Topics to be covered in:
- Basics of Notices
- Notices on ITC
- Notices for Fake Invoices
- Notices for ITC-related issues
- Subsequent Notice on similar issues
- Scrutiny issues related to ITC mismatch and credit from Ineligible Dealers whose registration is cancelled from a back date
- What are the disciplines to be followed for Bank and Other Assets attachment by the Department?
- Freezing of Bank Accounts
- Freezing of Electronic Credit Ledger
- Who can File the First Appeal i.e. Aggrieved Person and what kind of Orders?
- Can a GST Registration Order be challenged in the First Appeal instead of Revocation? Sec. 30 vs Sec. 107
- What are the deadlines to file an appeal?
- Discussion on Condonation of Delay wrt Limitations Act
- How much of a pre-deposit has to be made?
- Can pre-deposit be made through ITC Ledger?
- How to challenge Assessment Order passed within a short period from the issue of Show Cause Notices and without granting sufficient opportunity to raise the objection?
- Amnesty Scheme for Appeal:
- How to file an Appeal in the new Amnesty Scheme?
- Can I file an appeal against Order U/s 129 in Amensty?
- What is a Pre-deposit for Amnesty Appeal?
- Last date to avail the benefit of Amnesty?
Files to shared with participants:
- Letter Template for Unfreezing of Bank Account
- Letter Template for Replying to Fake Invoice allegations
- Letter Template for many other issues.
CA Abhishek Raja , is a Fellow member of ICAI and a hold Master's Degree in Commerce. He had been a "Special Invitee" to "GST and Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI" for year 2021-22. He is "Co-Opted Member of NIRC's Indirect Taxes Committee" for 2022-23. He has recently won Special Jury Award under the category FISCAL JOURNALISTS / COLUMNISTS by Tax India Online (TIOL Awards' 2021).
He has completed "Diploma in Information Systems Audit" (DISA) from ICAI. He has also successfully completed "Certification Course on Valuation" and "Certificate Course on Indirect Taxes" from ICAI. He has recently completed "Certificate Course on GST" from ICAI. He was Deputy Convenor for NIRC VAT Research Study Group for year 2012. He was a member for NIRC Company Law Research Study Group for yeat 2014. He was also visiting faculty with NIRC-ICAI for their Orientation Programmes & GMCS. His articles have been published in various magazines & newspapers. He has been panelist to reply queries on various magazines. He has also been panelist on discussions of GST on All India Radio (AIR-FM) and Television Channels. He is also speaker on VAT, Service Tax and GST and deliberated many seminars. He has also been panelist on discussions of GST on All India Radio (AIR-FM) and Television Channels. He is also speaker on VAT, Service Tax and GST and deliberated many seminars.
Terms and Conditions:
- The validity of the Recorded Session : 2 month & unlimited views