What Students Will Learn from Tally Course
- GST Registration and Cancellation (Practical Knowledge)
- E- Way Bill Preparation and Cancellation (Practical Knowledge)
- TDS all section, Working, Filing of TDS return (24Q & 26Q)
- With this Course you can become a Perfect Professional Accountant with your Tax Knowledge
- How to File GST Returns ( GSTR 1, 2A, 2B, 3B) (Practical Knowledge)
- Examples of Practical Bills (Sales, Purchase, Bank, TDS, Debit Note, Credit Note entries, Credit Card, Bank OD, Current Accounting entries etc)
Who Can Join Tally Online Course??
- B.SC (PCM)
- 12th Pass
Course Content : Tally ERP 9
- How to start a Business??
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Basics of Accounting
- Working with Tally.ERP9
- Groups, Ledgers & Voucher Types
- Voucher Entries
- Tax Deductionat Source (TDS)
- Miscellaneous Topicscourse content
Course Content : TAX
- Basic Concept of GST
- Basic Concept of Income Tax
- Composition Levy
- E-WAY Bill
- GST Registration & Cancellation
- GST Return Process – GSTR 1, 2A , 2B & 3B
- Complete TDS & Return Process
- Profit & Gains from Business Profeddion Course Hightlights
Tally Course Highlights
- When Client Comes to you ??
Wheather I start Business in
- How to read Pan Card?? / Pan Card from what is TAN no. ??
- What is Tax / Assessment year / Previous year / HUF Tax calculate
- What is GST / GST Registration
- Registration ??Course Hightlight
- Tally new Company /Shut CO./ Alter CO. / Restore / Back up
- How to creat ledger ?
- Input Tax Credit ( GST )
- GST Credit Course Hightlights
- Tax Audit Section 44AD / 44AE
- TDS Rates / TDS 26AS , Deprication Rates TDS Entries Pass
- Tally Practical Entries Pass (Sale, Purchase , Bank OD )
- How to Prepare Balance sheet ??
- E-way Bill Course Hightlights
- Complete Introduction About GST Portal??
- How to Make GST Registration ??
- How to File GST Return ??
- How to Calculate Tax on Agricultural Income?? Course Hightlights
- Difference Between Direct Tax & Indirect Tax??
- Income Tax Calculation off
I . Individual
- Surcharge Calculation
- Overview of Complete GST from basic Course Hightlights
- Tally Entries Provisions e,g, Section 40 A(2) ,40 A (3)
- E-way bill
- Working of GST R 2B in details
- How to File GSTR- 1 & 3B
- Procedure for the Calculation of GST
- How to File GSTR-10 ( Final Return )Course Hightlights
- TDS – Ovweview of all Sections
- TDS Payable & Receivable Entry
- TDS Return
CA Ashish B. Deolasi is a renowned faculty in top most cities of India to have realized the changing time and moduled himself accordingly to bring the best quality lectures delivered by him to the doorsteps of students pursuing CA / CS for the better accessibility in every corner of country. He is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics and Teaching Career. His primary focus is on enhancing student's knowledge theoretically and practically as well as focused preparations to ensure success in the examinations and to achieve professional expertise.He thinks from students point of view and his teaching style is such that even an average students develops interest in taxation and score good marks in the exam.
Having taught over 4000 studentsin this field for the last 7 years, he understands the reason behind the failure of students to clear the exam in minimum time and advises learning pattern to change this situation.
He is a fellow member of institute of Chartered Accountant and also a Licentiate Company Secretary and has completed his Bachelor Degree (B.COM) from Nagpur University. He is also a Practicing Chartered Accountant by profession and deals in all matter related to Direct Tax and Indirect Tax and also deals with the ROC Compliance, Project Financing.
- Total Length of Videos: 45 Hrs
- Expiry: 6 months with unlimited viewing whichever is earlier from the date of registration.
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled.