CMA Ramesh Krishnan's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 26033

+ View Full Profile

About me

Hi.I am Ramesh Krishnan, Associate Memeber of ICWAI & Certified Management Accountant (CMA) by IMA(USA) Working in Bangalore

Award Winner as " Most effective Expert in Caclubindia-2011"   My working style always like,

Take life always as challenge,Think positive,

Give involvement on taken task,Donot divert your concentration from the taken task,

Always target your  goals and commitment,Your future always better.  Jai hind. Thank you for visiting my profile

To reach me : cma.rameshkrishnan @  or send PM for  queries & professional help

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Income tax,vat, excise,customs,service tax,costing ,accounts,company law,management questions and other allied laws

    My area of expertise
    Income tax,Costing,Accounts,Service tax

    My experience in the area (years):
    10 years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Articles in CAclubindia

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:
    Got "Effective Expert Award" for 2011-12 in CA CLUBINDIA

  • Syed Anwar says : please help in this issue
    A foreign company or foreign Individual is buying 100% shares of a Indian company.What are the procedures to be followed for transfer of shares related to MCA & FEMA FDI compliance.If any formats or Drafts available please provide them. Please look into the query and resolve them. Thanks & Regards Syed Anwar

  • Naina says : Treatment of money received from deceased relative
    Sir, My grandfather passed away last month and all his account balances and bank deposits amounted to Rs.7,00,000 which was closed and transferred to my fathers bank account on March 5th 2019, and the entire amount was withdrawn in April and used for payment of college fee for my sisters higher studies. So what is the treatment of this amount for income tax return filing.

  • SATHISHKUMAR says : Composition Scheme for Intermediary Services
    A person was engaged in providing intermediary services to Foreign supplier and he gets commission for such services as consideration. Since place of supply for intermediary service is the location of supplier, he is liable to pay GST on such commission income. Can he opts of Composition Scheme under Sec 10 if his turnover is less than Rs.50 lakhs?

  • devika jauhari says : Hi
    Have a query, one of the partner of a firm is withdrawing capital from the firm and depositing in his saving account and from saving account transferring to his current account opened for proprietorship concern. How do I record capital contribution entry in his proprietorship concern? Won't the money transferred from saving account to current account be treated as contra?

  • Surajit Sarkar says : GST
    Gst Annual Return form Table - 8 , column (E) ITC available but not availed & (F) ITC available but ineligible. I don't understand two things . Kindly explain with example.

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24097

Queries Replied : 23895

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23662

CA Learning
Online GST Class    |    x