19 September 2020 at 08:49

Not happy with the job

Dear Sir/Mam,

This question I want to ask for my sister.

She is a CA and working in MNC from the past 2 years but she is not happy with her work. She is 24 years old.

She is into Treasury department working as an Assistant Manager. Problem she has with her job is that her senior doesn't involve her in the major work that happens in the department. He gives her part of his work that even a junior accountant can do. She remains upset because she is not able to grow because of his attitude. Also he tells her lies that he will take her to the meeting but when the meeting happens he doesn't take her. Her senior is not even a CA but an MBA-FINANCE. But because he is in the company from many years he knows most of the work. The problem is he doesn't want anyone to grow in his department and take his position in future as his importance will decrease.

Other people are also not happy with his attitude but they are not working with him so doesn't bother much. My sister is directly working under him. She has even told the head of treasury about this but no action was taken as the work is going on and since he knows most of the work no one can remove him from department.

I am a Professional so doesn't know how to deal with such a problem. If anyone can help what she can do to resolve this issue since she will not be able to grow properly in her career. She is in the best department of the company.

Divyesh Jain

Answer now

05 September 2020 at 11:19

Ca firm

what is member deceleration agreement for ca firm (proprietorship).
anyone have format of this aggerement?

Answer now

28 August 2020 at 11:51

CA as guest Lecturer

Can a practicing CA be a guest lecturer at college.

Answer now

17 August 2020 at 16:04

ECONOMICS RELATED COURSES AFTER CA

Can someone please share information on 'economics' related courses one can pursue after CA ?

Answer now

17 August 2020 at 09:43

Certified Fraud Examiner Opportunities

Please let me know the career prospects in india for a certified fraud examiner or Forensic Accountant?

Sankar

Answer now

06 August 2020 at 13:10

Partnership with CA Firm

Dear Sir, I am a newly qualified CA. One old CA firm offers me for partnership. Should I join that firm as partner after applying FRN or without applying FRN. What is benefit of joining CA firm as partner after applying FRN.

Answer now

27 July 2020 at 22:07

Chartered accountant

I need help in ipcc direct entry provisional registration process

Answer now

26 July 2020 at 18:25

ACCA

What is the value of ACCA course in India?
I am presently working in a BIG 4 organisation
What kind of a value addition & future career growth can I expect if I can complete the course successfully?

Answer now

I was a promotor director of a company(not holding COP at tat time).relinquished in 2003.now I am holding COP and undertaking attesting function. Due to Covid the other employee director resigned. Can I rejoin as promotor director and still continue my practice. Appreciate your guidance. I have substantial interest in the company and I am not acting as a statutory of the company. My wife is the other director.
Srinivasan

Answer now

I'm in the 2nd Year of Articleship as of now, but due to the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic I'm unable to pursue my Articleship at place where I am right now registered. So, I'm willing to take transfer at the some other place, as I'm unable to have any residential facility at the place I'm currently registered.

While having read the rules and regulations of the transfer after first year, I came to know that I'm required to obtain the prior approval for the same from ICAI, but I'm unable to figure out as to how and through which mode this application is to be submitted to the Institute, as there is no such direct option for the same on the SSP Portal.

Kindly guide me about as where to mail or post or attach the application for obtaining the prior approval from ICAI.

Answer now