CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 24100

+ View Full Profile

About me

"PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

Hi!

I am Sanjay Gupta from "City of Joy - Kolkata". I have completed ICWA, M.Com, CS, DIM and currently pursuing MBA. Presently i am working for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Barrackpore Division as a Dy. Manager (Finance).  Prior to this, for last 3 years i worked for "West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd" as Officer On Special Duty and before that for 3.5 years i worked for "Jekay Group of Companies" as Manager (F & A).

I am a part of caclubindia Family to share whatever knowledge i have and also to enhance my own knowledge. We all learn something everyday, because education never ends be it in school, college, institutions or in Journey of Life.

My message to all "Keep Sharing your knowledge to help people. Knowledge increses by sharing and not by preserving"

Thanks for visiting my profile.

CMA. Sanjay Gupta 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions regarding TDS, Income Tax, Service Tax, Accounts, Company Law Matters, ROC filing, Cost Accounts, etc.

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, Service Tax, Company Law, Accounts, Audit

My experience in the area (years):
    10 Years

Organizations I belong to:
    Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Non.

Educational credentials:
    M.Com, FCMA, ACS, DIM

Award & Honors:
    FCMA, ACS

• Clinton Hinchcliffe says : Income tax
    Sir if monthly gross income of a salaried person is 100000 and monthly tax deducted and paid by the employer of the person concerned is Rs 3000.Will he be liable to pay advance tax ?

• Clinton Hinchcliffe says : Networth
    Hello sir Please help me calculate networth from the following data given in a balance sheet Current assets-3 crores Fixed assets&cwip-1 cr Other non current assets,assets held for sale&other financial assets-1 crore Current assets,investments & tangible assets-11 cr Current liabilities-1 cr Other current liabilities,Non current liabilities,provisions,equity-2 cr Accumulated losses-4 cr

• Rama Anjaneyulu says : FILING OF ANNUAL RETURNS
    One of our client's company was started in FY 2015-16 but till now they didn't file a single document to the ROC their Paid up capital is 2 lakhs but the fines and fees for filling of the forms till now is more than 4 lakhs. Advise us whether it is possible to avoid the late fees or whether it is good to leave that company like that and open a new company

• Ankur says : Add/view representative [A/R]
    Hi sir, I had filled tax return..but by mistake I had filled it wrong..I got a notice 143 1(a) ii which I could not reply and could not fill revised tax return. Now it says Add/view representative [A/R] What to do sir? can you please help

• Madhavi says : notice u/s245
    Sir, Pl let me know that for a return of AY 2018-19 which is time barred for revision an outstanding due notice came, how can i revise as there are omission of some exemptions and deductions. It was not filed as per form 16 calculation. pl let me know what action to be taken

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 26082

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23664

×