becker
coaching

Anonymous
17 May 2018 at 17:26

Provisional registration to ipcc

I am a third year bcom student awaiting my results.I want to do a provisional registration for IPCC. As per the procedure laid down by ICAI I need to submit a scanned copy of a bonafide certificate and degree marksheet. Can anybody guide me as to whether all the marksheets from semester 1 to semester 5 have to be scanned and sent. Also the type of file. I attempted sending a compressed file with all the marksheets. However I am getting the remark "invalid file" once i proceed to pay the registration amount. Thank you

Answer now

Can anyone suggest me the material of study for PSU job as accounts associate please contact me 9718377229 or mail m1993karun@gmail.com

Answer now

11 May 2018 at 16:38

ACCA

i want to know how ACCA exams are, are they really tough like CA?? Do i have to devote full time on them to clear it?? and what about the job opportunities after completing it??

Answer now

11 May 2018 at 16:33

ACCA

I want to know about ACCA examination, are they really tough like in CA course? And what about the job opportunities after completing it in india?

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear Team,

Currently I m doing Job with bank as credit Manager , i m single and qualified CA and CMA , 2.5 year job experience , Earlier worked with Rcom and ICICI bank.

Currently Very confused between Job and Practice ?

Please Provide suggestions

Answer now

05 May 2018 at 23:11

Acca

I WANTS TO PURSUE ACCA AND ALSO WANTS TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY ACCA COACHING IN KOLKATA

Answer now

27 March 2018 at 12:18

Rejoing of ca course

Hey guys i had opted out of CA course in 2016 by submitting an Affidavit to the institute. Now if I want to rejoin the course what are the formalities that has to be followed.

Answer now

Anonymous
13 March 2018 at 14:05

What kind of job profile suits me?

I am a Chartered Accountant qualified in Nov09. My present package is Rs.6 lakhs p.a. I have interest in Accounting like consolidation of Balance Sheet, Ind AS application please suggest which type of job profile i should applied for.
And how much CTC i must asked for?

Answer now

Anonymous
12 March 2018 at 15:35

Job offer in dubai

I have got an offer from Dubai based CA firm. I am CA having two yr experience in India. They are offering 7.5K AED.

I want to work there only for 2 yrs. Whether it would be benefical or not, particulary for career in India after returning.

Thanks in Advance

Answer now

Anonymous

Hello I am ipcc group 2 student.
I am going to ask our respected experts a general query about ITT/OT. sir when I cleared CPT I come to know that ITT OT is compulsory for articleship registration. I was excited I have done my ITT course. But totally disappointed. Why ICAI doesn't regulate a strict control on it. When I started my articleship,its realized that my value is zero "0" in firm. Because ICAI only collected money from students rather than providing knowledge. Then why ICAI wasting our money by making any useless courses and asking for compliance with them. Only one day was given for "Tally erp 9 teacher" and students were not even able to pass one single journal entry. How can a Teacher would teach whole course in one day only. For excel we got two days only 😟and that's our huge loss of money because just for this useless ITT OT my father had adjusted money for me,so to not to late my articleship. One thing which is observed that, Excel is very very important while practicing and and bad luck that we haven't learned even small small formulaes in it because only 2 days means 4 hours we got in ITT course. what would we learn in those 4 hours? I guided my friend in tally because I had done it earlier. If they are providing such a spurious knowledge then why should we Waste our money. Let's do a test check of fresh 200 ITT cleared student's excel knowledge and u will come to know after learning from this checking that badly 2 to 5 percent student will be able to use excel efficiently. But when we are paying 12 to 13 thousand of fees for this course then we should get thorough knowledge of all this. Please make recommendations to ICAI that it should treat fairly with students money and hard work. Please don't play with poor person's money and their feelings. It's just a my view towards unsuccessful plans of ICAI.

Answer now

X GST Course