50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

21 September 2020 at 12:56

NRI borrowing

A resident of India wants to borrow an amount from his NRI relative. Please clarify the following points
1 Whether RI can borrow from NRI relative
2 How to repay in foreign currency. Repatiation is permitted ?
3 Are there any conditions or permissions to borrow
4 Whether the NRI has to send money from there or by debit to his account in India ( NRE / NRO)
5 The amount is required for the education of his son

20 September 2020 at 15:52

Dissolution of Partnership firn

I want to know how can we inform ICAI if the Chartered Accountant partnership firm is dissolved.

Divyesh Jain

20 September 2020 at 12:19

Corpus fund - utilize journal entry

Please explain corpus fund used for expenses in cooperative housing society . This corpus fund not invested in fd or not any ware it is used for daily routine expenses . can you tell me how to pass journal entry for nil out corpus fund .

19 September 2020 at 21:50

Ca Membership restoration

Friend of mine wanted to restore his Ca membership .He was earlier holding cop and paid membership fees till 2017.what amount he has to pay in2020 September to restore his membership also he had earlier credit of 1300.

19 September 2020 at 18:25

Import Export Code

Hi members
i want to import a machine for manufacturing in my company (Pvt Ltd) and i sell the products in india ...my query is:
1- should i apply for IEC ?
2- Under which category-
a)Merchant Exporter
b) Manufacturer Exporter
c) Merchant cum Manufacturer Exporter
d) Service Provider
e) Others

Thanks & Regards

A foreign holding company is having a 100% Indian subsidiary with an authorised and paid-up capital of INR 1.0 million. Due to the losses in Indian subsidiary, the capital is now exhausted, and the foreign holding company is not interested in buying new shares in the subsidiary, instead can issue a temporary loan (repayable in two years - interest-free). They can do so? If yes, what is the process?

18 September 2020 at 11:48

Udyam Registration

SIR
I am a proprietor and doing trading business. It is not covered under the nature of Manufacturing / Service Category. Can I get the Udyam registration for my business?

Guide me Plz
thanks in adv

18 September 2020 at 08:01

Trade Licence

Hai
Applying For Trade License Any Mandatary For Pvt Ltd Companies, If Yes Guide me Any One Please

17 September 2020 at 13:05

Investment

Investing in RBI Flexible bonds or LIC Jeevan Shanthi -which is preferable for a term of 5-10 years with investment of around 7.5 to 10 lakhs

15 September 2020 at 23:23

Bank account

what are form f and g which is required to submit for opening of huf current account as huf is not having any certificate like gst etc.whether these forms have to prepare by ca