becker
coaching

25 January 2020 at 15:12

ACA coaching in India- Delhi NCR

I am qualified CA and pursuing ACA, ICAEW. Can anyone pls help me in guiding for exam preparation of ACA advance level? It would be nice if you can suggest coaching center for same. Thanks

Answer now

27 February 2019 at 12:50

Articleship continuation

Hello sir,

I completed 22 months articleship, for personal reason I cancelled articleship in that firm, and after six months now presently I m joining in another firm so plz suggest me what was the procedure I have to do for continuing articleship of remaining period to complete

Answer now

12 February 2019 at 12:08

Cfa level 2

Which is the Best Online Coaching institute for CFA LEVEL 2 ?

Answer now

Anonymous

Can any one share filled Appraisal Form for Finance Manager Pls

Answer now

05 August 2018 at 19:17

Jobs in chennai

Hi.,

If anybody need the jobs in chennai Pallavaram and t.nagar., please contact i have the vacancy in 2 companies., the salary structure Rs.10000 to 25000. , Education : B.Com, M.Com, CA/cwa/ Inter

With regards

Jagan. R
9900054424

Answer now

Anonymous

I'm b.com student,few days ago i registered for IPCC by Provisional Registration through online.So in this case,how should i submit degree certificate through online.There is any possibility to submit it through online via ICAI site.
please help me,

Answer now

01 June 2018 at 12:30

Experience certificate

Dear Sir
Kindly provide me the Experience Certificate format for obtaining Associate Membership in CMA.

Answer now

Hello All,

I have attempted CA final (old Course) in may 2018 but i am sure i am not going to pass. Now planing on giving both groups in nov 2018. I have completed all my classes of group 1 but not a single one of group 2. I am planning on taking video lectures of the group 2 classes.

Please suggest me whether i should go for both the group or not or it is not a good option?? Is it possible to complete the course in the 5 months??
Also suggest classes which i should bought or should do slef study first and join revision batches of all the classes???

Answer now

X GST Course