CA R SEETHARAMAN's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 23900

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a retired Executive Director/Finance of a Navratna PSU.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Questions on Income Tax, project finance, accounts and Management consultancy can be answered by me since I am a retired Executive Director having more than 30 years experience.

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, Management Consultancy, Project finance, accounts and Service tax.

My experience in the area (years):
    More than 30 years.

Organizations I belong to:
    Power generation and Mining.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    -

Educational credentials:
    Chartered Accountant

Award & Honors:
    -

• Murthy Ganachari says : Man power supply
    Labour Contract Worked for Govt canal Division What is Rate of Gst for Pvt He Have to Collect 18% For Govt What is Gst Rate of Tax ? And Please provide Notification Copy of the same

• SATHISHKUMAR says : Composition Scheme for Intermediary Services
    A person was engaged in providing intermediary services to Foreign supplier and he gets commission for such services as consideration. Since place of supply for intermediary service is the location of supplier, he is liable to pay GST on such commission income. Can he opts of Composition Scheme under Sec 10 if his turnover is less than Rs.50 lakhs?

• Rajashekhar says : Doing CA at the age of 34
    Sir currently i am working as manager in accounts division of RRB. Now i want to do CA. I have done M.Com C.S.. Kindly guide me in this matter sir

• Alvina says : SFT vide form 61A
    Reporting required for issue of share warrants? Reporting required for issue of shares on conversion of loan to equity?

• vivek says : assessment year change in Income Tax Challan
    hi sir I have paying income tax Callahan on online by mistake I have selected the wrong assessment year so please can you send the proforma of the changing assessment year

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26033

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24097

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23662

×