21 June 2021 at 19:29

MCA XBRL Validation Tool

Can you send me MCA XBRL Validation tool on sheetalchowdhary8@gmail.com
I am trying to download it since 2 days unable to download.

PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THE PROCEDURE OF REGISTRATION OF AOP & STAMP DUTY THANKING YOU

Hi,have cleared ca finals in the year 2004.however on account off some inevitable reason could not undertake gmcs classes and moved into industry service.recently took membership and cop.based on my 15 years of industry experience,is there any recourse available to become fca,as currently am designated as an aca.

Would a local authority be covered under the definition of a body corporate as per Companies Act, 2013, as tax on vehicle hire charges are liable to be paid under RCM if the service recipient is a body corporate. If the recipient is a local authority, is it required to pay tax under RCM?
The definition of body corporate is:
“body corporate” or “corporation” includes a company incorporated outside India, but does not include—

(i) a co-operative society registered under any law relating to co-operative societies; and

(ii) any other body corporate (not being a company as defined in this Act), which the Central Government may, by notification, specify in this behalf.
Since the definition is inclusive in nature, can it be said that local authority is covered in the def of body corporate?

Can anyone please clarify if a CA in full time employment can have his own CA Proprietorship Firm rather than entering into any partnership firm?

Also, I would be grateful if the above point is clarified with reference to any particular "Act" and "section" or any guidelines.

Thank you in advance.

20 May 2021 at 14:41

ITR 3- PPF Balance

Under which head PPF balance can be shown in Part A of Balance Sheet, under the head investments there are only 2 options, one for Government Securities and other is for non government securities

Hello, Can you pls suggest best book on IFRS which has some illustrations on practical problems and solutions and which can be referred as a good guidance to understand IFRS in details?

15 March 2021 at 17:00

Format of relieving letter

Hello,
I want format of relieving letter by a partner to resign from the partnership firm. I need this to upload it in SSP portal.

Please reply asap.

Thanks in advance.

15 March 2021 at 11:41

Compliance Checklist

Dear All our company is planning to float a Wholly owned subsidiary in USA. do we need to take special permissions from certain authorities. plz guide me what compliance holding company should take care and share your knowledge. if indeed there is a need who are such authorities?? may be from RBI?? plz guide as per companies Act 1956...

27 February 2021 at 20:43

TAX CONSULTANCY REGISTRATION PROCESS

how to register a tax consultancy