CMA Ramesh Krishnan's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 26049

+ View Full Profile

About me

Hi.I am Ramesh Krishnan, Associate Memeber of ICWAI & Certified Management Accountant (CMA) by IMA(USA) Working in Bangalore

Award Winner as " Most effective Expert in Caclubindia-2011"   My working style always like,

Take life always as challenge,Think positive,

Give involvement on taken task,Donot divert your concentration from the taken task,

Always target your  goals and commitment,Your future always better.  Jai hind. Thank you for visiting my profile

To reach me : cma.rameshkrishnan @ gmail.com  or send PM for  queries & professional help

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Income tax,vat, excise,customs,service tax,costing ,accounts,company law,management questions and other allied laws

My area of expertise
    Income tax,Costing,Accounts,Service tax

My experience in the area (years):
    10 years

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Articles in CAclubindia

Educational credentials:
    B.Com,AICWA,CMA

Award & Honors:
    Got "Effective Expert Award" for 2011-12 in CA CLUBINDIA

• richa d says : query for itr7 of AY 2019-2020
    income tax return of trust got missed in filing in some confusion. trust is 12a registered. considering extentions in filing due to covid-19,if return is filed belated, what is the remedy to claim expenses?pls guide

• niraj says : PROPOSED ADJUSTMENT 143(1)(a)(ii) ON CAPITAL GAIN
    sold an inherited agricultural land for 4500000 and invested 4371240 in residential property u/s 54F.we paid tax on the remaining amount but now we have received notice for proposed adjustment showing "Amount in Income tax Return 128760 and Amount as computed 4500000,Variance of proposed adjustment 4371240" we have double checked the ITR form and found no mistake. please help us resolve the same

• Chandrika Srinivas says : VAT on flat
    Hi Sir, We have purchased a flat in OCT 2019, and paid Rs350000/- as VAT amount. Till now the builder is not providing the VAT receipts to us, please let me know if there is any consequences on us if he does not pay the VAT amount to the government.

• fathima barveen says : Please respond me sir
    While creating the new candidate , at the time when I enter my exam(final) I see the following error message on the right hand side of the screen. Registration No and DOB you have entered doesn't match with our records.However you may submit the details as PROVISIONAL CANDIDATE. Im facing this problem sir, please help me out from this

• srujan says : Deduction under section 80DD
    Dear Sir, My Uncle is a Govt Teacher and He want to calim deduction u/s 80 DD for his dependent daughter. She has 100% blindness. Can he claim the deduction u/s 80dd Rs.1,25,000/- even there is no much medical expenditure in the previous year except normal doctor consultation charges around Rs.2000/- for fever. Can he claim the deduction as she is a dependent and amount is incurring against her maintenance? Please clarify.

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 26918

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23664

Financial Modeling

FM by Grant Thornton    |    x