I didn't get COP immediately. I got it after 2 months. Now 1 year of my practice has been completed. Total 5 years has completed. While applying for FCA , its showing error like " Please check eligibility, Contact your regional office.

Kindly advice me

please guide me to know what is the limitation for maintaining the books of account in Partnership firm.
as my turnover in the last year is below 2500000/- and expected income on it is 350000/-. is it necessary or i have to maintain books of account for my partnership firm.

05 September 2020 at 17:25

Tds on advertisement

we have to pay 30600/- for advertisement? is this amount liable to deduct TDS?

04 September 2020 at 23:06

Who can become a Member of HUF

Dear colleague,

One of my client wants to create HUF, his Son presently slatted in USA and having one daughter who is born in USA, so She is not an Indian citizen, so Grandchild of Karta (Who is USA citizen) can become a member in HUF ?

04 September 2020 at 15:03

Which class of dsc required for IEC CODE

Plz tell us which class of digital signatures required for filing import export code licenses application filing. Dgft.gov.in

04 September 2020 at 09:57

Tax in USA

Hi, If we sell animated videos through online platform in USA, do we need to pay sales-tax in USA?

03 September 2020 at 15:45

Cash on hand balance increased

Iam finalization of accounts books data in proprietory concern.cash in hand balance is very low.how to increase of cash on hand balance for the purposes some cash creditors written off and personal drawings not entered in books.
Question:
How many types of increased cash on hand balance.

03 September 2020 at 09:47

Bank Account

SIR
Can a proprietor use also the bank account of his wife?
thanks in adv