CMA Ramesh Krishnan's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 26049

+ View Full Profile

About me

Hi.I am Ramesh Krishnan, Associate Memeber of ICWAI & Certified Management Accountant (CMA) by IMA(USA) Working in Bangalore

Award Winner as " Most effective Expert in Caclubindia-2011"   My working style always like,

Take life always as challenge,Think positive,

Give involvement on taken task,Donot divert your concentration from the taken task,

Always target your  goals and commitment,Your future always better.  Jai hind. Thank you for visiting my profile

To reach me : cma.rameshkrishnan @ gmail.com  or send PM for  queries & professional help

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Income tax,vat, excise,customs,service tax,costing ,accounts,company law,management questions and other allied laws

My area of expertise
    Income tax,Costing,Accounts,Service tax

My experience in the area (years):
    10 years

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Articles in CAclubindia

Educational credentials:
    B.Com,AICWA,CMA

Award & Honors:
    Got "Effective Expert Award" for 2011-12 in CA CLUBINDIA

• CMA Sachin Warat says : Approval of Share Transfer form
    I have query regarding approval of share transfer form. If Company having two Directors namely Mr. A and Mr. B. and Mr. A has 90% shareholding and Mr. B has 10% shareholding. Mr. A wants to transfer his shares to his wife but Mr. B is objecting the same. He is deliberately not attending Board Meeting for approval of share transfer form and signed any documents on behalf of the Company. Then, How can this transferred in being done ?. Please provide some procedure.

• rajitha says : NOC letter format
    Sir give me a format for noc letter regarding resignation of one partner from partnership firm and he had no objection if remaining partners are continuing the firm"

• rajitha says : NOC letter from retiring partner

• Siddharth Mohanlal says : HOW FILL ITR 7 SCHEDULE ER AND EC
    EDUCATION INSTITUTION U/S.12A Registered, ITR 7 schedule ER and EC Source of Revenue Expenditure and Source of Capital Expenditure respectively, how to fill this schedules. For example Trust having Object of Trust Income Rs. 3700000 and Donation received Rs.1000000 and having Revenue Expenditure Rs.3000000 and Capital Expenditure Rs.800000.Now, the question is how to fill Schedules of Source of ER and EC. Please Advise and need expert opinion in this regard.

• palash says : Issues in case of death of a partner in a partners
    If there r 2 partners in a partnership firm and, one partner died on 30.09.2018 and on 01.10.2018 two new partners join the firm, then: 1. wht changes should be made in partnership dead, weather I hv to go with new partnership dead or supplementary dead is sufficient? 2. should I continue the firm with same PAN or I hv to apply new one? 3. should I prepare financial statements separately, for the purpose of audit? 4. whts will be the impact on income tax return filing?

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 25083

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23662

×