CA R SEETHARAMAN's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 22013

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a retired Executive Director/Finance of a Navratna PSU.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Questions on Income Tax, project finance, accounts and Management consultancy can be answered by me since I am a retired Executive Director having more than 30 years experience.

    My area of expertise
    Income Tax, Management Consultancy, Project finance, accounts and Service tax.

    My experience in the area (years):
    More than 30 years.

    Organizations I belong to:
    Power generation and Mining.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    Chartered Accountant

    Award & Honors:

  • sachin says : Ex-Gratia Please Explain Proper Taxble or Exempted
    Ex-Gratia Please Explain Proper Taxble or Exempted Ex-Gratia Please Explain Proper Taxble or Exempted Which Section Taxble or Exempted Private Employee Work 17 Lack Received ?

  • ENAGANTI RAVI says : TDS without invoice
    Dear Sir, For the service payment, Invoice is raised on the name of "X" but payment made to "Y" and TDS also deducted. Is it justifiable? otherwise, what are the consequences in this case?

  • Lal Prasad says : tds from buying property from nri
    Buying property under huf... should we pay tds through huf account or personal account.. just a member and karta being father and huf in the name of demised grandfather

  • Bharat says : Please take a look at my query
    Here is the link to my query:

  • CA Sivaraman.A.R says : GST GTA RCM Rs 750/1500 limit Read more at: https
    Dear sir, I have posted a question relating to GST GTA RCM Rs 750/1500 limit . Please provide your valuable comment

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26033

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24095

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23632

close x
Online GST Class    |    x