Finology
Finology

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 24100

+ View Full Profile

About me

"PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

Hi!

I am Sanjay Gupta from "City of Joy - Kolkata". I have completed ICWA, M.Com, CS, DIM and currently pursuing MBA. Presently i am working for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Barrackpore Division as a Dy. Manager (Finance).  Prior to this, for last 3 years i worked for "West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd" as Officer On Special Duty and before that for 3.5 years i worked for "Jekay Group of Companies" as Manager (F & A).

I am a part of caclubindia Family to share whatever knowledge i have and also to enhance my own knowledge. We all learn something everyday, because education never ends be it in school, college, institutions or in Journey of Life.

My message to all "Keep Sharing your knowledge to help people. Knowledge increses by sharing and not by preserving"

Thanks for visiting my profile.

CMA. Sanjay Gupta 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions regarding TDS, Income Tax, Service Tax, Accounts, Company Law Matters, ROC filing, Cost Accounts, etc.

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, Service Tax, Company Law, Accounts, Audit

My experience in the area (years):
    10 Years

Organizations I belong to:
    Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Non.

Educational credentials:
    M.Com, FCMA, ACS, DIM

Award & Honors:
    FCMA, ACS

• Nara Hari says : How can i pay money to NRI seller
    Sirs I'm in a process of buying NRI property in Bangalore. The sellers lives in America and now all payments should i pay to his Indian bank account or foreign bank account Please advise Regards Hari

• Jurists & Associates says : Request for MOA and AOA for OPC Read more at: htt
    Please email me MOA and AOA for OPC email ---advmohona@gmail.com

• Jagdish panchal says : whether its export or service or not
    mr. A in India, download whatsapp app. while login it asked for otp. This otp service is provided by indian company to whatsapp USA. but its used by Indian end user while login in to whatsapp. suppose whatsapp does not have any establishment in india n pays in usd. is it export and exempt from gst ?

• CVA Murthy says : Is STPI needed for 2 person company in software
    Dear Sir I have a 2 person pvt ltd, and I provide software consultancy/coding for freelancer website based abroad (outside India). Based on past CA recommendation that the export was exempt from ST, I did not file ST3 for 2015-2016. I only had revenue from USA Now I have received ST3 non filing notice. I also, just today was reading about SOFTEX and STPI (which none of my CAs ever spoke about) . I have FIRC which states reason as P0802. What can I do to fix issue? Thanks in advance Murthy

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 34225

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26053

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23708

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book