Easy Office
LCI Learning

KYM : Can I take A room owned by my for CA Practice

This query is : Resolved 

27 March 2023 I have recently passed CA Final exam, and going to apply for CA Membership plus COP. As per latest announcement by ICAI about 'Know your Member' (KYM) it requires certain documents to be submitted on yearly basis. Due to our financial condition is not so good, can I start my CA office from my home which is owned by my father, through Rent agreement and I use that rent agreement to submit to ICAI for KYM. Can I do that ?
Expert kindly give your opinion on this 🙏

27 March 2023 Yes, you can do that no problem.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries