CA R SEETHARAMAN's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 21740

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a retired Executive Director/Finance of a Navratna PSU.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Questions on Income Tax, project finance, accounts and Management consultancy can be answered by me since I am a retired Executive Director having more than 30 years experience.

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, Management Consultancy, Project finance, accounts and Service tax.

My experience in the area (years):
    More than 30 years.

Organizations I belong to:
    Power generation and Mining.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    -

Educational credentials:
    Chartered Accountant

Award & Honors:
    -

• amit deshpande says : Tax liability for property development
    Quick question - Landlord and developer entered into agreement before GST regime for 50:50 flat sharing. Landlord took delivery of 50% area -flats and registered in his name with 0 value after GST applicable but after completion certificate received by developer from municipality. What is the tax liability - service tax, VAT, GST for developer and land lord.

• ashish says : GST
    ALUMINIUM PARTITION WORK IN OFFICE , SO AS PER CGST RULE 17(5) WE GET GST CREDIT OR NOT?

• jagdish says : Is GST applicable on regular purchase of TDR?
    Hello Expert, Kindly guide me on applicability of GST on purchase of TDR and if GST is applicable on it what is the rate of GST? Waiting for your reply

• CA Sanjay Majhi says : TRUST INCOMETAX
    Hello sir, my trust is registered under section 12A which form I should have to fill up whether it will be 10B or it will be 10BB. according to me form 10BB is to be fill up by any trust in case if he is getting exemption under section 10 (23)c but my trust is registered only under section 12A therefore I fill up form 10B but from income tax side I have received an email which state that my return will be considered to be defective in case if I don't fill up form 10BB. thank yoU

• UBEIDULLA says : CANCELLATION OF GST REGISTRATION
    Dear sir, Can you kindly advise me in the following matter regarding GST: There was some problem in migrating from VAT to GST. The provisional GST was cancelled by the jur. officer. But i have done business during the year 2017-18. I am unable to file my returns from July 2017 to March 2018. I have contacted the concerned CTO but he could not help me to file my returns for 2017-18. Can the experts tell me how i can file the GST returns for 2017-18?

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26033

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24095

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23621

×