50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

13 September 2020 at 13:12

Project Report

Can anyone help in providing the sample project report for a Petrol Pump for availing CC and TL.
Thanks in advance.

12 September 2020 at 16:53

Articleship query

How can I get into M&A for articleship in the big 4 firms or any firm in chennai, if I've passed CA inter groupwise?

12 September 2020 at 11:13

Payment of Bonus act

Hi All,

We are paying Incentive to employees, we would like to reduce the statutory bonus payment percentage. My questions are :

1) can we reduce the Bonus percentage though allocable surplus is more than bonus payable ?
2) If yes, on what ground ?
3) if no, on what ground ?

I am requesting all expert to please advise with section.

Thank you,
Gorksh

12 September 2020 at 08:15

Form SPICLE PLUS of incorporation

I have mention wrong ao address in form SPICE Plus for pan application. My pan is not allotted till now so the form cannot be approved and COI will also not generate. Pls guide me what to do in this case.

It is very urgent. Pls reply.

11 September 2020 at 14:34

Proof of DOB for HUF PAN

R sir
I have applied for HUF PANmentioning marriage date (1995) as creation of HUF.
As it was traditional arranged marriage, so it is not registered/ not have marriage certificate.
I have wedding card of both sides but my and my wife's name is not identical with name in papers as parents had got printed cards according to their preferred names.

Please guide me but is the solution?
What document should I produce other than marriage certificate as it is cumbersome task to get it prepare.

Please let me know other possibilities.
Thanks and regards

10 September 2020 at 12:43

Treasury Account Number

SIR
We take a factory for lease and have to change the name of company for which we should pay fee along with Treasury number. Let me know that number plz.

10 September 2020 at 12:36

Project Report - Wire Nail

Dear Friends,

Can anyone provide me a sample project report on manufacturing of wire nails.

Thanks in advance.

Regadrs,

Please give suggestion TAN IS REQUIRED FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRM OR WHY?

09 September 2020 at 23:22

SPICe+ form of OPC for resubmission

I have recieved the resubmission mail by MCA in the reply of submitting the form for making the following changes :
"Definition of OPC as per Sec 2(62) along with the definition of Private Company as per Sec 2(68) of the Companies Act, 2013 should be mentioned in INC-24 e-AOA."
How and where shall I make this addition ?
Please help.

09 September 2020 at 13:54

PF Withdrawal for Construction of House

Kindly advise how to withdraw the PF balance for Construction of House and what documents needs to be submit to the department