CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 24100

+ View Full Profile

About me




I am Sanjay Gupta from "City of Joy - Kolkata". I have completed ICWA, M.Com, CS, DIM and currently pursuing MBA. Presently i am working for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Barrackpore Division as a Dy. Manager (Finance).  Prior to this, for last 3 years i worked for "West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd" as Officer On Special Duty and before that for 3.5 years i worked for "Jekay Group of Companies" as Manager (F & A).

I am a part of caclubindia Family to share whatever knowledge i have and also to enhance my own knowledge. We all learn something everyday, because education never ends be it in school, college, institutions or in Journey of Life.

My message to all "Keep Sharing your knowledge to help people. Knowledge increses by sharing and not by preserving"

Thanks for visiting my profile.

CMA. Sanjay Gupta 

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions regarding TDS, Income Tax, Service Tax, Accounts, Company Law Matters, ROC filing, Cost Accounts, etc.

    My area of expertise
    Income Tax, Service Tax, Company Law, Accounts, Audit

    My experience in the area (years):
    10 Years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    M.Com, FCMA, ACS, DIM

    Award & Honors:

  • Ashish Agarwal says : Gift from HUF to Coparcener
    Dear Sir, I am a coparcener in my Father's HUF. HUF sold a property last year wherein it made capital gain income which was nullified as we bought another property in HUF. But still we were left with quite some money in the HUF. I have transferred some amount in my personal savings account. Can I show it as under Exempt income as Gift from relative. I believe the provisions of section 56(2)(vii) will not apply and I will get exemption under section 10(2) . Please advice.

  • Clinton Hinchcliffe says : Income tax
    Sir if monthly gross income of a salaried person is 100000 and monthly tax deducted and paid by the employer of the person concerned is Rs 3000.Will he be liable to pay advance tax ?

  • Clinton Hinchcliffe says : Networth
    Hello sir Please help me calculate networth from the following data given in a balance sheet Current assets-3 crores Fixed assets&cwip-1 cr Other non current assets,assets held for sale&other financial assets-1 crore Current assets,investments & tangible assets-11 cr Current liabilities-1 cr Other current liabilities,Non current liabilities,provisions,equity-2 cr Accumulated losses-4 cr

  • Rama Anjaneyulu says : FILING OF ANNUAL RETURNS
    One of our client's company was started in FY 2015-16 but till now they didn't file a single document to the ROC their Paid up capital is 2 lakhs but the fines and fees for filling of the forms till now is more than 4 lakhs. Advise us whether it is possible to avoid the late fees or whether it is good to leave that company like that and open a new company

  • Ankur says : Add/view representative [A/R]
    Hi sir, I had filled tax return..but by mistake I had filled it wrong..I got a notice 143 1(a) ii which I could not reply and could not fill revised tax return. Now it says Add/view representative [A/R] What to do sir? can you please help

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

Queries Replied : 27618

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 23664

GST Live Class    |    x