becker
coaching

02 March 2018 at 19:10

Higer studies

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Answer now

28 February 2018 at 08:29

Further study plan

I am pursuing CS professional in my previous attempt I failed only because of aggregate & got 45 in Advanced Company Law 45 in Secretarial audit & 40 in corporate restructuring. In my Dec 2017 attempt i got 45 in Company law 41 in Secretarial audit & 32 in corporate restructuring. And this time i also attempted both numerical questions also.
Sometimes i think that to give such exam is waste of time as after a lot of hard work result does not come in a positive manner. Should i try again ? I recently joined Genpact as Process Developer in accounts payable process. I also want to complete my CS but to see result get demotivate & think i did my best while i was in job also but could not pass . Kindly guide me properly what should i do ?
And also let me know how should i plan my studies i do self study from ICSI's modules .

Thanks In Advance
Ashwani

Answer now

27 February 2018 at 00:33

Job related question

Hello,

I have completed my CA Final first group.

For some reasons I want to start job now. I will be doing my 2nd group simantaneously.

Should I opt for banking job (private sector) or should I apply for internal audit post in MNCs

What would be my expected designation and salary.
Also consider carrer growth.
TIA

Answer now

23 February 2018 at 11:44

Articleship transfer

Firstly, i was registered under a partner of firm. Later due to some disputes the partners dissolved the firm and i left with the partner who started his own proprietorship continuing his CA practice. What should I do in this case? Do i have to notify ICAI about such transfer through some written letter signed by the principal or do i need to submit some form like Form 109 for transfer from that firm to here. Kindly advise. Thank you in advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
10 February 2018 at 14:18

Registration of trade mark & patents

I am a Tax Consultant I want to start service of registration of Trade mark & Patents.
What are the requirements for the same.
What is the process.
How can I start the service.

Answer now

09 February 2018 at 12:15

Rbi careers

I am a chartered accountant . I wish to work in RBI. Does anyone know eligibility criteria for RBI GRADE B officers exam?? Does a CA requires Bachelors Degree for applying RBI?

Answer now

09 February 2018 at 12:12

Ca's in rbi grade b officers

I am a chartered accountant . I wish to work in RBI. Does anyone know eligibility criteria for RBI GRADE B officers exam??

Does a CA requires Bachelors Degree for applying RBI??

Answer now

Anonymous
08 February 2018 at 18:50

Opportunities for indian ca in abroad

Can any one explain about job opportunities for CAs in abroad ?

Answer now

hi , I got job in australian accounting outsourcing company, As MBA finace what is the scope of working in an outsourcing firm , they are dealing with SMSF fund australia,, please give me suggestions. its better to work there or i can search for another By Muhammed Shareef

Answer now

05 February 2018 at 21:34

Insurance IMF

Plz. let me know the procedure and requisits to start Insurance IMF?

Answer now

X

Do you have any Queries

Submit